• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DSA FAL Para

fmsniper

1st Sergeant
Minuteman
My new purchase, DSA SA 58 16.25 inch barreled Para with IOR 3x Scope
DSCN2846.jpg

DSCN2848-1.jpg

DSCN2849.jpg

Re: DSA FAL Para

Great looking little rifle. I have a sweet spot for the FALs. I too am curious how it shoots.

Have the exact setup and love it. FALs are just so damn badass. I can get around 2inch at 100 with FGMM but I like feeding it south african battle packs. My FAL loves the dirty stuff. Any who nice FAL

still a ton of snow on the range so I zeroed it at 100 shot 1.5 inch group with American eagle 168 OTM,( 1 - 3 shot group only after Zero) then proceeded to engage steel out to 400 with the IOR 3x scope, I set the gas to 7 then backed it down 1 to 6.5, bolt locked back and expended the round 3 feet, I love the fact that I still have 6 adjustments left.
the IOR scope is great
DSCN1902.jpg

you lucky bastage i been undressing one of these with me eyes for a while now just aint had the scratch.

I had the Para Tactical Carbine with 16.5" barrel and shortened gas system-that thing was accurate but man what a thumper (recoil).

Rifle looks good!I put one of the Saw grips on mine, I like it a whole lot better than the stock one, more comfortable and the angle is perfect for me.

When comparing the factory grip to the SAW, which has less angle? In other words...which one is closer to vertical? I have to adjust my grip slightly on my OSW when releasing the mag. I thought a more vertical grip would help.

Nice work on the brake fm...let us know how it works out.