• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s DOG NAMES

Re: DOG NAMES

Nero vom Kervinshof "Tank"- Deutsch Drahthaar
Desert Duchess Sadie Lady or "Sadie"- German Shorthair

Agustus Wray vom Albriecth "Gus" - German Shorthair RIP

Step-daughter has a Pit bull - Boxer mix named Zeus. The name fits.

His Chinese street name is HO LEE SHITT. She says when he takes her for a walk (you read that correctly) that is what people say as soon as they see him. He is a BIG boy.

Gromit is my bull terrier, named after Gromit from the Wallace and Gromit animated movies.

Cheddar is my golden retriever because she is the same color as cheddar cheese.

naptime1.jpg

First Chocolate Lab was Jasmine... My Daughter named her
13 years Old RIP
Second Chocolate Lab Kaia ..
She's 8 1/2 weeks old

Most hunting dogs I've owned are black female labs. I name them Shadow. I've had four so far and I've named them Shadow 1, Shadow 2, shadow 3, and the last one here was named Shadow 4. Same breeder, same type labs (solid black) so same name except for number following it.

My most memorable and first dog, a westie named Hank Snow.
Chihuhuas/Fiest mix: Princess(she made it to 18) Bo Diddly, Glacier, all hellacious squirrel dogs and hardy as hell but not quite car proof.
Boxers: Hooch and Duchess
White sheperds: Ranger, Blizzard, and Crazy Bitch
Doberman mix: Duke and Dobie, both absolute fargin theives
Dachshunds: Beasley(hey I didn't name him, my cousin couldn't care for him and I took him in) only dog I ever owned that would blood trail a deer. Squirt, named her that cause all she was good for was making puppies and layin on the couch. Frank and Jesse, sons of Beasley. I actually named them correct before they showed their nature. Could not keep them in a pen, The would dig out and go run rabbits in the hedgerows. They were better than any beagle I ever saw behind a rabbit. Dachshunds have been by far my best hunting dogs.
Currently:
Jack Russell: Sunny, sharp as a tack and headstrong will fight to the death and has almost proved it twice to the tune of some large vet bills. Will tree a squirrel but no matter how I try to break her when the squirrel hits the ground its hers.....and she means it.
Mongrel/Blue heeler mix: Smut, super smart wish I had 3 just like him.

German Shepherd's name is Faithful and I have two black labs, one is called Duck Dog, or Ducky and the other is Captain Jack.

My best little buddy who'll I miss everyday. He was a Jack Russell who I named " Jack Russell"

Male Cooper Siberian - Ivan (the one eyed wonder mutt, rescue dog)
Female B/W Siberian - Anastasyia
Male German Shepard All Black - Hans
Female German Shepard Long haired black and brown - Gretel

Hans and Gretel are being trained for shutzhund.

Brindle Pit/Lab mix female- Gracie-RIP...watched the kids like they were her own when they were small. Miss her bad...

American Pit- Diesel... loves cats and small dogs, hates a male dog as big or bigger.... watches kids like a hawk... Hates the Fed EX/UPS delivery guys... ???

Jack Russel- Spanky- Used to think he was Diesel's boss... got too cocky. Glad I was home for that one... dumb as a brick but loyal to the bone...

Gracie's pup- Biscuit... loyal, loving, playful and took her momma's role as kid protector. Any kid. Another really special one.

