• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does MDT have a phone number?

The order I placed had a back ordered item and they said it would be split shipped. Three days later they shipped the entire order complete. I'm pretty upset about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 260284
Now I get why people say this forum is full of douchebags.

And shit, since your build is so ruined and you want to cry like a little kid about the wait for your heavily discounted ACC I'll do you one solid. Just for you.

I'll have Kyle @MDT_OFFICIAL refund you your money back so you can go buy thst MPA and I'll take that ACC and wait the long horrid wait.

Just say the word, I'll make it happen lickity split for you? You're welcome

And shit, since your build is so ruined and you want to cry like a little kid about the wait for your heavily discounted ACC I'll do you one solid. Just for you.

I'll have Kyle @MDT_OFFICIAL refund you your money back so you can go buy thst MPA and I'll take that ACC and wait the long horrid wait.

Just say the word, I'll make it happen lickity split for you? You're welcome

And...just in case something falls through...I GOT DIBS ON SECONDS!!! I needs another ACC....and lots and lots of magazines.

Crybaby? Millenial? Hardly......the item showed in stock. There was no back order status on the web page. You speak like I'm new to the site or new to the hobby. I've been on here in some fashion or form for over ten years. Funny how I ordered from just about every major manufacturer and distributor without issue. Area 419 had their site crashed twice from web traffic volume. Guess what....my item still showed up three days later. I dropped by SAC and picked up a magazine for my buddy. I do believe their 6BR magazine is the best out there right now. Saying something is poor form....when it is poor form.... isn't crying or acting entitled. They learned absolutely nothing from the debacle they had last year. Either update your site to show real time inventory like others do or have enough stock on hand to fullfill demand. I see it as a coaching opportunity for MDT. I never got personal towards Josh or MDT.

Reactions: Prophet78
I'm not thrilled to be waiting the expected 8-12 weeks for my chassis, but guess what, i got it for 40% off retail. I think that's a more than reasonable trade off.

MDT supports the sport heavily AND has amazing customer service - they have been bending over backwards to make right folks who got boned by some issues with the website. Yet some people still want to break out the torches and pitchforks.

Your build, and whole life apparently, comes to a screeching halt because of delay of shipping of a obscenely discounted item. And an item from a manufacturer who’s website was punch drunk from traffic on day of sale. You didn’t expect this?

I’d hate to see what happens when actual shit that matters goes south on you.

This is the America I defended.... sigh.

Suck it up twinkle-toes, your gender is showing.

Last edited:
I ordered 1 mag on Black Friday that was in stock.... still nothing. Only got an email when i placed the order and they took my money a month ago. This is horse shit.

• Haha
Reactions: padom
This happens every year at this time.The pussies and too poors buy things on busiest day of year and gloss over the delivery times..
I would hold your money till the last day of the 12th week and then refund it.

On a somewhat brighter note, I took advantage of Ultimatum's B/F discount and bought a Deadline SA. Derek said they were about 2 weeks out. As with many things in the firearms industry, I was skeptical, but I thought "let's see what happens". Well, 2 weeks later, I get an e-mail from Derek/Ultimatum that the action is shipping to my FFL. Woo-hoo ! Shout out to Derek/Ultimatum !

Moral to the story; I have had many instances in the past where I have ordered actions, barrels, STOCKS, etc. and have had to wait many months. The availability of parts is better now than at anytime in the past. Did the 2 weeks kill me to have to wait ? Not at all. Derek/Ultimatum did what they said they were going to do, I took posession of the action, it's beautiful and I couldn't be happier.

I think the trick is to make sure that you have options/alternatives to the part that you bought, while you are waiting for it. Jeez, ever buy a suppressor ? Now that's a shitshow if ever there was one.

We live in the day and age of Amazon Prime delivery. We hit purchase on our browsers and then go to the front porch with a pair of binos looking up at the sky and cussing because we don't see the drone yet. People are spoiled.

If you want a quality product at an insane price....you might just have to wait. I'm just mad I didn't buy more 3.850 CIP mags...I should have bought 10 at that price...and if I had to wait until it's actually warm enough outside to shoot a bunch...well so be it.

In case anyone cares or is looking for shipping status. My order shipped 10 mins ago. I ordered at 7 on Turkey Day. If you ordered Friday, as has been stated, you have 8 total weeks to wait.

I ordered 4 magazines on Thursday, had them less than a week later, same as last year.

