• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don't have 100 posts yet, But..........

paramil

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 8, 2011
Hey I wanted to post a WTB thread here at the forums and found that Ican neither do this in the WTB/WTT section or the For Sale section. So is there any way I can still post my thread without having 100 posts? Not trying to sell anything, just trying to buy something used so I dont have to pay full price off a website. Any help would be pmuch appreciated.

Re: Don't have 100 posts yet, But..........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice stick. </div></div>
+1

sweet stick
cool stick
how about sharing some load data
tacool paint!!
where'd you get the _____
You da man
Which rings are you running
How you like that sling
what's the trigger pull
have you tried it at 3000 meters yet, as I do every day
Well, you posted another killer stick
etc.etc.etc.
100 in two days-should be able to do it
don't forget the +1
or the BUMP
or the, if I hadn't just bought a new bass boat, I'd buy it
or, that's a great price (even though its at or above retail)
You get the idea?

I will get 100 posts soon i have only been on the hide since 05!!!! LOL

I’m really not trying to fill the site with useless garble/comments and bog down a server, no offense. I only comment on posts that actually grab my interest where I have questions or can add some useful information. I really don’t care about my post count, but to me this kind of is a silly rule just to try and purchase a used item from a personal seller at a cheaper cost than bran new item from the factory.

I look at it this way, I can come here and buy a ton of stuff with no more than 1 post, but I cannot come on here and post what I am looking to buy? Wouldn’t my reputation speak for itself, not to mention not taking into account how long I have had an account here with the site?

I can understand wanting 100 posts before selling something so you keep the trash off the boards with their 1 threat “I want to sell my” and then they never reappear again, but I don’t understand 100 posts to post a WTB thread.

Just my opinion.

Just wondering if there is a way around this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gitrdone44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will get 100 posts soon i have only been on the hide since 05!!!! LOL </div></div>

See, and I think that should be taken into consideration.

BAM, 3 posts in under a minute, I will be wanting to buy shit in no time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I meant nice stick </div></div>

Don't look on Google Images. It turns out that they're the same thing!

Come on, I deal with this Dont ask dont tell repeal Shit too much in my MOS, I don't want to have to deal with it here to man. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gitrdone44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will get 100 posts soon i have only been on the hide since 05!!!! LOL </div></div>

I am afraid this is going to be me someday. I have a ton of stuff I need to sell too. This is the only firearms forum I even lurk on though. I am just not a fan of saying something if I dont actually have a point to contribute. Guess I will get there someday.

+1

No, he's not grandfathered.

The rules are the rules and they're in place for a reason. If you're not fond o them feel free to move on. Also, thanks for the heads up to watch for stupid posts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paramil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey I wanted to post a WTB thread here at the forums and found that Ican neither do this in the WTB/WTT section or the For Sale section. So is there any way I can still post my thread without having 100 posts? Not trying to sell anything, just trying to buy something used so I dont have to pay full price off a website. Any help would be pmuch appreciated. </div></div>

Almost the same situation my self.
But if you endure endure the agony of a new web site ...
Later on you can be fantastic...

Start a BOTD thread and fill it with eye candy. You'll be a hero and up the post count.

BOTD?What is it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paramil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey I wanted to post a WTB thread here at the forums and found that Ican neither do this in the WTB/WTT section or the For Sale section. So is there any way I can still post my thread without having 100 posts? Not trying to sell anything, just trying to buy something used so I dont have to pay full price off a website. Any help would be pmuch appreciated. </div></div>

Post your funniest political jokes in the Bear Pit forum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 152</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BOTD?What is it? </div></div>

Seriously?
laugh.gif

What has happened to the internet? Google rule 34 of the internet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 152</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-....,cf.osb&fp=a86c78074f666d4f&biw=1024&bih=587

So ,what is your BOTD?Babe of the day,breath of the dying,and yes ,seriuosly. </div></div>

Blow On The D*ck. noob. </div></div>

Stop it stop it ,I"m gunna report you to the principle.

Or is thier no controlling authority?LOL
Over 50 now,dont know how much more I can endure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TallZXDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gitrdone44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will get 100 posts soon i have only been on the hide since 05!!!! LOL </div></div>

I am afraid this is going to be me someday. I have a ton of stuff I need to sell too. This is the only firearms forum I even lurk on though. I am just not a fan of saying something if I dont actually have a point to contribute. Guess I will get there someday.

+1 </div></div>

Yep. Registered in '07 and have a whole 18 posts. I prefer to listen (or should I say, read).

Its amazing how homosexual a thread about post count can become now a days.

I very much do respect the rules, which is why I ask the question. I don't fully understand it (and no one has really been able to explain it either) but that's why I ask if there is a way. And actually I think I have found my loop hole. Thanks guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paramil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I very much do respect the rules, which is why I ask the question. I don't fully understand it (and no one has really been able to explain it either) but that's why I ask if there is a way. And actually I think I have found my loop hole. Thanks guys. </div></div>

And that loophole is...?

