• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drug cartel tanks! What's next?

Re: Drug cartel tanks! What's next?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Military officials say the homemade tanks are built to withstand fire from .50-caliber machines guns and grenades and can only be destroyed with anti-tank weapons.</div></div>
Horse shit, it can be turned into a rolling coffin very quickly, w/o firing a single shot.

Looks like storm chasers vehicle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Military officials say the homemade tanks are built to withstand fire from .50-caliber machines guns and grenades and can only be destroyed with anti-tank weapons.</div></div>
Horse shit, it can be turned into a rolling coffin very quickly, w/o firing a single shot. </div></div>

Just roll a 55 gallon drum of gasoline under it.

Roasted Cartel in a can.

well dont they make explosive tiped .50 rounds i would thing with that it would make quick work of them

This is next.
grin.gif

http://blogs.news.com.au/images/uploads/chopper.jpg

Thermite was the first thing that came to mind, propane the second. But then what do common folk know of dealing with "monsters " ?

Thats a new mexican military prototype that failed so badly they had to blme it on the cartels. Does mexico still have an army?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EMB2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats a new mexican military prototype that failed so badly they had to blme it on the cartels. Does mexico still have an army? </div></div>

Its called the "Sinaloa Cartel".

Any good Paratrooper with a P-38 would make short work of that contraption.

It's not a tank, it's an APC, if that. It's armor is flat so an AT4 would go through it. I say that because it's on wheels. For the armor to be thick enough it would have to be on tracks.

However, if they would slant the armor you can use the same thickness of armor and have more protection. I shot at M113s with a Ma-duece and made swiss cheese of it, so a 50 cal would destroy the shit out of this vehicle. One shot to the engine and the thing would stop.

Man that's the new Jeepers Creepers vehicle upgrade from the old rusted out cooler truck. LOL

Yes Mexico still has an Army, and they do the best they can when their politicians are the most corrupt. The Mexican marines are very hard core and very dedicated, you don't screw wih them. The other thing is Mexico doesn't have armored units like we do, so those things could cause serious trouble for them, nor do they have much in the way of anti-tank weapons.
Also, M113s are mainly made up of an aluminum type body shell. I seen a demostration one time of a civil war 6 pounder cannon fired into the side of a M113 from 80 yards and the solid shot blew through both side plus blowing all the hatches and rear ramp completely off.

LOL I was on tanks in the Army, thats not a tank.. Although it does look like a MRAP prototype or sorts.... In the region its from I would say its the most badass wagon on the road for now.

Hey, if your only armed with a 9mm pistol, a 12Ga. shotgun with some 00Buck, and/or a .223 AR-15, it's a bad day no matter what you call it.

A well place grenade and it "Good Night Irene" for that contraption. Much less if the tires aren't foam filled you can stop that POS from going anywhere fast.

Those aren't anything new, however they may be bigger than the stuff the cartels used to be using. They would armor up Suburbans and what not, but shoot out the tires or burn them off and the vehicle was dead in the water, so to speak. All big heavy machines will have a weakness somewhere.

Nothing that a liberal application of flame wouldn't fix in a couple of minutes.

Gents all your recommendations sound fine and would work. You would need a pair of balls the size of Texas to get in front of that. Here is why
1. The Mexican marines Fuck you up if you get in front of them. Same problem as Middle east you can't tell who is your friend or your enemy. So guess what these bad ass MF Mexican marines say fuck it and shoot you. Happens every day down here.
2. No one in Mexico owns weapons to defend themselves . You have to be rich or know some serious politicians to own one. And if you are able to buy one it can only be non military calibers. So you can have a 22 lr, 7 mm rem mag and that type of caliber. You cannot smuggle enough 7 mm or 22 lr to defeat anything much less a one inch plate of steel.
3. The cartels will cut your fucken head off all your family and friends and literally skull fuck you till you like it. I am not exaggerating. This news comes out of a local new paper called el mañana .
4 I have personally seen both sides firing indiscriminately without regard for life.
5. This is what happens when you are not allowed to own weapons. These people are left without hope how can a man defend himself agains heavily armed men ? Grenades you say , shit where can they get them. These guys are still using fals old colt ar and even some galils. Some of these guys still have six shooters 38 special.
6. Do they need help? Sure there is a live war right next to us gents read into it. We are just a cunt hair away before we either get overspill from this shitty war on drugs or we will start to see Americans being killed.
We see 60's era helos firing down on the city, with small arms and some type of high explosives. But unfortunately the Mexican marines are in low numbers most are peasants recruited to fight. I wouldn't doubt if we had consultants down there right now like we did back in Vietnam .

With all the satellite, high tech intelligence and other bullshit we have, I doubt very much the we don't know where these cartel ass-heads are. 1 single J-DAM or Tomahawk, and game over. Next ass-head takes over, BOOM! 3rd guy might think twice about leadership and upward mobility.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: InsidetheStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With all the satellite, high tech intelligence and other bullshit we have, I doubt very much the we don't know where these cartel ass-heads are. 1 single J-DAM or Tomahawk, and game over. Next ass-head takes over, BOOM! 3rd guy might think twice about leadership and upward mobility. </div></div>

This would eliminate too many jobs .....and disrupt cash flow..never happen as long as the right folks are getting rich over it ..

They watched Jeapers Creepers...then went to work

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: InsidetheStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With all the satellite, high tech intelligence and other bullshit we have, I doubt very much the we don't know where these cartel ass-heads are. 1 single J-DAM or Tomahawk, and game over. Next ass-head takes over, BOOM! 3rd guy might think twice about leadership and upward mobility. </div></div>

This would eliminate too many jobs .....and disrupt cash flow..never happen as long as the right folks are getting rich over it .. </div></div>

No shit. Same thing with medical research for curing diseases. Unfortunate what money does to people.

Don't know how to link things. To see a lot of the gory $hit in Mexifornia, Google "borderlandbeat". Seems stepping over decapitated heads and dismembered bodies happens daily judging by the numbers. Makes me wonder why the US will go 1/2 way around the world and sacrifice so much, when this is happening here. Don't expect to ever see this $hit on the nightly news. Now go back to sleep.