I used to have 2 pit bulls, one Smokey and the other Bandit.
I now have<ten years later> 2 Chihuahua's Both male Rolo and Ringo.
The Chihuahua's think they are pit bulls.
Rob

have had a few dogs over th eyears, ran a bully brred rescue for awhile:
Some of my pits:
Ruger.. rescue
Bisley..rescue
leupold.. mine had to put him down in 2008 after neighbor poisoned him, started having seizures and became disoriented and full kill anything mode..
Isabelle.. rescue
My first Pitbull.. rescued from a Kill shelter.. female, named Neimo.. had from 2003 until she died in 2010 protecting Kimber( at the time 11 weeks old ) from a pack of coyotes.. that came in to our yard. Wasnt home at the time ( wife was and saw it all) took three weeks and hunted every coyote I found within about 3 miles of our house.. killed 22 in those few weeks..
My long time english mastiff.. rip 2008 via a guy who dropped his cell phone while driving a dump truck, he ran off the road and hit my dog in our front yard .. Apollo as named by breeder we rescued him from

Current English Mastiff intentionally breed with French Mastiff, is a female named Kimber she is now 2 or so and about 135lbs of lapdog
Recent addition to my family is a lhaso apso(sp) named Burris

Border Collie named "Ripper" from the show "Greater Tuna"
Lab/ German Shepherd called "Boy Dog" cause that's what he was.
Ripper and Boy Dog died within a week of each other.
Present puppy is a Yellow Lab named "Gunner" by his previous owner. I call him "Gunny", or "Gunner"

Whiskey, she's mine. The other one in the house is the wife's sheltie. 2nd sheltie and 3rd lab. Wife loves the sheltie because NOBODY get's close to the house without her knowing let alone come into it. As you can see from the pic, Whiskey doesn't really care. Had to put my last lab down at 3 years old due to diabetes.

This is a better pic of her. Usually she looks like a hooker, on her back all sprawled out. She's pretty pathetic until it's time to go hunting, or anywhere with me. Never leaves my side. My neighbor told me one day I treat my dog better than I treat my wife. I told him, "If you jump into frigid cold water & retrieve a dead bird & bring it back to me with your body shivering & your tail wagging, I'll treat you as good as I treat my dog.

303110_2416472851905_1253874822_4103610_1948601721_n.jpg

Mildot. Thats the name of my 1yo female rottie. We call her Millie for short.

Mini multicross yapper that squeeks instead of barks. How in Hell one can claim Lab lineage in a dog that's less than a foot long...? My cat (...er, my <span style="font-style: italic">smaller</span> cat...) makes two of her.

My daughter's Dog.

She named her Lily. Shoulda called her Pogo, she only spends about 1/4 of her time in actual contact with the ground, etc.

Every once and again, my Son-in-Law spontaneously yells 'Pull!".

My granddaughter's cat Chili (Son of Pepper) gets his exercise chasing her around and whackin' her upside the head. Good thing Chili's such a lazy cuss...

Chili's one of them long, tall cats. Every once in awhile he'll walk into the room and I'll satch him outta the corner of my eye and mistake him for a dog. Big, lean cat...

My cur's name is Pokey. I have an equally stupid name in mind if a nice little female comes along...

3 legged mut named Chuggs,black lab named Maywood,cattle dog /lab named Mauser,Red bone coon hound named Merle

2 German shepards
Annie Female had to put her to sleep for a brain disease
Oakley male 4 yrs and still going strong.

I named my Siberian Husky - Gunny Highway

Clint Eastwood is one of my favorite actors so Tom Highway seemed like a good choice.

Great dog, He passed last March after 14 and a half years.
Pretty good run for a husky.
Haven't had the heart to replace him yet.

My year and a half old Boxer is named Miss Lilly Mae.

Should add that my boy has a big Pit named Buddy, and my wife has two little yappers of some sort that I just refer to as "Those Dogs"........

Chocolate Lab - Kahlua (RIP)
Bichon Frise/Cocker mix - Toby
Shih Tzu/Golden Retriever mix (Yes, you read it right) - Moose
We love the mutts.

As a kid growing up, had a neighbor that named his farm dog "Damnit". Laughed my ass off everytime he'd call that dog. Come're Damnit.

My buddy has a dog manes Rico but he would answer to NO !
True story

Pilgrim = We scored him up at Cape Cod when he was a puppy. He was a great dog. A Lab mix. Had him for about 12 years. I miss that dog.