• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dog Posioned

His heart rate was high in the morning, but it settled down, and he had an IV for fluids in most of the day, and he’s fine now with some $4/can Royal Canin food for the next two days. I know he learned nothing, so we will have to be a lot more careful. ;)
View attachment 7420235
Sorry for the drama... glad it turned out ok, pal!

Our furfamilies are... families.

Sirhr

I had a cat named Stupid, too. Stu.... Occasionally Stu-boo-kitty.

What can I say. I like my cats.

Sirhr
Latest cat that just showed up needing home / med atten is named spazz. Kids picked that name; I suggested geronimo. Either fits him well. I actually like the little crackhead except when he sits his butthole down on top of my bare foot. Don't care for that much...

Latest cat that just showed up needing home / med atten is named spazz. Kids picked that name; I suggested geronimo. Either fits him well. I actually like the little crackhead except when he sits his butthole down on top of my bare foot. Don't care for that much...
The less you like the more he will do it... They have that as sort of a sixth sense.

Sirhr

Reactions: LaraCroft
I would not expect anyone named Fig to have a dog named anything but Latte... glad your puppy is ok.
My Lady is asking, (seriously) is anyone here a Vet to confirm/back up the Hydrogen Peroxide thing? Sounds great and all, and home-remedies such as these are right up our alley. Especially considering we couldn't afford to do the surgery thing at all, but.....

But her FUR-Baby......

(no, it's not spoiled. It has it's own Lay-Z-Boy and it's own bunk-bed)
My mom and dad had a miniature pincher. I went over to their house one night. They had a 1/4 scale recliner in the living room. I looked at my dad and asked him, “What’s with the little chair?” I thought they bought it for a grandkid. My dad smiles and says, “I bought it for our dog. You didn’t think I’d buy something stupid for the dog, did you?” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

pets are like family, without responsibility...

• Haha
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
The less you like the more he will do it... They have that as sort of a sixth sense.

Sirhr
Truth. Same way they always pick out the ONE guy in a room that hates cats, then they go and jump in his lap, purr, and put their butts in his face while he tries to figure out how to dump them without looking like a jerk.