• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does MDT Baker Wings Fit MPA BA Comp Chassis?

PracticalTactical

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 13, 2019

I called MDT and they did not know. You'd think they would, but no... Might be just too early for consumer feedback.

I thought maybe you guys might have a better idea.

There are slots on the side but MPA does not say anywhere if they are M Lock or some other design.

This works though

Reactions: PracticalTactical

I called MDT and they did not know. You'd think they would, but no... Might be just too early for consumer feedback.

I thought maybe you guys might have a better idea.

There are slots on the side but MPA does not say anywhere if they are M Lock or some other design.

I currently have a MPA Matrix pro BA and recently added the MDT baker wings but notice the lip on the rail obstructing the baker wing from resting flat against the rail so I purchased a longer screw from Home Depot and was able to secure the bakerwing through my barrel weight. Pretty happy with the results! i Like it for the thumb/ hand support but still prefer my bag plate. I hope this helps anyone and everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_3133.jpeg
    IMG_3133.jpeg
    437.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3134.jpeg
    IMG_3134.jpeg
    403 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4046.jpeg
    IMG_4046.jpeg
    961.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
P.S I already reached out to MPA & Grayops about fabricating a version of a baker wing Unfortunately grayops didn’t respond at all. If you all can help add pressure to these guys it would help MPA feel enthused to fabricate a product in response to MDT. Thanks

Reactions: PaddysPub