• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Drunk driver plows into intersection killing 6 including a pregnant woman

Where in the article you linked does it say she was drunk? To my knowledge they haven't released the results of the alcohol and drug tests, and she hasn't been officially charged. That was according to what I just saw on Jesse Waters Primetime.

Reactions: Ravenworks
wonder if that driver was related to Nancy Pelosi her husband got away with dui even hurting someone in the crash while high and drunk in his crash and will get off of any charges maybe this person will too since it's legal now .

• Haha
Reactions: Dough300
Where in the article you linked does it say she was drunk? To my knowledge they haven't released the results of the alcohol and drug tests, and she hasn't been officially charged. That was according to what I just saw on Jesse Waters Primetime.
This article does not. Another article said a friend of the drivers had just left a party where she had been drinking and that she had had a fight with her boyfriend. Now that I just looked for that article it has mysteriously disappeared.

Thought she was in a high speed chase.

And tires.... if that car didn't have those tires, then it couldn't have gone so fast! Ban tires!!!
You only start banning the tires if you can ban the cars. Cant ban the tires, start banning how many tires you can have…

Fun fact, vehicles per say are not a constitutional right…so, it would actually be possible, probably.

wonder if that driver was related to Nancy Pelosi her husband got away with dui even hurting someone in the crash while high and drunk in his crash and will get off of any charges maybe this person will too since it's legal now .
Nah . If this was like Pelosi she would have had to have a hooker in the car .

• Love
Reactions: acudaowner
I hope SH police don't nab me for speculating, but I'm guessing suicide after getting dumped.

The driver was identified as 37-year-old Nicole Lorraine Linton.

Linton survived the crash and had to be extricated from her car, KTLA reporte

According to reports, Linton had been drinking following an argument with her boyfriend before the crash.
https://lasentinel.net/update-nurse...-crash-still-hospitalized-awaits-charges.html

Screen-Shot-2022-08-05-at-3.48.55-PM.png

I saw the video of this. They interviewed an older guy who was at the scene and saw the baby get ejected and die. That guy was choked up as they interviewed him.

This pig bitch needs a dirt nap. If it was my family this cunt would not live

But, isn’t it how it always ends up. The victims have to live with the end result

I can’t even imagine being that drunk to go that fast through an intersection unless she was passed out with foot on gas

You can tell in the video footage that she was not passed out though.

Reactions: UKDslayer and Pbgt
If you look close, you can see the ejected. This right here is the symptom of the erosion of our deliverance of justice.

She should go to prison, forever, no chance of parole. Some say death penalty... but it is California.

I think she knew what she was doing. I think she was trying to kill herself, but that plan included innocents.

Eff- her.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
You only start banning the tires if you can ban the cars. Cant ban the tires, start banning how many tires you can have…

Fun fact, vehicles per say are not a constitutional right…so, it would actually be possible, probably.
Ah, but it's simple though. Since it can be proven that the consumption (yes, eating) of tires CAN cause cancer in the State of California, therefore they are an endangerment to humanity AND the environment (ever seen a tire burn?) so it's so-very-simple.

It's For The Children.

Ban tires, therefore nothing like the above can ever happen again.

(that's how they're doing it with the lead in bullets, and the firearm question. Thing is, lead is a "natural element".... so what do they do to get around that pesky issue?)

And as-per above, it is ONLY in the State of California where the people are so uselessly stupid that they are APT and inclined to actually eat a tire to begin with. Hell, even the folks down in Alabama know not to eat tires.

(as to this driver that caused all this.... hanging in the public square should be a spectator event again)

The history of this psycho nurse... No words

I can tell you that hospitals all over the country are going out of thier way to be woke and as liberal as possible.

So, it does not surprise me. The days of best person for the job are over.

Just imagine. They may hire her in a brain surgeon role and you’d come out with a lobotomy. Lol

Anyone who hired her most likely had one primary directive.........money. Had our government not fucked over healthcare (and multiple other professions) with their experimental jab horseshit, we wouldn't have the labor shortages we see today.

Reactions: JR_77
It's the new thing.

People realizing they have been on the wrong side and are shitty people.
She's dead. Last vid in my link shows her flying down the street and then you here the impact. Self entitled assholes are gonna be assholes.

Well, at least there is some poetic justice…

Reports: Anne Heche Dead at 53 — Taken Off Life Support After Fiery Car Crash
https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...taken-off-life-support-after-fiery-car-crash/

She would never have worked again anyway. Not for crashing her car drunk and coked up ruining an innocent woman’s wife.

But because once she was burned to crispy critter status she was not good looking enough to get invited to any good Hollywood parties.

So she got off easy…

Sirhr

Reactions: Im2bent