• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dominus CB Dimensions

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Kansas
    Can someone that has a Dominus CB in their posession measure it and pot the measurements on here? They say it is 6.25" long and 1.8" in diameter on the TBAC website. I am needing the length of the tube itself with out the stepped down brake mount area. Looking to have a cover made for one that should be out of jail by November.

Thanks

From back to the front, the OD is 1.282" for 0.520". Then you have 0.10" of transition to the full diameter. Then you have the full diameter for 5.63".
    As a side note..do you know if there are any manufactures making covers for the dominus cb already?

As a side note..do you know if there are any manufactures making covers for the dominus cb already?
    Mine will spend some time on a 10.5" 556, so I have been looking at the @Precision Underground suppressor insulator. I have a couple of the Armageddon gear covers for a Harvestor and a 30P-1, just not sure how they will do on the Dominus on a shorter 556 barrel.