• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s DOG NAMES

Re: DOG NAMES

White Dobie-Sadie
Red Dobie-Rubie
Black Dobie-Lucky (Died last yr at about 13 yrs old)

We have a choloate lab named "Jules" and my parents have a black one named "Cooper"

One of my acquaintances from college had a dog in his frat house named "Stain" and another one named "Dumpster"

Jethro was our first Decker Rat Terrier...he actually stalked salmon (never caught one). Lost him to lymphoma in 2009...

Rowdy is our new Decker Rat Terrier. Nephew to Jethro. Rowdy chases the moose out of our yard.

This is my bloodhound "Ralph" he loves to play in the snow.

varix007.jpg

Had a couple of black labs in the 1980's. The male I named Hose Head and the female was named Shadow.

ive head the liberty of naming many of dogs in my 30 years of time, but my 2 are:

Angel- 1/2 lab-1/2 Chihuahua
Beavis- 1/2 Chihuahua-1/2 dachshund ( trust me, his name fits)
and there are times when he turns into cornholio for a few seconds. its funny as hell. that dog has way to much energy.

my old neibor had 2 minature Chihuahuas we named Shitz and Giggles. male and female.

This is Maggie
we think shes a american pit/dalmatian mix
we got her from the pound undernourished
what I do know is shes the best behaved dog ive ever had
she excelled at obedience class and a joy to be around
her tail is her most dangerous feature (its solid and always wagging)
2012-01-07%252016.20.45.jpg

My Wifes dogs I named
Ima for: I'm a going to the dog pound.

A poodle's namw was Brit be gone: because it was not a Brittany and it just might be gone.

Current dogs are Mattie a drop English setter/pointer and Rusty a Border Collie/Australian shepherd. My best bird dog ever was Sadie an English Setter and easily the best dog I have ever had also Mattie's mother. Craziest nut head was a Blue Heeler named Belle. Coon dogs I remember most are Daisey (deep woods), J.E.B. (Stuart) both black and tans and a red tick named Rat. All three nite champions. Rat was a grand nite champion. Hunted behind a lot of coon dogs and they always have the most creative names....Mojo, General Jackson, Rock, Baller, Hit Man, Ghost, Long and Hard, Horn, Squeely, FT3(first to the tree). Funny watching our cow/horse dogs try to hunt with the gun dogs and the gun dogs try to round up cows with the cattle dogs.

Well, we have Oscar, named after Oscar the grouch from sesame street because he could not stay out of the trash can and he was grouchy.

Then we have Gonzo. Gonzo the wonder dog.

And now we have jäger. All are chocolate labs.

Male Austrian Shepard - Banchie

Female Choc Lab - Rudy (as in the little girl from the Cosby show, she came with that name in 1989....)

Female Yellow Lab - Haley's Comet (got her right after moving to Houston & starting work at NASA)

My old male Boxer was named Jesse and I had a female Siberian Huskie named Reicha both great dogs but are now in doggie heaven

Border Collie named Pandie because she is marked like a Panda.

Back in the day. Dobermans named Otto, Greta, and Ludwig

My future dog, a White German Sheppard male named Leonidas.

White Husky/German Sherpard mix named Thor. My wife and I got him as a puppy 12 years ago when we got married. Loves to ride in cars and we used to take him to Dairy Queen and get him ice-cream cones.

Lady: she was an old pit bull that someone mistreated and left her on our road. She was one of the best dogs we've ever had. She had a couple of litters with Thor and made gorgeous, great tempered puppies.

Ling: one of the above puppies. She's 9 now and just as loyal and sweet as her parents.

Pebbles: black and white Fiest we got from my sister in law. She's 10. I used to couldn't stand her but when I came home from the hospital she stayed by my side while I spent 8 months in the bed.

Loki: 1 year old some kind of terrier mix. He's very smart and sneaky as Hell, and loves my daughter like no tommorrow.