Same here got my shipping notification for my acc that was ordered on that Friday yesterday, cant wait to fondle it

Hey guys and gals, we are really sorry about the wait times and we really appreciate your understanding and patience! Yes, we get it, it's frustrating having to wait for stuff and we wish we could ship everyone's orders the second we charge you, but the reality is that we can't.

We spent months before the sale trying to determine what we would sell out of and how much of each product you'd all want and stocked so much extra in preparation. Obviously, we can't predict it 100% and we're doing our damnedest to catch up with orders and production now :) If you'd like to contact us, hit the little support button on the site and one of our customer service guys (who are still working OT to answer your questions after this sale) will get back to you ASAP.

Also, feel free to PM me questions and I will see what I can do to answer them! We <3 this community and your support, we just ask for a little breathing room.

Josh

PS. Don't forget that y'all wanted so much stuff that you damn near broke the internet and downed our site for a while!

I reached out through the portal on a magazine my wife ordered for me.

The response I recieved was "Have her contact us."

The problem is, she did and has not received any response.

The other issue is she's busy at work and cannot take care of this during work hours.

I can.

You guys won't let me handle it because she ordered it.

We're at crunch time for the delivery address because it'll be shut down and then the package will be in limbo or end up getting returned.

A little help?

I got a christmas card today, that was nice of them. They've been keeping in contact with me thru email as far as my black friday orders. No hurry, i'll see them when i see them. I have received the buttstock and grip for the chassis i haven't received yet. That's a plus :)

Reactions: MDT_Josh
I reached out through the portal on a magazine my wife ordered for me.

The response I recieved was "Have her contact us."

The problem is, she did and has not received any response.

The other issue is she's busy at work and cannot take care of this during work hours.

I can.

You guys won't let me handle it because she ordered it.

We're at crunch time for the delivery address because it'll be shut down and then the package will be in limbo or end up getting returned.

A little help?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the message. It would be best to have her contact us directly if possible. We weren't able to find the order based on the information you had provided. If she can't contact us directly, we will need all possible information to locate the order to provide an update on it.

We will need the following.

-First and last name specifically as it was written on the order at that time.
-A list of all possible e-mails it could've been placed under.
-Phone number.
-Date and time of the order being placed.
-Last four digits and type of card were used at that time.

-Anthony

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the message. It would be best to have her contact us directly if possible. We weren't able to find the order based on the information you had provided. If she can't contact us directly, we will need all possible information to locate the order to provide an update on it.

We will need the following.

-First and last name specifically as it was written on the order at that time.
-A list of all possible e-mails it could've been placed under.
-Phone number.
-Date and time of the order being placed.
-Last four digits and type of card were used at that time.

-Anthony

Everything you requested other than the actual time was submitted through your help portal.

Again, I'll reiterate, Rebecca cannot do this during work hours. That's why I'm reaching out to try and get this straightened out.
I provided my number at the end of the help request.
Please feel free to call me

I've never understood people's endgame for making threads like this. Took me all of 20 seconds to find their customer service phone number on the MDT website. I'll be honest with you, I have a hard time siding with a poster complaint, no matter how valid, when they can't find a phone number clearly listed on the bottom of a website Help Center page.

Also more perplexing is why someone is surprised this happened for this order despite having the same thing happen last year and getting upset. If you want something in hand right away great, order during the 10 other months of the year from them or dealers. If you want a ridiculous deal, like thousands of other people apparently do, order on Black Friday and expect to wait a few weeks.

The phone number listed on the site just hangs up on you without ringing.

I have that going for me

Everything you requested other than the actual time was submitted through your help portal.

Again, I'll reiterate, Rebecca cannot do this during work hours. That's why I'm reaching out to try and get this straightened out.
I provided my number at the end of the help request.
Please feel free to call me
Thank you, we will look into it.

-Anthony

"Thank you, we will look into it". :eek:

-Anthony
Anthony, just a thought;

After the gong show you guys had last year and now this, I would have called and have been on the phone with Mike within about 30 seconds of reading his e-mail/post/PM. Most of your competitors do that........

Last edited:
Thank you, we will look into it.

-Anthony

Update on MY issue:

Got a call from Anthony a few minutes ago and everything is resolved.

The reason Rebecca did not receive a response to her query is because the email address she provided was incorrect.

Yep, my little tech savvy bride fat fingered a key.

The .com the end of her email address was actually entered as .comm and the system could not recognize it.

Shit happens.

Oh well. I'll tell her about it tonight over dinner.

It was delivered in plenty of time and has been sitting within 120' of her office door since the 14th.

