• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Doesn't This Make You Love Liberals?

Rlandry

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2019
The Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes, for the death of a black man named George Floyd and other persons.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen Police Officer.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen Soldier.

I NEVER SAW THEM KNEEL FOR THE SOLDIERS THAT HILLARY AND OBAMA LEFT TO DIE IN Benghazi!!

I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of (black and white) babies aborted EVERY DAY.

I have never seen them kneel for a murdered white man or woman.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of black-on-black murder victims.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of elderly people that died in nursing homes due to the Corona Virus.

I have to ask: WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more valuable than the lives of everyone else?

In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, they have allowed rioting, looting, arson, murder, and mayhem in communities Nationwide... ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"

IF YOU HATE AMERICA, VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS.

The family (brothers and sister) of George Floyd opened a Go Fund Me account to "help the family"? It has already raised $14,455,100.00 and still counting from donations as of June 22, 2020. Yes, almost $14 1/2 MILLION. This is for a guy who was arrested NINE times; was a convicted drug dealer (and at a drug deal the day he died); held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant lady while his five buddies robbed her home; did prison time three different times totaling about eight years, and obviously didn't learn from our penal system.

And America is memorializing him by painting murals of the guy on the sides of buildings like he's a hero? Unbelievable!! You got to be kidding me.

Crime does pay! .....and to pour salt in the wound, Pelosi presented his brother a folded American flag flown over the Capitol in his honor in a beautiful tri-cornered presentation case.

Anonymous.

Disheartening-

wtf?
And the worst - he dies of a Fentanyl overdose -reparatory arrest - no cervical trauma present at his autopsy (or necropsy I should say for that convicted animal (felon -= animal) .

scary times my brothers and sisters

scary times
JD

Reactions: Aries256
perhaps they kneeled for such a long time cause some of them literally couldnt stand up cause they are so weak, very symbolic

The ONLY time I kneel is before God almighty. I do not kneel for any man, woman, or other libtard cause. We took God out of all we do in our country, and now I fear God may take us all out. Many years ago it was said that the United States would fail from within. Sadly it appears as this may be true.

The ONLY time I kneel is before God almighty. I do not kneel for any man, woman, or other libtard cause. We took God out of all we do in our country, and now I fear God may take us all out. Many years ago it was said that the United States would fail from within. Sadly it appears as this may be true.

Do not fear. It has been written about. You know that though.
Just keep up the good prayers. Be thankful. Do you best, ask for help when you need.

Its tough when our anger and pride gets in the way. Ask me how I know....

We are made in their image, as they want. The only ones that are not worthy are the ones that are on their knees. Of course those that are on their knees could be just very young and need appropriate guidance.

The only reason to Bow before God or be on your knees before God is if you're guilty and praying for forgiveness.

If they wanted us on our knees we wouldn't have feet

Reactions: Mike Islander
A wise man will read more than one book for his education. And when those other sources are contrary to the first... They disregard that First Source is truth.

The whole movement is bullshit. How would any rational person get behind a movement that condemns scumbags being killed. If a scum bag in my neighborhood was killed by the police Id send a box of cupcakes To all those involved.

Simple answer is unless a death or tragedy can be used to move their goals Democrats in general couldn’t care less. You have to admit they are relentless, they have been inching down the field for over a century.

1599091730969.png

The whole movement is bullshit. How would any rational person get behind a movement that condemns scumbags being killed. If a scum bag in my neighborhood was killed by the police Id send a box of cupcakes To all those involved.
It is bullshit. Every bit of it. This is a fight of good vs evil. They ain’t as overt in your face evil as say ISIS. It is a much more insidious contagious type of evil, backed by good intentions and butterflies and equality of outcome for all. Sucks in a lot of retards.

The fact is it won’t be all butterflies and everyone rising to their potential, it’ll be much more like dragging everyone down to the lowest common denominator. And it’s comply or die, criticism not allowed. They’re convinced they’re 1000% right, and if you have a differing view, you’re racist and should probably kill yourself. Or they can do it for you. But you’re definitely a terrible racist, and they ain’t.

They already had their “war games” with plans to not concede the election no matter what. The echoes of the drum beats for war are getting louder.

“We” snuffed 2 of their’s and took another out of the fight...on accident, in self defense.
In return they just took one of ours in cold blood.

In the Russian and Chinese civil wars, the commies won both. This one will be for all the marbles, all in on both sides.

Thankfully I’d say we have the weapons and training on our side. Don’t expect fed .gov to help tho.

FWIW, Britain, as sackless as they are now, fended off what looked to certainly be a brewing struggle between the commies and fascists within their own nation prior to WW2. With neither evil side winning or gaining any power.

Reactions: earthquake
Frankly, I not inclined to kneel for any man. So I'm a Democrat by your definition? No, wrong...

Definition: kneel
/nēl/
verb
verb: kneel; 3rd person present: kneels; past tense: knelt; past participle: knelt; past tense: kneeled; past participle: kneeled; gerund or present participle: kneeling
  1. be in or assume a position in which the body is supported by a knee or the knees, as when praying or showing submission

I knelt by my father's bed as he died. I think you missed the OP's point.

We are made in their image, as they want. The only ones that are not worthy are the ones that are on their knees. Of course those that are on their knees could be just very young and need appropriate guidance.

The only reason to Bow before God or be on your knees before God is if you're guilty and praying for forgiveness.

If they wanted us on our knees we wouldn't have feet

Let he who is without "guilt"...

If you want to justify getting on your knees that's okay. Keep in mind that if God is your friend they won't allow you to get on your knees for them.

I wont bow or kneel to anything, for anything. No man, no image, no mythological characters made up in the middle east, or anywhere else.

I wont bow or kneel to anything, for anything. No man, no image, no mythological characters made up in the middle east, or anywhere else.

I understand. I loved my father and had a few things to atone for. Each his own.

The Democratic leaders of Congress kneel in the halls of Congress for about 9 minutes, for the death of a black man named George Floyd and other persons.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen Police Officer.

I have never seen them kneel for a fallen Soldier.

I NEVER SAW THEM KNEEL FOR THE SOLDIERS THAT HILLARY AND OBAMA LEFT TO DIE IN Benghazi!!

I have never seen them kneel for the thousands of (black and white) babies aborted EVERY DAY.

I have never seen them kneel for a murdered white man or woman.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of black-on-black murder victims.

I have not seen them kneel for the thousands of elderly people that died in nursing homes due to the Corona Virus.

I have to ask: WHY are Democrats putting the life of George Floyd as more valuable than the lives of everyone else?

In fact, Democrats have put so much value on the life of George Floyd, they have allowed rioting, looting, arson, murder, and mayhem in communities Nationwide... ASK YOURSELF - WHY NOW?"

IF YOU HATE AMERICA, VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS.

The family (brothers and sister) of George Floyd opened a Go Fund Me account to "help the family"? It has already raised $14,455,100.00 and still counting from donations as of June 22, 2020. Yes, almost $14 1/2 MILLION. This is for a guy who was arrested NINE times; was a convicted drug dealer (and at a drug deal the day he died); held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant lady while his five buddies robbed her home; did prison time three different times totaling about eight years, and obviously didn't learn from our penal system.

And America is memorializing him by painting murals of the guy on the sides of buildings like he's a hero? Unbelievable!! You got to be kidding me.

Crime does pay! .....and to pour salt in the wound, Pelosi presented his brother a folded American flag flown over the Capitol in his honor in a beautiful tri-cornered presentation case.

Anonymous.
The best part?????!!!!!
They wear the garb of the Ashanti tribe.
Notorious slave capturers and traders.