Max: young black and tan Fiest that showed up injured in our back yard last week. Super obedient and friendly, he and Thor appear to be debating world politics. They sit near each other and "talk" back and forth.

We tend to take in strays but we are moving into a bigger house and have a few we would like. My wife wants an English Bulldog whom I've convinced her to name Churchill. My daughter has her heart set on a Beagle and I want a Welsh Corgi.

Rhodesian Ridgeback named "Missy"

Best dog I've ever owned.

Jack Russell named (officially) Copper. Looks just like Copper from The Fox and the Hound and howled when we first got him. Unofficially (Which he still comes to): LD, shitbag, lil bastard.

Black Lab named Miller from the road we found him on. Unofficially is Sad Dog. Ever had a black lab look at you and give you that look like no one has ever petted him, loved him, fed him or anything? Yeah, he has it mastered.

Both adopted, both truly wonderful people (dogs).

My rottie was Zeus R.I.P. he was the best dog i've ever had and the current is a shepard mix named Rage (no I didn't name him but he sure got along well with my friends dogs Fury and Anger). My friend is nuts but good with dogs.

Jeff

Friend of mine rescued a dog called disco tech death dog 3000, or triple d for short. My dog is a black lab/probably great dane mix his name is Bodhi because he is the chillest dog ever.

My Airedales:
Rastus..Rip
Thor....Rip
<span style="color: #FF0000">Saber</span>...Current defender of the castle
Parents Dales:
Scout...airhead
GLOCK...PAIN IN THE A** if you have to run after'm yelling the
name...get some wierd looks yelling "GLOCK..c'mere"

Got an 11 month old american pit who I named "Spud"... he's a total goof and is turning out to be an awesome dog! 82 lbs already...

Spud2.jpg

This picture is him at 6 months:
Spud.jpg

Mike

I really like pits, some of the best dogs I've known were pit bulls. I'd say my two favorites are those and chocolate labs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bear58</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Shih Tzu/Golden Retriever mix (Yes, you read it right) - Moose
</div></div>

A Shit Retriever or Shit-triever?..Pics or it didn't happen

Let's see I'll see that and raise ya.
I have 8 dogs that live with me; Max, Gabby, Abby, TwoTone, Barney, Bailey (siblings like Barnum and Bailey-clowns), Whitey and WeeWhitey. Had a Jax but he died of cancer in 2007.
I have days when I'm all dogged-out by 6 AM.

My departed Wirehair was Larkspur Gunsablazing, Blaze for short.

had two black labs over the last 12-13 years.
First one passed a couple of years ago, female named Madison
Hated to see her go. Fully field trained duck hunting machine.

Second one we just had to put down due to a tumor on his paricardium. Male named Drake.
Not much of a hunter or retriever but a great house dog.
Kept our house from getting hit a few years ago.

fools tried to break in & dogs rushed the door. Two 100 lb black labs rushing the door & raising hell did the trick. The theif left a chip in my concrete where he dropped the crowbar.

Our GSPs are Brogan Montgomery (boy), and Rohan Wren (girl). Rohan is pronounced like what you do in rowboat.

Rommel my first Rot. Great dog,
Sara Lee Laberdootle, wife's idea of a big dog for me. Alot has change from the single days, not just the wild parties and women.

8 year old Blue Heeler named Daisy

3 year old Border Collie named Gus (Captain Agustus McCray)

They are head of security, and child protectors inside a t-post and wire fence.

8yo rotty/shepher mix> Kimber(after a well-serving sidearm)

6yo goofy/hound mix > Milo(because it seemed to fit)

Kimber is super smart and dignified. Milo is a nut job(w/o nuts). I can turn him loose and he will run at 100mph in a 10ft circle and then take off with no apparent destination. After a couple hundred yards, he returns to the porch for some R&R.

7 yo Brittany named Jake
1 yo Great Dane named Rio (we live on the Rio Grande)