• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, Jerry Jr.

stilesg57

Private
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2007
NRA Headquarters
Great timing for a Friday night news dump. “Indefinite” leave of absence ha:

I have a special disdain for people whose single biggest achievement in their lives was coming out of the dick of a man who ACTUALLY achieved things.

Liberty/Falwell Jr. situation sure looks like it has lots of parallels with the NRA/LaPierre situation:

Ive been saying for years he's a dirtbag. No one would listen.

His father, who I met on several occasions, was a decent guy. Jr. is a conceiving piss ant.

Reactions: stilesg57
I'm not a supporter, but the story says his pants were unzipped, it does not say his dick was out or that he was using it on the other woman. But even if...so what, Bill Clinton didn't get fired.

As far as what was written in the article, I think it was just a poor attempt at comedy. Woman being pregnant can wear clothing that doesn't fit around the waist. I think he unzipped to play a joke on the situation. Nothing more. Who cares if a preacher has a social drink? I don't.

It’s a lot more than a single weird hypocritical picture. Dude’s had a lot of “antics” the last couple years. The Politico piece is pretty damning about how he’s running his pop’s org into the ground and using it for grift. The parallels to LaPierre are painful.

Reactions: Maggot