• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Doing my Level Best, new Level Design

meh...I don't like the color...it doesn't match my safe queens color scheme.

1603893367050.png

Reactions: Newbie2020
Didn't the Sham Wow guy's head explode from too much Coke ? Or was it one of the other goobers ? :unsure::eek:

Oh, and "I'll blow the competition" ? I'm just going to back away slowly from that one.........

Reactions: Shawn1492
So after my epic post on FB yesterday I decided to dive into the world of levels. However, being Frank, I am gonna take it to the next step.

When you add widgets to a rifle you have to manage said widgets, my thinking was to combine them into one single widget, with this in mind, I bring you my latest invention:

122708494_3541606299196201_6941817177811818834_n.jpg

I have a level, a dope chart, and a personal wind flag, as well other eyes have suggested a scale on the side so I can slide the plumb line over for any Angle Cosine work.

I really think I am on to something here guys ... be gentle I am feeling a tiny bit vulnerable today :)
Does it come in a Southpaw version🤔

Reactions: LeftyJason
But your rifle has mass... therefore it has gravitational pull... the level has to go on the top

Can mine come with an additional plum bob on the side so I can accurately measure elevation change? I’ve heard that’s important too, at the ranges my 6.5CM reaches.

This is amateur. Real shooters only shoot off surface plates.

2 Questions before I Invest..

!. Did Paparock give his endorsement?

2. where is the cup holder for my Spin D?