• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Don't care about color

jona

Private
Minuteman
May 27, 2009
tennessee
Some time back a member made a post about reloading equipment. He said "if you don't care about color he is a list of what reloading equipment I have found to work best". Can someone help me find this post?

Re: Don't care about color

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Color snobbery usually refers to Redding green. </div></div>

You may be right, but I've seen more "matter of factly, hard headed opinions from the Red crowd" than any other group. Forster, Hornady and Lee.

Main Brand for Reloading items;
Hornady
RCBS
Dillon
Redding
Forster
Lyman
LE Wilson

There are many additional brand which produce special tools for reloading ;

K&M Precision
Harrell Precision
Pacific Tools & Gauge

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Color snobbery usually refers to Redding green.</div></div>

Blue. *cough* Dillon. *cough* *cough*

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sentry1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uhh, color is important. Red makes you go faster, duh. </div></div>

And I always thought black was the fastest color... Maybe that is just motorcycles...
confused.gif

the real question:

what color cures erectile disfunction

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: George63</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the real question:

what color cures erectile disfunction </div></div>

Pink

I believe the original post was in reference to mixing different brands of equipment for the best outcome. Say RCBS has the best press, Hornady makes a good trimmer, and Lyman has the better powder dispenser combo. Some guys prefer all on manufacturer regardless of performance. I'm a Hornady guy myself, but there are a few pieces that are dark green and yellow.