• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Domestic Terrorism Department

if you are here or any other shooting,gun,hunting site-m4,LR hunting,ak47/ar15,various HG sites,then you are on "the list". not to mention any weapon you have gotten thru any ffl dealer putting you there. no way to stay off their radar.

Or actually pay Taxes.......

yea,having 1 or more guns get you high on the list. myself and others here might be as high as osama was on the foriegn list. prob be targeted the same when the S starts,which looks like it will.

Another agency staffed with qualified immunity managed by plausible deniability. Sweet! I can see the dollar signs in the lawyers eyes now. Probably the same ones to lobby for its creation.

Anyone have the chart that shows what puts you higher on the list ?

Bet it includes
Mil service
Nfa
Being on extremist websites like this one
Comp shooting
Quantity of guns and ammo purchased
Non-vaccinated
Non-Democrap
Ever requesting time to speak at school board meeting
Ever been to a 2-A rally
Fly US flag with Gadsden Flag

Yeah I'm imagining like a car with 3 of them standing on my entire street telling like 20 houses of people to come out so they can be arrested lol
No, they would just pick people up at their job. No home turf advantage and employers would likely bend over backwards to set it up, in the name of apprehending terrorists.

Bet it includes
Mil service
Nfa
Comp shooting
Guess I better hide my dog, Im F@$!ed

if you are here or any other shooting,gun,hunting site-m4,LR hunting,ak47/ar15,various HG sites,then you are on "the list". not to mention any weapon you have gotten thru any ffl dealer putting you there. no way to stay off their radar.
Nah. There are 174,000 members on this site alone. They only have 2700 member on their "list"? That means most of us aren't on it.

Nah. There are 174,000 members on this site alone. They only have 2700 member on their "list"? That means most of us aren't on it.
Where did you achieve this figure? Or does it mean there are 2700 members, and their aliases?

Here comes the “new member” mallninja guys on here. Aka from my cold dead hand talk, trying to stir up impressionable young men into an operation all to make news…”see we told you”

Where did you achieve this figure? Or does it mean there are 2700 members, and their aliases?
The article the OP is quoted stated there are "2700 ongoing investigations". I made the assumption of one person per investigation.

The article the OP is quoted stated there are "2700 ongoing investigations". I made the assumption of one person per investigation.
They probably got a list of every soccer mom that disagreed with the agenda at school board meetings....

The way they do, as it was explained to me by my family who fled Cuba, is they wreck the economy inducing poverty and shortages. Once everyone is feeling the pain, they turn neighbors against neighbors by inducing them to report "anti-revolutionary" activity. My grandfather was turned in by a longtime friend after telling him, "Perhaps, now we will be free", during the Bay of Pigs operation. It was the local police chief (who was a "friend") supported by two out-of-town militiamen who knocked on his door and took him away. They tortured him for a week and subjected him to random false executions. I suppose he was lucky in that he lived.

"Antes muerto, que vivir en pena"

Uncle Benny with the wisdom

il_794xN.1990026375_lbtb.jpg

Reactions: camocorvette
Cartels in Mexico and ragheads in Syiria have been weaponizing small drones for years, used to drop simple parachute-retarded bombs on soft targets. Just saw a video of the Cartels latest hijinks using drones, very unsophisticated beyond flying and navigating the drone to the target area.

The best things are the lest complicated, look how we got our ass handed to us in Afghan, they didn’t need spade ray guns to do it ether.

Reactions: MCSO1357
The way they do, as it was explained to me by my family who fled Cuba, is they wreck the economy inducing poverty and shortages. Once everyone is feeling the pain, they turn neighbors against neighbors by inducing them to report "anti-revolutionary" activity. My grandfather was turned in by a longtime friend after telling him, "Perhaps, now we will be free", during the Bay of Pigs operation. It was the local police chief (who was a "friend") supported by two out-of-town militiamen who knocked on his door and took him away. They tortured him for a week and subjected him to random false executions. I suppose he was lucky in that he lived.

Shame he wasn’t able to kill them, always thought if they take you alway figure you’re dead, so you fight and maybe die, fighting seems like a better option.

Bet it includes
Mil service
Nfa
Comp shooting
No clue about what gets on the list, but.. what makes sense to be tracked, and stored for later data mining would be, in no particular order:

Mil service and job type
Civilian job type
Security Clearance
Websites
Weapons purchased or # of NICS checks
NFA
Netflix movies
Kindle books
Amazon purchases
Internet history (social media, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc)

Yeah. Tons of data to track. Isn't tracked by individuals, but stored for later data mining, if needed to create lists of individuals for whatever reasons the gov can think of.

Yeah I'm imagining like a car with 3 of them standing on my entire street telling like 20 houses of people to come out so they can be arrested lol
I think this right here is the difference between USA and communist russia when they began the mass arrests. Its a cultural thing. Those countries never had an uprising which resulted in more freedom. The US is pretty much the only country in history which had a revolution resulting in more freedoms for the individual.

Russia had 10 NKVD agents going to 2 or 3 different apartments in a complex. We wpuld have 5-10 federal police going to 5-10 homes on one block. That's not gonna work out well. They know it.

No clue about what gets on the list, but.. what makes sense to be tracked, and stored for later data mining would be, in no particular order:

Mil service and job type
Civilian job type
Security Clearance
Websites
Weapons purchased or # of NICS checks
NFA
Netflix movies
Kindle books
Amazon purchases
Internet history (social media, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc)

Yeah. Tons of data to track. Isn't tracked by individuals, but stored for later data mining, if needed to create lists of individuals for whatever reasons the gov can think of.

According to the 1995 documentary Se7ven, the FBI maintains a database of books checked out at libraries. It is accessible if you have a contact within the bureau with access and you have enough cash.

