• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Domestic Terrorism Department

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Wondering which Karen will be the Department head.

So... according to the viewpoints of the jackanapes in the Justice Department, walking casually into a publicly-accessible normally-tourist-filled US government building and generally standing around with zero loss of life except for one unarmed woman shot by the non-"terrorist" side is akin to/worse than slamming two airplanes full of people into two buildings full of people with the intent of maximum loss of life, plus a third plane into part of a third building and an attempted fourth plane into a fourth building.

"Terrorism".

3cpAS6L.jpg

So, what I hear you saying is that there is yet another "alphabet agency" acting as the hand and arm of the U.S. "government" (and I use that term loosely) and it shall here-to-fore be known as:

Stasi

Did I get that one right? I'm not sure anyone can argue with me on this, can you? (see what I did there?)

Well now that they have identified any and every Conservative as a Domestic Terrorist, they realize there are 100 MILLION of us running around the country disagreeing with their leftist agenda, voting for other Conservatives, attending school board meetings and opposing their stupid agendas there, and last but not least - we KNOW they stole the election and don't want it to happen again. There's only 13K FBI agents vs 100 MILLION regular people that disagree with the direction our country is going. That's a serious problem for them. They want control, and you people aren't giving in to the vaccine mandate - so they KNOW you are a problem. Just like taxes - their answer is to create yet another group of government employees that need buildings, desks, offices, pensions - you know, more and bigger government to counter the regular people who just want to live their lives and be left alone. They HATE that.

So, what I hear you saying is that there is yet another "alphabet agency" acting as the hand and arm of the U.S. "government" (and I use that term loosely) and it shall here-to-fore be known as:

Stasi

Did I get that one right? I'm not sure anyone can argue with me on this, can you? (see what I did there?)
My first thought for a new director of this agency was Stasi Abrams.

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man
Saw a story on Drudge this morning from the Charlotte Observer about the army going to conduct simulated warfare drills in N Carolina against "freedom fighters". Mmmmmm. Called operation Robin Sage.
That's everyday. It's the final exam so to speak for the army SF students. Been going on for many decades now.

Doc

They are just trying to figure out what to do with all you people that disagree with the agenda....
Because they are fairly certain you will not peacefully walk to the cattle cars for a final disposition.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that they have what they perceive as legal cover provided by the GOP-led charge for the Patriot Act...

Friggin' bone-headed knee-jerk move.
Trump could have killed it too, but he didn't.
Just pointing out (again, for the bone-heads) that there are no sides, just GOV out to accumulate and keep power over their subjects. According to the Patriot Act, everybody is a terrorist when/if needed to be branded. Prepare accordingly...

I hope the person I’m assigned to like memes with a question or answer thrown in now and again.

There’s too many people on here that know too much for me to toss answers around and appear stupid, lol.

Only a few of you have your own personal file, the rest, your comments are hoovered up into the program to predict a day or two ahead of time when Reactionary extremists will likely blow their top. Keep posting, it's your patriotic duty.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have 100 million people they consider as domestic terrorists for disagreeing with their agenda.....

This will simply be a hit squad pretending to be a law enforcement agency.

Only a few of you have your own personal file, the rest, your comments are hoover up into the program to predict a day or two ahead of time when Reactionary extremists will likely blow their top. Keep posting, it's your patriotic duty.

We're busy doing opposition research

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
That's everyday. It's the final exam so to speak for the army SF students. Been going on for many decades now.

Doc
Apparently they started to give out press releases to let the public know the exercise is happening after an incident in 2002 where an asshat sheriff shot and killed a 1LT, shot and wounded an SSG, and detained a civilian volunteer, thinking they were "looking for robbery targets".

Reactions: LoCal247
Just pointing out (again, for the bone-heads) that there are no sides, just GOV out to accumulate and keep power over their subjects. According to the Patriot Act, everybody is a terrorist when/if needed to be branded. Prepare accordingly...

And there is practically no limit to who can be branded as a "terrorist". If you are overheard complaining about high gas prices or out of stock items at the supermarket due to Biden admin incompetence, you can be branded a terrorist... No limits to insanity once insanity becomes accepted, just like "gender dysphoria".

Probably ordered a shit ton of these...

Cartels in Mexico and ragheads in Syiria have been weaponizing small drones for years, used to drop simple parachute-retarded bombs on soft targets. Just saw a video of the Cartels latest hijinks using drones, very unsophisticated beyond flying and navigating the drone to the target area.

Based on the interviews yesterday w/Congress and DOJ, and the shear dearth of knowledge/information on WHY they established the department, I can't wait for how well this new office will execute to their mandate.

Robert does a great job breaking out this decision below in his analysis, and simply shows how obscure the "definition" (not law) of being charged with domestic terrorism is going to be:

Based on the interviews yesterday w/Congress and DOJ, and the shear dearth of knowledge/information on WHY they established the department, I can't wait for how well this new office will execute to their mandate.

Robert does a great job breaking out this decision below in his analysis, and simply shows how obscure the "definition" (not law) of being charged with domestic terrorism is going to be:

Natural progression from the states windfall with the peoples idiotic acceptance of the un-patriot act

Reactions: Romeo458
Let it be known to all that I would like to coin a new abbreviation because I'm tired of having to type it out every time I refer to the Democrats in Washington. The 'communist regime that stole the election' will now be referred to as TCRTSTE.

Anyway, the TCRTSTE must be planning some more hangable offense shenanigans in the 2022 Elections because they appear to now be building a concrete wall around the White House.

o485vfrzbbb81.jpg

I thought walls didn't work and were racist?

Let it be known to all that I would like to coin a new abbreviation because I'm tired of having to type it out every time I refer to the Democrats in Washington. The 'communist regime that stole the election' will now be referred to as TCRTSTE.

Anyway, the TCRTSTE must be planning some more hangable offense shenanigans in the 2022 Elections because they appear to now be building a concrete wall around the White House.

o485vfrzbbb81.jpg

I thought walls didn't work and were racist?

Walls are racist..... You obviously don't know what racism is, or what THEY tell you it is.......:ROFLMAO:

I hope they get those white supremes that keep running around in their khaki pants causing all those violent events everywhere. Those guys are scary!

• Haha
Reactions: Docsherm
if you are here or any other shooting,gun,hunting site-m4,LR hunting,ak47/ar15,various HG sites,then you are on "the list". not to mention any weapon you have gotten thru any ffl dealer putting you there. no way to stay off their radar.

Reactions: 10ring'r