• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does Someone From Seekins Post?

Thermal fit… no they are not, but they are tighter fitting to extensions than mill spec. In order to get thermal fit you would not be able to use mill spec extensions. I would have to build extensions to control the dimensions. Our uppers are extremely accurate.
Think I'll try building an SPR on one if/when Daniel Defense does another run of their s2w barrels. I've built off a couple of your lowers & the tolerances are excellent
20220102_204027.jpg

Think I'll try building an SPR on one if/when Daniel Defense does another run of their s2w barrels. I've built off a couple of your lowers & the tolerances are excellent View attachment 7857985
Unless you’re married to that handguard, I’d look at their iRMT-3 billet
upper and SP3R handguard or iRMT-R upper and MCSR rail (depending on which style you prefer for your application). It’s a pseudo-monolithic design that may give better accuracy.
Both use the same billet lower. 🍻
53A12AF2-D2A4-4B39-82E5-4F11C122010C.png
AA7F1976-4B72-407B-A510-F746FC2D5381.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JS8588
Unless you’re married to that handguard, I’d look at their iRMT-3 billet
upper and SP3R handguard or iRMT-R upper and MCSR rail (depending on which style you prefer for your application). It’s a pseudo-monolithic design that may give better accuracy.
Both use the same billet lower. 🍻
View attachment 7858014View attachment 7858015

Nothing on that build moves/rattles. It's staying as is. Shoots about an inch (I'm the loose nut behind the butt. That's as good as I can do +/- .5moa. I'm not bughole capable). Just a hunting setup for when I travel and yeah, I took aesthetics into consideration too. Thank you for the suggestion, though. I'll look into it for future projects.

Reactions: db2000