• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drama with landlord. Who is responsible for cost?

Pics of GF or the whole story is made up

frustrated-mad.gif

A city I lived in and owned a home in had a insurance option for a water leak between the street and the house. 25.00 per year. cheap insurance for something that if it goes bad costs big bucks. Might be available in your area?

this fucking guy again......first his bullshit with the employer about fiberglass and them not giving him the proper ppe. then the claim of "juggling 3 jobs".....which he later admitted was actually "trying to decide between 3 jobs", not actually working 3 jobs.

and now this shit.

i have no more patience for this guy. he's either a troll, or one of the most inept people out there.
Aw jeebuz.....seriously ? The same guy ?

Reactions: myronman3
I had my water main shit the bed a few years ago. I turned the water on and off 2x a day for a week or two until the plumber could bore in a new main. I attempted to dig it up myself but the leak was under the circle drive. Cost about $2500 for the repair and $300 or so extra for the water. Never thought about posting on the hide about it. Thanks for the motivation.

We are excellent tenants, and that’s what pisses me off. Why fuck with good people who have always paid on time, and never brought any sort of trouble to your rental.
Our current landlord recommended us highly to the realtor, who commented that we’ve taken excellent care of the property. The realtor then relayed that info to the perspective buyer, who then said if the deal goes through he would like to keep us on as tenants.

Then turn around and try to stick me for a $300 water bill because his hands are nearly washed of the property and he doesn’t give a fuck. I just don’t get it.
I don't think anyone here believes that you are good tenants. No one with as much drama as you have is a good Tennant. I don't believe this story is the whole story but you should be embarrassed for not knowing how to shut off your meter.

Reactions: myronman3
This is what I call "dirt bag drama".
This happens to be a shooters forum.
The subject at hand would be far better fodder on a "dirt bag drama" forum or, at least, some "landlord/tenant" forum.

The leak is in the supply pipe right after our meter.
Must be different depending on where someone lives. My meter is inside my basement. The supply line comes right through the basement wall. I have a valve before and after the meter I can shut off if needed.

Water meter is at the street typically

Power is on the side of your house

Sounds to me like a sprinkler line that was busted
My water meter is inside my basement. The supply lines comes right through the basement wall and has a valve before and after the meter. Apparently, things are in different locations depending on where someone lives.

Starting a pool for the next drama in this clowns life.
My guess... Girlfriend has a foreign child but claims it's his. He says that she's faithful and he believes her. He wants to know if it could be a recessive gene causing the anamoly.
Found his picture
View attachment 7848645
my money says it'll be pregnancy.....with an off color baby. and proclamations of "we only had ass sex or oral...i never pounded her vag....is it possible that she got pregnant from either swallowing or seepage through the walls of her ass? she's a good girl and would never stray....oh, and i lost my balls due to insulation itching-i scratched them right off" followed by "blah blah, blah-blah blah blah..."

Did you go to work for a day to pay the 300 yet? If not. You should find a skill or a trade that will teach you life lessons and pay you to learn them.

OP, fuck that lazy, cheap, miserable SOB of a landlord and the horse he rode in on. ZERO tolerance for scum like that.

On a related note, I'll chip in twenty for pics of your gal's waxed undercarriage- clam and starfish. If she's hairy you'll owe ME twenty.