• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dog Killers are at it again!

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Sounds like (from this account) that the larger dog was loose and attacked the agent’s smaller dog while they were sitting on a bench, minding their own business. Sounds like the larger dog had the agent’s dog down and would not release so she shot it defending her pup…..

880C80C0-75B8-4D00-AF60-F6AEC0E07406.jpeg

Sounds like (from this account) that the larger dog was loose and attacked the agent’s smaller dog while they were sitting on a bench, minding their own business. Sounds like the larger dog had the agent’s dog down and would not release so she shot it defending her pup…..

View attachment 8081515
    That was my take away. good shoot, LOL.

Yep another super friendly pitbull. According to this the fbi was sitting on a bench holding her dog when the pitbull snatched it.

If your pit attacks my dog, or comes near anyone I care about, I'll splatter it's inferior brain all over the ground and give the owner whatever level of heat they think they want. Keep your violent shit dogs away from other people or watch them bleed out. This was justified.

I have met many sweet pits. Even lived with one.

I do take issue with the “religion of pits” . They usually start by demeaning your concerns then telling you that chihuahuas bite more often than Pitbulls. Ah, ok you win ….😳
    Yeah I have known several that were great all thier lives, just super sweet dogs.

That said, the propensity for crappy people to get these dogs and breed them, and breed them for fighting ect.... all adds up in the general bloodlines at some point. Just like we can breed traits we wants into dogs, blood lines can be corrupted to the point that it's extremely rare that there is a pit that isn't tainted. I think we are at that point with pits. It's so sad what trashy people have done to such a wonderful breed of dog and what used to be the "all American dog". Look at adds from the 50's and odds are its a pit bull in the photo with a family. Such a cool breed has been messed with so much by not neutering , intentionally breeding for the wrong traits, harsh conditions for the dogs , the type of people generally speaking that get pit bulls, ect, ect.... all have added up to a breed that is tainted over the last 70 ish years.

I love my pitts. They are not very brave unless you bother one of my kids/grandkids, then they will keep you busy until I can TCB. Mine and mt daughter's pitts total over the years about 20 dogs and not 1 has been mean unless justified, ie: stranger forcing his way in at my daughter's, stranger running up to my granddaughters, trying to get into my wife's car and others over the last 20 years. I will admit that they hate cats, my male got slapped on the nose 2 or more times by a tom and ran like hell squalling like a puppy. Some deserve the bad rap, most don't.

Reactions: j-huskey
    I wasn't there, so I'll hold from taking sides until enough info is out there. On one hand is another agency well known for shooting pets...on the other may very well be one of the few breeds responsible for the majority of unprovoked attacks.

Many of the same people who complain about pits getting a bad rap are the same ones who turn around and mention stuff about the 13%. It amazes me.

Stereotypes exist for a reason. Breed characteristics exist for a reason. You aren't going to find many labradoodles working in K-9 units for a reason...people get certain breeds of dogs for a reason.

I have no problem with you owning whatever dog you want, with whatever general breed traits it has. Just don't be upset when I keep that in mind and dirt nap your uncontrolled weapon the moment you let it wander into my situation where it becomes a threat.

A couple months ago some asshole abandoned three pits. They were in a pack and on my property up to no good. I don't blame the dog, I blame the owners. However the dog still has to go.

Usually it is pyrenees or crosses thereof around here. Every asshat with 2 acres wants a livestock guardian with no livestock or fences to keep them on their property. I shoot as many pyrenees as I do coyotes because they're bored and in my herds causing trouble.

My daughter in Maine owns a couple pits. Before she got them she knew well my intense bias against them. But she walks on water in my eyes and I really do trust her judgment, so I softened my stance.

I did however implore her not to fall into the vitriol of the “pit cult” . I told her that folks have reasons for fearing/ disliking these dogs and the best approach is to educate, rather than condemn. The common approach of the pit cult is to attack and shame which make the problem worse. Be the light….

I don’t know the stats. I do know that during my hitch-hiking days in my youth I fought many a dog in boot to muzzle combat, road side. I even succeeded in intimidating a mean Saint Bernard one dark night with the help of a well time bolt of lightning and clap of thunder. Thank god I never crossed a pit. I am sure to this day I could not fend off or intimidate a mean pit. If I were armed there would be no foot to muzzle, I would shoot.