1911fan

The 100 post rule was put in place because too many people rushed to 50 and it's much easier to see people racing to 100.

The reason the entire For Sale section is off limits to include the WTB / WTT sections is because when people found they couldn't post in the FS section they used the WTB section, which meant we were constantly chasing people out of there who were posting things for sale skirting the rules. So the fix was making the entire PX off limits.

Now as far as your loophole use it and I think I might just exercise my power, and if you don't like my rules as they are, it's a very easy fix, it's called logging out and not coming back.

Next try asking the person in charge.

Sir, this was directed toward yourself as a question, not as a challenge. I am sorry if for some reason i upset you, but as you see I am following the rules to the T. The rules are in place and I respect that.

I just didn't understand it and am glad you explained it to me, not that you had to. Much appreciated.

5811, Military Police, seen two man on man domestic assaults since the repeal of don't ask don't tell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paramil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey I wanted to post a WTB thread here at the forums and found that Ican neither do this in the WTB/WTT section or the For Sale section. So is there any way I can still post my thread without having 100 posts? Not trying to sell anything, just trying to buy something used so I dont have to pay full price off a website. Any help would be pmuch appreciated.</div></div>

If i'm not mistaken, you only need 100 post to sell. You should be fine to post in the WTB/WTT. if you are looking to buy, then post it as a WTB.

Just get into reloading. IMO it's the fastest way to get 100 posts, you'll be in there every 10 minutes asking another question.

Watch out... some of us look for you dumbass post padders... and thats when the real fun starts!!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paramil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey I wanted to post a WTB thread here at the forums and found that Ican neither do this in the WTB/WTT section or the For Sale section. So is there any way I can still post my thread without having 100 posts? Not trying to sell anything, just trying to buy something used so I dont have to pay full price off a website. Any help would be pmuch appreciated.</div></div>

If i'm not mistaken, you only need 100 post to sell. You should be fine to post in the WTB/WTT. if you are looking to buy, then post it as a WTB. </div></div>

You Sir, would be wrong. Scroll up and read Lowlights post, he he verified and outlines why the rules are in place, but yes very much applies to the WTB/WTT section as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VaFarmer2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seemed fitting to post my 100th post here.
Thanks to All who make up the hide community.
</div></div>

nxo0vs.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paramil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I very much do respect the rules, which is why I ask the question. I don't fully understand it (and no one has really been able to explain it either) but that's why I ask if there is a way. And actually I think I have found my loop hole. Thanks guys. </div></div>

Yes, the loophole is there to allow you just enough space to get your head through.
Then we kick the chair out from under you.
Watch you swing.
Then beat you until the candy falls out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VaFarmer2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seemed fitting to post my 100th post here.
Thanks to All who make up the hide community.
</div></div>

nxo0vs.jpg
</div></div>

Nah. Just spend Groundhog Day in Bakersfield.

385px-California_99.svg.png

I thought the rule was you couldn't start NEW topics. Maybe I just read it wrong. And I probably did. Just get involved in some conversation. Sell your stuff elsewhere in the meantime?

DCR, not to sound like a** or anything, but if you had read my thread, I don't want to sell anything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paramil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DCR, not to sound like a** or anything, but if you had read my thread, I don't want to sell anything. </div></div>

Reading is so passé.

I've been on this site for over a year and a half and have spent more goddamned money than I ever planned and loved every miserable minute of it. I check the damn classifieds every damn day and still can't get my hands on one of them Eagle stock packs! You all just wait!! When I get to 100 I'm gonna tear this bitch up!! My first post is going to be a WTB a mthfking stock pack and a nice stick!

Actually already bought the nice stick, damn classifieds.

Hang in there bud it's great sight you can learn alot from the folks on here. I've really appreciated it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal2meat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been on this site for over a year and a half and have spent more goddamned money than I ever planned and loved every miserable minute of it. I check the damn classifieds every damn day and still can't get my hands on one of them Eagle stock packs! You all just wait!! When I get to 100 I'm gonna tear this bitch up!! My first post is going to be a WTB a mthfking stock pack and a nice stick!

Actually already bought the nice stick, damn classifieds.

Hang in there bud it's great sight you can learn alot from the folks on here. I've really appreciated it. </div></div>

Not to mention the videos posted on youtube by Lowlight and Hidetraining. Excellent resource.

I'm one of the long time readers and short on posts. Who cares.

I LIKE that the site has limits. Quality over quantity every time.

And, I can vouch for how much money you can spend learning to shoot some cool toys without large post counts...

Thanks to ll and the mods!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wingnut49b</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm one of the long time readers and short on posts. Who cares.

I LIKE that the site has limits. Quality over quantity every time.

And, I can vouch for how much money you can spend learning to shoot some cool toys without large post counts...

Thanks to ll and the mods! </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">You're welcome.</span>

I've got an extra eagle stock pack, if you had 100 posts you could tell me you want it, bummer dude

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got an extra eagle stock pack, if you had 100 posts you could tell me you want it, bummer dude </div></div>

Lmao... hey closer to a 100