• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Down with the sickness...

cttbax

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2010
Augusta GA
www.1911market.com
Man I have been hacking and coughing for the past 3 days and fighting off a fever motrin and advil could not whup.. I am on hopefully the last day of this crap...it seems to be going around the country.. No sick to the stomach feeling just chills, fever and a knarly cough... I think I caught if from my daughter.....she had it first and she is always lipping off my drinks.

Has anyone else had this funk this year?

Re: Down with the sickness...

I've had it nearly 10 days and am getting close to normal. Still hacking up stuff, runny nose, normally I'm over this sort of thing in under a week.

You might have a type of sinusitis. I had it a couple months ago and it wouldn't let go of me, and the coughing was horrible. It took antibiotics to finally knock it out. See a medical professional if it's lasting beyond a week.

My mother, sister, bro-in-law, and niece have all been down sick with this same crap for the past week. Drink lots of water and gatorade, and sleep as much as you can. Hope you get to feeling better.

Hasn't hit me ....yet, but there is a LOT going on around here. Most people are having the same symptoms and it seems to last 10 days to two weeks.

Working on day 7 with the exact thing! Its no joke.

It likely is the flu. Apparently one of the flues mutated and the vaccine isn't working.

That's what the doc said when I went to see him this morning.

You have the sympathies of a fellow sufferer.

My balls itch ...I wonder if i should start a thread about it
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My balls itch ...I wonder if i should start a thread about it
crazy.gif
</div></div>

YES! But do it in the photo section!

Yeah, everyone here is hacking and wheezing too. I had it a few weeks ago and ended up with sinusitis...got a sinus toothache from it and it hurt so damn bad I was thinking about relieving the pressure with a 45 caliber! Hope y'all get feeling better...I can commiserate.

It's going around here as well. Hit me for about ten days it's a bit... "Disturbing" Couldn't resist that one, sorry.

Great...
I got it day before yesterday from an inconsiderate girl that sits next to me in class. She spent a week coughing and hacking beside me, telling me how miserable she felt. I told her to go home and take that crap with her. Too little, too late.