Anthony called me personally over a $59 sale and took care of it.

That's good customer service.

These are the same great people I met at the PRE in late October.

I'll be buying more from them in the future.

Now if I could just find a nice 5 round BR magazine...🙂

Thanks again Anthony and Merry Christmas to all of you and your crew.

Update on MY issue:

Got a call from Anthony a few minutes ago and everything is resolved.

The reason Rebecca did not receive a response to her query is because the email address she provided was incorrect.

Yep, my little tech savvy bride fat fingered a key.

The .com the end of her email address was actually entered as .comm and the system could not recognize it.

Shit happens.

Oh well. I'll tell her about it tonight over dinner.

It was delivered in plenty of time and has been sitting within 120' of her office door since the 14th.

Anthony called me personally over a $59 sale and took care of it.

That's good customer service.

These are the same great people I met at the PRE in late October.

I'll be buying more from them in the future.

Now if I could just find a nice 5 round BR magazine...🙂

Thanks again Anthony and Merry Christmas to all of you and your crew.
Cool Mike, nicely done Anthony !

There is a growing number of people that seriously need to experience the reality of, "Please wait 6-8 weeks for delivery," that was the norm when I was growing up, in order to appreciate how good things are now. If I was a self-centered, entitled little bitch, I wouldn't broadcast it to the world. This social media generation has more than its fair share of morons. Patience is a virtue. The inverse is also true. Just sayin'.

Hey guys and gals, we are really sorry about the wait times and we really appreciate your understanding and patience! Yes, we get it, it's frustrating having to wait for stuff and we wish we could ship everyone's orders the second we charge you, but the reality is that we can't.

We spent months before the sale trying to determine what we would sell out of and how much of each product you'd all want and stocked so much extra in preparation. Obviously, we can't predict it 100% and we're doing our damnedest to catch up with orders and production now :) If you'd like to contact us, hit the little support button on the site and one of our customer service guys (who are still working OT to answer your questions after this sale) will get back to you ASAP.

Also, feel free to PM me questions and I will see what I can do to answer them! We <3 this community and your support, we just ask for a little breathing room.

Josh

PS. Don't forget that y'all wanted so much stuff that you damn near broke the internet and downed our site for a while!
I bought a blemished oryx chassis, ordered shortly after they went on sale.
Got it Iess than a week later, couldn't be more pleased, thanks @MDT_Josh

I got a christmas card today, that was nice of them. They've been keeping in contact with me thru email as far as my black friday orders. No hurry, i'll see them when i see them. I have received the buttstock and grip for the chassis i haven't received yet. That's a plus :)

Me too, received a separate Christmas Card two days ago and also a card, chamber flag, sticker, and coffee with my buttstock/grip that I received a couple weeks ago. ACC Chassis Base should be here soon, we are already 1/3 the way there.

Merry Christmas to the Guys and Gals at MDT!!!!

TM6

MDT has been great for me. The most recent order was supposed to be 8-12 weeks delayed because out of stock (3.850” mags) and it shipped in less than 4 weeks. Nothing but positive interactions with them.

too many times i ordered "in stock" MDT items to find out not really in stock. And not during the big sales. There is a guy on here that works for them that has helped, their CS can be jerks sometimes (smart ass comments etc).

Wife absolutely hates the gun related Christmas cards… but the cards are light this year, so the MDT card made the display .🤣

Attachments

• B5BBB414-4FD2-4627-9690-5D0A48BD7539.jpeg
    B5BBB414-4FD2-4627-9690-5D0A48BD7539.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 35
I also have been wondering about the delay on shipping the blem ckyepod I ordered. Being a blem product I assumed it was in stock. But @MDT_OFFICIAL explaination of shipping overseas and across borders totally makes sense. Stoked to get it hopefully have it by NRL hunter match in a few weeks 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Thank you guys for such an awesome sale!

I ordered some products and it was in stock but when I placed my order they went out of stock. After about 2 or 3 weeks i got this email below. I knew things were going to be overwhelmed and with this update I have no problem waiting. The thing is the whole industry is screwed up right now, if your not in it in some way then honestly settle down and work with the company. Lead times are long because of high demand that has been going on for a year or more now, prices are going to be jumping up this new year because so much raw material is either imported which is hitting delays or there is a shortage on it for some reason and the price is jumping up.