Stats aside, I liken pits to ARs & AKs. The owner really needs to be responsible here. And when something goes wrong, it goes really wrong and all media picks it up…….

6% of dogs, 68% of attacks, where have I heard this before…
    THis.

My neighbors had 2 for years. Out of the blue one day one went off on the mother, did'nt hurt her much but scared the shit out of her. The husband cant own guns so I put a hollow point 45 ACP where the skull joins the neck. Hit the ground without a quiver.

Fuckers can be sweet for a lifetime and go berserk. That can of course happen to anyone, people included, but 68% ???? Thats not an acceptable statistic.

Fuck pit bulls.

My sister in law has 2. before she had them I was a firm believer in the dog gets it from the owner.
    I have since changed my stance. Those things came with a mean streak, and not a small one. Also ballsy as fuck, aint no way I am letting my young children around those sketchy things. My wife is 100% scared of them.

Didn't read the story and I haven't had a dog since I was a kid, but I am a CCer and if I had a dog and it or myself was attacked by an aggressive dog and the dog didn't stop after the first kick to the face, it's getting the sidearm treatment.

Reactions: StaveyIL
    Neighbor across the street is a highway patrolmen, his dog is a lab/pit mix. She's bit my dog 3 times, neighbors 3 times, another neighbor sent their dog to the vet, and I watched him attack another tiny dog on Sunday.

I prefer to judge the dog rather than the breed, but there is a pattern with certain breeds.

If that lady that shot the dog weren't an FBI agent, just a regular concealed permit holder on the street, I bet they would charge them with something.

Branden

yea,pits have some history but things change. when i was in grade school,GSDs were all savage killers. about 10 years later it was dobies. back in the 90s,when i had rotts they were labeled viscous and ins companies were charging more liability if you had one. the only breed that i truely distrust apriori is akitas. truthfully never knew one that wasn't aggressively unstable. but,i suppose there are many that are OK. just never knew of one.

Why do pit bull defenders sound exactly like people who defend minority crime rates?

It's cognitive dissonance.

Ignore all the math guys, there are a few people on here who own pit bulls and they don't think theirs is likely to bite anyone, so throw out the preponderance of evidence, they dindunuffin.

Why do pit bull defenders sound exactly like people who defend minority crime rates?

It's cognitive dissonance.

Ignore all the math guys, there are a few people on here who own pit bulls and they don't think theirs is likely to bite anyone, so throw out the preponderance of evidence, they dindunuffin.
    Let me help you with that math...

https://www.fatalpitbullattacks.com 694 documented fatal pitfall attacks since 1833. {I bet more people have choked on grapes since then.} Out of about 1000 fatal dog attacks per year.

694 out of about 260000. {.2%} Preponderance of the evidence. :ROFLMAO:

BBD big black dog, many municipalities report any unidentified dog attack, as a pitfall attack. ITs kind if like reporting COVID cases.

Reactions: ewoaf and mosin46

https://www.fatalpitbullattacks.com 694 documented fatal pitfall attacks since 1833. {I bet more people have choked on grapes since then.} Out of about 1000 fatal dog attacks per year.

BBD big black dog, many municipalities report any unidentified dog attack, as a pitfall attack. ITs kind if like reporting COVID cases.
    So, heart disease kills way more people than crocodiles do, so you should let your kids play with a crocodile, and anytime one attacks someone, you should blame the environment it was raised in, then point out that way more people die of cancer.

That's the biggest pile of shit arguement I've read in a long time. That statistic is absolutely horse shit in addition to being irrelevant to the point.

Well it says both dogs were leashed so this snatching a dog from her lap doesn't add up.

