• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Doorway Pull-up bar (Perfect Multi-Gym) review

OverWatch

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2009
USA
I have been researching a good pull-up bar for my home gym and I finally picked one up. Anyone looking for a good solid doorway pull-up bar should look at the Perfect Multi-gym. I would not use it for push-ups or sit-ups, but it is great for pull-ups. It is sturdy and assembles in just a few minutes. It comes with a "multi-tool" but I would use you own tools as the one that comes with it is not the best "tool" for the job. I have had mine for a few days and love it. After a couple sets it has settled into place and is just right for my man cave gym.

RLTW,
OW

Re: Doorway Pull-up bar (Perfect Multi-Gym) review

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OverWatch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been researching a good pull-up bar for my home gym and I finally picked one up. Anyone looking for a good solid doorway pull-up bar should look at the Perfect Multi-gym. I would not use it for push-ups or sit-ups, but it is great for pull-ups. It is sturdy and assembles in just a few minutes. It comes with a "multi-tool" but I would use you own tools as the one that comes with it is not the best "tool" for the job. I have had mine for a few days and love it. After a couple sets it has settled into place and is just right for my man cave gym.

RLTW,
OW </div></div>
i have always saw it as a sin to walk past anything that can be used as a pull up bar without bangging out at least 10 pullups...

i put a multi gym in my main hall way....i have no idea how many pullups i do a day...but its a solid piece..

I was looking at buying one of those pull up bars last time I was home, but my fiance swore it was a product she could buy at best buy for less.

It wasn't there so I'll have to get one later- I agree though the best workout is the one you can get in sometimes.

I have the bar that came with my P90X kit hanging in my office doorway. It works great.

I too have a pull up bar that I put in my door way. I used to use it more often, might have to break it out again. either way it is nice and handy, just wish I had a wider door way and wider grip area.

After a week(+) of ownership, I have to say this item is by far the best addition to my home gym. Not a single issue with stability or durability after several hundred reps. Also, the package I purchased allows you to buy the ab straps for $10. Has anyone used these? Are they quality?

Have a good weekend,
OW