It's not looking to get much better for the foreseeable future, but as for the industry I know after talking with many companies they are doing their best to keep things running smoothly, keeping prices low, and lead times down. Be reasonable and work with them, and if your unhappy then I'm sure they will have no problem refunding your money and selling it to someone else who is fine with waiting for a item.

@MDT_OFFICIAL

MDT Order Update​

Hello, Alex

Thank you for your order during our Black Friday sale! Our team has put a significant amount of effort into ensuring a smooth sale and I am happy to say that in many ways the sale went smoothly.

However, not everything went as it should. We had a limited amount of factory second items that were set to only sell up to the quantity available, but our website failed to stop the sale of these products when they were sold out.

This is also the case with your order. You were able to order a factory second item at a steeply discounted rate, but the item does not exist.

Rather than cancelling these orders, we have decided we will send you a new item. The only downfall is of course that we still have to produce these. Therefore it will take up to 12 weeks before we are able to ship.

If you prefer to cancel your order, we completely understand and frankly, it is to our advantage. But we assume you prefer to wait!

Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team if you have any questions or concerns!

Regards,

Ryan Neels
Modular Driven Technologies

Anthony, just a thought;

After the gong show you guys had last year and now this, I would have called and have been on the phone with Mike within about 30 seconds of reading his e-mail/post/PM. Most of your competitors do that........
Thank you so much for the feedback. With forums and social media, it is tough to know who is who, and there is never any guarantee that we have any correct contact information. As it was placed under a different with a different phone number which, as it turns out, would've not worked out in the case. As always, if anyone ever needs anything, we ask that you reach out to us directly through our support portal so we can hammer out details such as this as quickly as we can! Take care, and have a Merry Christmas!

-Anthony

Reactions: Threadcutter308
I ordered some products and it was in stock but when I placed my order they went out of stock. After about 2 or 3 weeks i got this email below. I knew things were going to be overwhelmed and with this update I have no problem waiting. The thing is the whole industry is screwed up right now, if your not in it in some way then honestly settle down and work with the company. Lead times are long because of high demand that has been going on for a year or more now, prices are going to be jumping up this new year because so much raw material is either imported which is hitting delays or there is a shortage on it for some reason and the price is jumping up.

It's not looking to get much better for the foreseeable future, but as for the industry I know after talking with many companies they are doing their best to keep things running smoothly, keeping prices low, and lead times down. Be reasonable and work with them, and if your unhappy then I'm sure they will have no problem refunding your money and selling it to someone else who is fine with waiting for a item.

@MDT_OFFICIAL

MDT Order Update​

Hello, Alex

Thank you for your order during our Black Friday sale! Our team has put a significant amount of effort into ensuring a smooth sale and I am happy to say that in many ways the sale went smoothly.

However, not everything went as it should. We had a limited amount of factory second items that were set to only sell up to the quantity available, but our website failed to stop the sale of these products when they were sold out.

This is also the case with your order. You were able to order a factory second item at a steeply discounted rate, but the item does not exist.

Rather than cancelling these orders, we have decided we will send you a new item. The only downfall is of course that we still have to produce these. Therefore it will take up to 12 weeks before we are able to ship.

If you prefer to cancel your order, we completely understand and frankly, it is to our advantage. But we assume you prefer to wait!

Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team if you have any questions or concerns!

Regards,

Ryan Neels
Modular Driven Technologies
i've been in email contact with them and they keep asking if i received this email, my reply yesterday was civil but a little strained as i have included the only emails i have received in my reply since this whole thing started. Now after reading this, this must be the email they "thought" they had sent but didn't. Explains a lot now . Thank you for posting this

too many times i ordered "in stock" MDT items to find out not really in stock. And not during the big sales. There is a guy on here that works for them that has helped, their CS can be jerks sometimes (smart ass comments etc).

Hi Craigos,

Our apologies to hear about your experience with us. Inventory accuracy is something we are aware of we need to improve upon, and it has been a huge focus for us. While we have improved, we are fully aware we still have work to do there, and we will be doing so. Hopefully, one day, you can trust the information on our website. Chance are for 2022; we are going to do a separate Black Friday website with its own inventory numbers, so there is no chance that can happen.

With communication in e-mails, it can be difficult to convey the correct tone. Personally, it has been pointed out to me I can sound robotic, and at times can be too forward to a fault. We always have room to improve and grow, your feedback will be brought up in our bi-weekly ticket (what we call e-mails) review with our support team. Our sincerest apologies for any negative experience with us, and we hope we can earn your business again one day. Take care, and we hope you have a Merry Christmas!

-Anthony

Reactions: rijndael