If it was a pit or a pit mix it makes perfect sense in my experience with those breeds. The owners, especially if they are female, are rarely the alpha; the dog is and that’s a problem. I’ve seen it play out over and over at a local 5 acre fenced in dog park I take my ridgeback to. They are nice a cool and then go sideways with in 5 min. The idiot owners don’t have the power to control them, never have a prong collar on them, and typically say something like, “I’ve never seen that happen”. Yeah right, not since you were here the last time……

Last edited:
    I have a 1/2 pit 1/2 blue healer (road rescue). pretty dog, LOL. Take a healer, add 20 lbs of muscle. dog is a lover.. I don't trust her around other dogs. She's pretty mellow, but if another dog puffs it's chest, she's like, "game on MFkr". She NEVER comes off the leash NEVER. This dog can run down a tennis ball like NO tomorrow.
    Her name is waggles, fk'n happiest dog on the planet. So grateful, every time she gets a snack. ... but that stops when she's walking and challenged.
    Waggles idea of fun, is pulling my kids on their skateboard, FULL sprint.
    She hates coyotes. HATES...

Reactions: KYAggie
    If it was a pit or a pit mix it makes perfect sense in my experience with those breeds. The owners, especially if they are female, are rarely the alpha; the dog is and that’s a problem. I’ve seen it play out over and over at a local 5 acre fenced in dog park I take my ridgeback to. They are nice a cool and then go sideways with in 5 min. The idiot owners don’t have the power to control them, never have a prong collar on them, and typically say something like, “I’ve never seen that happen”. Yeah right, not since you were here the last time……

Yeah, it's definitely possible and you're right, with the rest of it too. That doesn't mean it did happen, and when the cops are involved I'm immediately suspicious of the narrative because it's always cover up mode with them and theirs. ALWAYS! That was my only point. They were both leashed so the idea that this dog ran up and snatched the other dog off her lap just isn't likely, but the dead dog could still have been at fault along with his owner.

Reactions: KYAggie
    i have seen alpha imported titled GSDs with FM owners and the dogs scores in trials goes in the shitter. SOME women are great handlers but not many. with most,correct,the dog is the boss. knew one chick in that way that had to leave a shock collar on the dog all the time. had to use it to get him off the couch. this was way back when shock collars were a new thing.
    i never gave a shit if the dog was on the couch. who cares? some girls would complain,but TS.

When you hate pitbulls, every dog attack was a "pitbull." When you're scared of "pitbulls" every dog looks like a "pit bull."
    When you're a pitbull owner every pitbull is the bestest, kindest, fluffiest dog in the whole world. Post 10 is my link to a news report of the incident. Everyone has identified the breed as a pitbull.

Not arguing that your position is a bit inflated, but here's another statistical presentation where there aren't "1,000 fatal dog attacks per year"...unless of course you stated that in hyperbole.

I think this is just U. S. wide, but it looks to me like pits or predominantly pit mixes were the culprits in about 2/3 of fatal dog attacks between 2005 - 2019.

Screenshot_20230223-185625_Drive.jpg

Of course, statistics can be influenced by bias and a few parameter tweaks...

i see turds still label rottweilers as killers
    I mean, I went to public school, so I might be a little slower than some folks, but it appears Rottweilers killed 51 people during the period the statistics come from.

So, that's not turds labeling them killers, those are what we call "facts", and facts don't need anyone to co-sign, they simply are.

Reactions: BCP and Maggot
    as some have stated....the vast majority of the time it is the wrong person owning the dog. they don't know what they are doing, and that is super dangerous.

i had a rottie bitch for 7 years and she was the best dog ever. my oldest boy was 1 1/2 years old and went teetering past her one day, and she let out am a;most imperceptible rumble. i took her out and shot her on the spot.

when you take on a dog like that, you take on a responsibility. and you HAVE to be honest with yourself about the signs. every FUCKING time i see a dog do some dangerous shit, the dumb fucking owner makes and excuse and it is the same fucking tune "oh, they've NEVER done anything like that before....blah blah blah" BULLSHIT.

had a fuckwit that owns a gun shop in elk mound wi....opened the door to walk in, and all i saw was a giant fuckng dog coming at my face, i slammed the door shut and jumped back swearing. the owner comes out, gives the the song and dance about "never done that before" bullshit.

three weeks later, a co worker asks me if i ever was in that shop. i said yes, and told him my experience. turns out, fucking same exact shit had just happened to him. "never did that before" pisses me off like few things do. liars.

Neighbor across the street is a highway patrolmen, his dog is a lab/pit mix. She's bit my dog 3 times, neighbors 3 times, another neighbor sent their dog to the vet, and I watched him attack another tiny dog on Sunday.
    A buddy of mine killed a deer with a high power pellet gun.