• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dracos 6mm Creedmoor 22" AR 10 barrel thoughts

CBMAX1

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2020
Hello,

I have been researching these barrels. I haven't seen much new information or newer reviews. Dracos has this barrel on sale for $426. I am interested to know if anyone has any recent experience with the barrel. How does it shoot? Overall quality? Do you like the built in gas tube? Any idea if Dracos manufacturers the entire barrel or just the straightjacket system? Does this specific barrel which is currently on sale have and aluminum or titantium jacket? The website doesn't provide a ton of details.

I will be building this rifle for longer rang prairie dog hunting.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Reactions: jhutch3313
their has been extensive shooting and load development done in threads over the last couple years on dracos barrels. Try the search function on this site. Way to much information to retype for you.

Hey!

I did perform a search. The info I found was from 2018 and early 2019. I was hoping for some reviews from the last several months as well as specifics on the barrels currently on sale on the Dracos website. Curious as to why they are selling them at 50% off.

Hey!

I did perform a search. The info I found was from 2018 and early 2019. I was hoping for some reviews from the last several months as well as specifics on the barrels currently on sale on the Dracos website. Curious as to why they are selling them at 50% off.
That pricing is to liquidate those calibers, to be able to offer new better calibers suited for the AR platform.

I have the Dracos on a Falkor Omega in 6.5 Creedmoor. It outshoots all of my bolt guns except for one. Sub .5 MOA 5 shot groups are common.

ayYzJXb.jpg