• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don't go to Dick's Sporting Goods for any AR-15s.

Re: Don't go to Dick's Sporting Goods for any AR-15s.

My bad, they have suspended ALL firearm sales. Even old surplus stuff and NO mags for AR's at all!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trental</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bugshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Email sent. How bout offering a discount to teachers like a Texas store is doing instead of this cowardly BS. Screw u Dicks. </div></div>

Can you post the name of that business? I think they need to be supported for their choices. That is great of them. </div></div>

Keller Riverside gun store in Austin according to Fox news

F them - they are dead to me.

Email sent...!

Email sent. Also pointed out they were adding to the Sandy Hook victim list by potentially adding their employees to the families already affected as soon to be ex-customers respond to their new policy. A policy now without a change in top level management will not impact my decision to regarding shopping there.

I farted in my local Dick's store last night and just sent them an email.

"Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on Wednesday afternoon urged people to turn in their guns, arguing it would be an appropriate response to last week's mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.

"I would personally just say to those who are listening, maybe you want to turn in your guns," Jackson Lee said on the House floor. "Oh no, I'm not going to take your guns. But look at what Dick's Sporting Goods did ... they wanted to be part of the solution and part of America."

I won't ever spend a cent with Dick's again, and I truly hope they get what they deserve for doing this knee jerk reaction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trident1982</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas)</div></div>

Born January 12, 1950 Queens, New York

Makes sense to me. Sometimes I think there should be state citizenship rules for Congress as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rocky 1\508</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They should change the name to "Pussies"</div></div>

I like that.

Don't kid yourself. Not selling ARs or firearms in general is not going to hurt Dick's bottom line, and neither will you or me boycotting them. There are many times more scared soccer moms then their are gun enthusiasts and Dick's marketing weenies know it. They're banking that this move will bring in more business- and it will probably work.

Lots of shooters have kids in sports. We can impact their bottom line.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bhart89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lots of shooters have kids in sports. We can impact their bottom line. </div></div>

Exactly, they sell all kinds of stuff I will not buy from them.

I never liked it anyway, they never have anything at good prices, that I needed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bhart89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lots of shooters have kids in sports. We can impact their bottom line. </div></div>

This is the truth. When those soccer moms go in the store their husbanc goes too. He goes over and buys hunting/fishing/camping items. If he isn't happy shopping there then she won't be shopping there anymore.

I never was big on Dicks.Their prices are a little stiff.......

It's their decision as a business to take the guns off their shelves. That is what makes America great is our freedom of choices to make. I was never that impressed with their gun selection anyways, and preferred to shop locally.

Was told the other day that they are shipping back their remaining ARs and will not be selling them for the foreseeable future. Great.

Bunch o'DICKheads...screw em. I never shopped there anyway. They'll go bankrupt soon...)