• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s "Don't Marry A Soldier" absurd article.

Re: "Don't Marry A Soldier" absurd article.

I hope she marries into the Taliban and they take her internet away.

The last thing any Soldier needs is to marry someone gullible enough to believe the article as gospel.

That article is a service to JAG, et al. It's keeping them from dealing with dumb shit from dumb women who were dumb enough to marry a guy who needs to focus on other things like staying alive.

One could easily change some words around and have it read "Don't marry a cop", "...fireman", "... X".

Heck, for that matter, don't marry a chef- he could chop his fingers off, be killed in a horrible gas leak accident, or just become a total fatass.

Closet lesbian...Maybe she should take a tour of the midlle east and see whats she is missing.

wow, that was funny as fuck! It takes a sick bitch to come up with writing all that!
Damn that woman is twisted as hell.

I can't couldn't come up with that bullshit if I tried.

And I would absolutely LOVE to punch her in the ovaries.

That woman typifies what is becoming far too common these days; women who think that men should always think, speak and act the way women think they should, and the world will then be peaceful forever. They don't understand that the very soldiers they hate so much are the ones keeping them free so that they can spew this crap whenever/wherever they want. If this woman really feels this way, she should try living in a third world country where women have no right to say what she is saying. I strongly suspect that, if her city was attacked by foreign soldiers, she would be very unhappy if our soldiers declined to defend it due to the risk of later being tried for war crimes for doing so.

She is obviously a hypocrite, and only looks at the facts which support her prejudice and, if she does not find enough such, makes them up as she goes along.

I have a better idea: Don't marry brain-dead man-haters like this one.

+1 tigerhawk. Being a student in the Montisori School system I was a product of that same sentiment untill a bully introduced me to how the real world works. I never got around to thanking him. I just wonder when the societal pendulum will begin to swing back the other way.

Thanks, mountainman308. If I may suggest, one way to speed up the pendulum swinging back to men being men, is for us to take a page from certain women's books. You know how they say, "Do not smile at, date, sleep with, or marry men who...". Fine. Let's not smile at, hold doors open for, date, befriend, talk to, sleep with, socialize with or marry these man-hating, brain-dead, intellectually dishonest cretins. Hell, close the doors on them, while they are going through them!!! (J/K).
Let's remove them from the gene pool. Let's hold out for women who actually love and value men for being men. Such women seem to be in the minority these days, but they exist.

And wastes of humanity like this are all so uppety and think they are so righteous hating on the soldiers that are keeping the wolves away from the door, perhaps maybe an airdrop for her all by herself into afghanistan, iraq or iran to "help the locals" and perhaps see how wonderfully they treat their women.

I could only make through a few points, as her whole rant is full of fallacious garbage. A middle school logic class can take it apart. She might as well have written it with a big crayon.

How did that lady know me and my friends only joined the military to woo women with our sexy bodies and to kill children? We like it so much we run around at 4AM every weekday in big formations singing about it at the top of our lungs

All I can say is that if the military really operated the way she thinks it does I seriously doubt anybody would attack us. If she really believed it then she wouldn't be using her own name.

Pretty funny, she must have had one of us sexy beasts turn her down...maybe if she washed those dreads and took a shower once in a while she might have more luck...

I'm fairly certain that was written by a MAN, not a woman.

The author should have suffocated under the weight of all those strawmen he created.

Turn about is fair play. Perhaps an article about why it is not advisable to marry a libtard would be useful.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roggom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">. She might as well have written it with a big crayon. </div></div>

HEY!! Wait a damn second!

Thats MY line! (jk)

All I can hope for is that whoever wrote that never has children who would likely learn to share that same contempt.

Good advice. Hey guys don't marry anyone because they will die. I like how his link to us troops using poison gas in the battle for Fallujah simply states that it was rumored that us troops used poison gas. Holy lack of sources. It's sick but there are such things as child combatants. Women combatants too and they all get equal treatment. This guy sounds like a pretty big feminazi bitch to boot but I guess he has reason to be pissed what with his boyfriend giving him HIV and all. Reminds me of the south park episode where the *unnamed religious group* tells stan he's totally miserable and depressed. I guess I just didn't know I was a Nazi, child raping, drug abusing, suicide risk. Good read. Fuck you roedy. Don't catch a cold.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roedy_Green

If this artical stops a bunch of useless bitches from getting married to soldiers. I say great well done.If the Military wanted you to have a wife they would issue you one. Last thing you need is some twat head fucking you while trying to do your job. Probally written by a lesbo or some pog whos old lady spends her time chugging the chum of real men.

Don't marry a woman who is unsure of who she is and can't stand to be left at home alone. Don't marry a woman that has to have a man around her at all times to remind herself that she is attractive. Don't marry a woman who always needs assurance that you love her and will always be there. Don't marry a woman who always needs someone around her to take care of her.

In other words marry someone who can stand on their own and love to be the family and have children and act as a team mate rather than a goddess.

I don't think it was written by a woman, the top of the page says roedy green, run that name through google. Lol.

Wow. I am Canadian, and have no other similarities with that 'broken'..... writer.

Not exactly sure what other word to use as a descriptive.

I seem to have bad luck with gay Canadians, some civic disagreements.

I was gonna say I hope someone fucks her with an AIDS dick, However upon further review this dirtbag has apparently got what was coming to him.

It's perverted nonsense, don't even let it get your bloodpressure up...............not worth it.

Where is the version warning men? My dad might have wanted to know that mom was some sort of child killer before he married her.

smile.gif

WOW!!! I got through about point 3 and was so irritated i closed the article. I didn't serve, but have many friends who have, and most of the ones that have have gone over seas and I have the utmost respect for anybody that has served even the smallest capacity. That woman who wrote that has no idea where her freedoms to write that article come from. It is sad that she thinks that she must try to insult our servicemen that in many cases have given their lives for our country

Thanks to all who serve

I have been in the "sandbox" many times. When I was there I never saw her there.

Maybe she should do something for God and Country. It is after all, our Soldiers how protect the right that allows her to be an ASS in public.

Just a thought.