• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos DragonPaint

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I got to put a mini mural onto one of hide member TexGal338's stocks. It is a bit different than the normal ole camouflage work that one sees here, but works well for her and the custom stock she has. This was a lot of fun to paint and can't wait to see it with the action in it and ready to shoot.

Re: DragonPaint

That will teach you to leave it where the kids can get to it. Lock it away !
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously, nice work

WOW... That's wicked cool!
cool.gif
In the close up pic it actually looks like the dragons tail is protruding off the stock! TG338 has got to be happy with the way that turned out. Awesome work ARP!
wink.gif

very nice. good work ARP, nice looking stock TG. love that purple dragon, lotsa attitude in that face

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tigerhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice, ARP! Especially the "3-D effect" with the tail. </div></div>

No shit , it looks like it could poke ya right the eye . COOL .

Excellent! Your art work opens up a whole new world of themes to pick from! Post some more of your art when you get the chance.

TG sent me a pic of the rifle assembled so I attached it here. I enjoy getting to see the stock all put together and ready to send some lead downrange.

The only thing that could be cooler than a dragon painted on your gun, is a gun painted on your dragon, nice work