• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drake Associates PGM .338LM PSR Promotional Video

Drake Associates

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2010
New York
www.drakeassociates.us
Guys,
Please take a look at the NEW 2012 Video for the PGM .338LM PSR Sniper Weapon System.More details on the system can be found on our web site www.DRAKEASSOCIATES.us

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gm4W5ce-uKk?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: Drake Associates PGM .338LM PSR Promotional Video

Loved the aimpoint on top of the rifle!

The Aimpoint is used for shooting from helo as it does not add magnification (the magnification on typical scopes makes the shots more difficult). Typically units such as Hitron, CPB or other units that perform aerial hard target interdiction are using either the EoTec or the Aimpoint (some also using a combination with visible and IR laser). I find that the reticle in the Aimpoint does not get washed out in the direct sunlight as the body / tube prevents this from happening.

Damn. Someone needs to hide my wallet and block this website on my computer because I want everything I see.

Yes the European Parker Hale bipod mounts to the front fork assembly. We chose to use the 6 oclock rail with the Harris / Larue QD bipod based upon US Army Sniper team(s) feedback. The thought was that you could remove the bipod for shooting from pack and when a bipod is not necessary.

I also ment to mention yesterday, that for the Month of January as a New Years offer, we will be running a special on this rifle. Please send me a PM for additional details. Price for loaded out weapon package will be $7225 allowing for a nice savings as as compared to the retail of 9k. This is the same weapon system that was submitted during the PSR trials.