According to the 1995 documentary Se7ven, the FBI maintains a database of books checked out at libraries. It is accessible if you have a contact within the bureau with access and you have enough cash.
Meh. I dont buy that, or the "if youve ever been to town hall/school board meeting" etc. Too may humans involved in forwarding information to other humans, etc. That's 1950's thinking.

We have the Patriot Act, social media, internet history, phone data, etc. No need to have hand written lists if you voluntarily give all your info to social media as part of the ELA (end user agreeement).

So, if you're vocal in social media AND go to school board meetings, you have an electronic trail of thoughts, opinions, locations, times, etc.

Were fucked.

Netflix movies
So watching “Tread” 7 times might be considered suspicious?

Friend also went through that, Cuba.
They took him from prison in shit stained clothes, shit stained body, to airport. Got him a ticket, let him wait in line.
Line moves forward to plane, ahh, come with us Jose', to interview room, hours of rough interrogation, fake executions, handing him pistol w one (1) bullet, here kill yourself, we never let you go. Bullet was a dud...
Back to prison...
Next week, do it again, for a year. Made him watch his wife and daughter get on plane leaving, made him kneel for execution, fired a live round by his head... wife n daughter watching... and, they WERE friends w Fidel at university..
After a year of that shit, they let him get on the plane.

When he got to Miami and what happened then is a combo horror story and a miracle. I wish he was here today to tell it on national tv.

Best to all yall.

We have the Patriot Act, social media, internet history, phone data, etc. No need to have hand written lists if you voluntarily give all your info to social media as part of the ELA (end user agreeement).

vocal in social media

you have an electronic trail of thoughts, opinions, locations, times, etc.

That's real. I've seen it. Been visited. Been asked about things. Frank warns the board about, he's been asked and provided data b4. Real.

Shame he wasn’t able to kill them, always thought if they take you alway figure you’re dead, so you fight and maybe die, fighting seems like a better option.
I agree with you, I would rather go down fighting. In his case, however, the prior dictator had banned and confiscated firearms, not that he had any to give up. He also had his wife and four kids in the house. I suppose he might have been assured by his sheriff friend telling him they were just going to ask him some questions. I don't know.

What my Cuban relatives have been saying unanimously is that they have seen "all this" before. They change the meaning of words, they erase history, empower lowlifes and demonize those that do not follow. The moral and righteous are shunned and silenced while degenerates, the wicked and fools are given free reign. This is the last bastion. There is nowhere else to go. Here is where we shall be buried.

I agree with you, I would rather go down fighting. In his case, however, the prior dictator had banned and confiscated firearms, not that he had any to give up. He also had his wife and four kids in the house. I suppose he might have been assured by his sheriff friend telling him they were just going to ask him some questions. I don't know.

What my Cuban relatives have been saying unanimously is that they have seen "all this" before. They change the meaning of words, they erase history, empower lowlifes and demonize those that do not follow. The moral and righteous are shunned and silenced while degenerates, the wicked and fools are given free reign. This is the last bastion. There is nowhere else to go. Here is where we shall be buried.

So he had violent mentally unstable men in the house his kids where in at the time?

I’d have them go out the back window, grab the best knives I could find and go get my stab on.

More folks are killed by knives, so it’s a solid concept. Worse case you make it a very bad day for the villains before you die, and you buy your family time to get away. Best case a few bad guys are no more, and you get to find out what commie back straps taste like

So he had violent mentally unstable men in the house his kids where in at the time?

I’d have them go out the back window, grab the best knives I could find and go get my stab on.

More folks are killed by knives, so it’s a solid concept. Worse case you make it a very bad day for the villains before you die, and you buy your family time to get away.

You have no clue what it was in Cuba. The soldiers surrounded the house first.
Then drove a tank to the front door, ran the cannon through the door. If you didn't give up, they fired the cannon, concussion killed everybody... u , wife, kids..
All the neighbors got to see it... more than once.
Your stabby, ha ha...

They had buried weapons in cemeteries, dug them up at nights, hit communist Cadre and snitches. Eventually the communists found out. Bulldozed the cemeteries. Put guards on, shot ppl for entering...

Not the world you know..
I wish Jose' was here to tell his story to all of us.

Best to you.

Wth do you say to get visits ?

I feel like I just get watched

Something I wrote on here, arguing w Army Jerry once upon a time, they knew who I was bc they trained on my range once upon a time bf prez visited. I've posted about that training b4.
The chief of my old dept is retired fbi, who helped arrange that training. He called, sed, let's eat lunch, I'm buying.
Sure, no problem, gonna eat well on this one, his dime. Wooohooo...
Until he introduced me to the other dinner guests.
Ended up a decent dinner w lots of laughing and insults back and forth. Didn't start that way though. I watch what I say now, and it's why every now and then, I chided YOU, my Brother.

Such is our life today.

Reactions: deersniper
Then drove a tank to the front door, ran the cannon through the door. If you didn't give up, they fired the cannon, concussion killed everybody... u , wife, kids..
Your stabby, ha ha...

They had buried weapons in cemeteries, dug them up at nights, hit communist Cadre and snitches. Eventually the communists found out. Bulldozed the cemeteries. Put guards on, shot ppl for entering...

Not the world you know..

Best to you.
Sounds like you shouldn’t fight them head on, use those tactics on them. Arson might attacks when not expected etc

More folks are killed by knives, so it’s a solid concept. Worse case you make it a very bad day for the villains before you die, and you buy your family time to get away. Best case a few bad guys are no more, and you get to find out what commie back straps taste like
Cool

Your stabby, ha ha...

Not the world you know..

Best to you.

Wow. Did anyone try to kill the soldiers at home or their families?

Lots of governments are overthrown, I always wondered why Cuba hasn’t been

Reactions: deersniper