• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DRAG BAG

Re: DRAG BAG

I have not seen one in person and do not have an opinion for that brand. I have a Tac-Ops I was able to get through a group buy here. Liberty Optics has them for just a little more than the one you are looking at. The Tac-Ops are an excellent choice and I do not feel you would look at others once seeing one... As everyone says..."Buy once cry once".

I ordered a Tac Ops from Liberty last week (smaller size, olive drab)for a .308 AR. They had them in stock and provided great customer service when my cc had some weird issues. My bag is in the UPS truck now.

I strongly considered the Eagle mat bag combo (the US made item, the HSRC?) but it can not be found anymore. It probably would have been a beast. I'm thinking I'm better off with the Tac Ops.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1000 on Tac Ops bags.

order one from GA Precision, they have them there !

great bags, have shooting mat, straps, lots of pockets, Heavy duty zippers.. Great construction and made in the USA !!!

http://www.gaprecision.net/ga-store/tac-ops-drag-bag-5.html </div></div>

Just FYI...GA Precision only carries the long version of Tac-Ops. If you are looking for a short bag you will need to look elsewhere. I purchased mine from Scott @ Liberty optics and had great service.

I know there is a huge following for tac ops bag and im sure they are worth every penny but i didnt want to spend that at the time so opted for the midway double. Think it was like 75 bucks. All the bag i need for now. Seems to be put together well.

Jus another option