• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

don't let the door hit you in the ass d-bag

Who is this guy again?
He is a self-absorbed, self-important, wanker of a talk show host, or strike that, was a host of a CNN program that had lost ratings ever since he started down the anti-gun road. He was a terrible talk show host and, I am almost feel funny writing this, but Larry King was actually a better host. This guy was more interested listening to his own voice as he preached his propaganda on how America would be a better place if only we listened to his way of doing things. He, like most liberals, ask you to follow their way or if you don't believe they will make a law that will make you conform to their wishes.

He is a self-absorbed, self-important, wanker of a talk show host, or strike that, was a host of a CNN program that had lost ratings ever since he started down the anti-gun road. He was a terrible talk show host and, I am almost feel funny writing this, but Larry King was actually a better host. This guy was more interested listening to his own voice as he preached his propaganda on how America would be a better place if only we listened to his way of doing things. He, like most liberals, ask you to follow their way or if you don't believe they will make a law that will make you conform to their wishes.

^^^The best description of Piers Morgan ever - add that to Wikipedia as an official answer.

So he pretty much was another Bill O'Reilly? Now I'm really glad I never heard of him!

Beat me to it
Well...bye
naqydyde.jpg

I hope he fucking kills himself..
As much as I'd like to agree with you on this, don't you think a better scenario would be for him to be caught in a situation to which he is needing to defend himself, but can't. As he has no means of doing so. The only other thing that one could wish or, is that his cell-phone battery is dead, so that he can't actually call anyone whom is armed, to come and help his sorry ass. Where is J. Dahmer when you need him?

As much as I'd like to agree with you on this, don't you think a better scenario would be for him to be caught in a situation to which he is needing to defend himself, but can't. As he has no means of doing so. The only other thing that one could wish or, is that his cell-phone battery is dead, so that he can't actually call anyone whom is armed, to come and help his sorry ass. Where is J. Dahmer when you need him?

I'm quite sure his bodyguards are well armed.

Somewhere right now Ted Nudgent just sat back in his bear skinned covered chair, and paused while cleaning his AR 15 to take a nice long sip from his American beer, with a big ol smile on his face. 'Murica.

Last edited:
Somewhere right now Ted Nudgent just sat back in his bear skinned covered chair, and paused while cleaning his AR 15 to take a nice long sip from his American beer, with a big ol smile on his face. 'Murica.

Lol. Awesome.

this is amazing

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M7E1tMRu7C4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Nuge doesn't drink. Not drinking is one less thing people like Morgan could possibly use against him. I salute Uncle Ted

Piers is such an intolerable arrogant prick that he got punched in the face, not by an American but by one of his own countrymen (Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear BBC). :)

Also Dude, prick is not the preferred nomenclature, stonking wanker please.

Maybe I'm just young and wet behind the ears (and other places too) still, but what ever happened to major news channels such as CNN just reporting on the news and important shit going on in the world. Why do they have to start feeling the need to allow their workers to voice their drivel like it actually matters. Why have these stupid shows on the news channels just to waste time. For crying out loud, the world is not a small place. There's ALWAYS something news worthy to report in some part of the world. This is the EXACT reason why I don't watch CNN or FOX News for that matter and stick to my local news. Local news is actually........well........NEWS! Weather and traffic and important stuff we need to know. Not none of this Hollywood bullshit on who's the biggest cunt. Or what Justin the fag Bieber has been doing every 5 minutes. I mean I know people like Lowlight need to know what Lady Gaga has been doing, but not everyone feels that way! :D

Last edited:
I wonder where he will go. England doesnt want him back, we dont want him here. Ah who cares as long as I dont have to listen to his b.s. I would like to see him play cricket more though.Piers shown no mercy from Lee - YouTube

I watched that live and I can tell you Brett Lee did not hang back and was absolutely bowling a nasty line into the ribs. It was actually quite a distasteful bit of broadcasting with Peirs proving nothing although I'm sure he thought different.

We don't want him back here, to put it politely the guy is a complete bell end.

Quote: "Maybe I'm just young and wet behind the ears (and other places too) still, but what ever happened to major news channels such as CNN just reporting on the news and important shit going on in the world. Why do they have to start feeling the need to allow their workers to voice their drivel like it actually matters. Why have these stupid shows on the news channels just to waste time. For crying out loud, the world is not a small place. There's ALWAYS something news worthy to report in some part of the world. This is the EXACT reason why I don't watch CNN or FOX News for that matter and stick to my local news. Local news is actually........well........NEWS! Weather and traffic and important stuff we need to know. Not none of this Hollywood bullshit on who's the biggest cunt. Or what Justin the fag Bieber has been doing every 5 minutes. I mean I know people like Lowlight need to know what Lady Gaga has been doing, but not everyone feels that way! "

The 24 hour news station was invented during coverage of the so-called "Iran Hostage Crisis". During this coverage, the ability to "fill" was developed into a pseudo-art form. Eventually (before the crisis was over) the 24 hour news station was born (if you could call it that) .
Now with networks like MSNBC who are clearly propaganda spring shills it is pure nonsense. I unplugged the cable, got hooked up to the internet for watching old movies, and once in a while ask someone "I haven't been watching the news, Is medical care free yet?"

PS: Bless that Aussie!

Last edited:
So he pretty much was another Bill O'Reilly? Now I'm really glad I never heard of him!
He's not like O'reilly, as you have heard of O'Reilly. Evidently his dribble was so bad, even the walking brain dead didn't watch him, because when it's all said and done, extremely low ratings equal extremely low revenue.