• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don't lose your head

I want to make an apology to Doc. I said some downright shitty and stupid things to him without any real basis. I'm a passionate guy about some things and I lost my shit. Sorry Doc, and thank you very much for your service.

Cheers

Just saw this post. Like I said in our PM's I appologize too for what was said and how I came across. We both have seen the ugly face of terrorism and war. It's not pretty from either side. I'm very passionate too about certain things, and some times my temper gets the best of me. Im glad to have you on the forum and would be proud to call you a friend.

V/r
Rich

I think our type wold simply kill the islamic POS, but of course after he takes the initial strike so we won't get blamed for starting it

What I wuz thinking wuz to take a turtle neck sweater or maybe a dickie and attach some real heavy, thick leather around the neck. Maybe kevlar. I'm sure there are lots of folks out there that would get something like this. For the novelty, of course, but some might actually want one for the functionality. LOL