• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Duck Dynasty

Mirnyx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2011
612 / 757
Anyone else watching Duck Dynasty with the Duck Commander family? This is becoming my favorite show on TV.

Re: Duck Dynasty

I caught an episode last week and its a lot more entertaining than the other crap on TV. Good things its about hunting and rednecks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeadNoise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i enjoy watching it, makes me laugh </div></div>

+1

Really like this show thus far...so far Ive seen all the episodes.

I'd love to hang out with Phil and his brother the Nam vet...those dudes appear to kick some serious ass:)

Love the show.
2012-04-21_17-31-41_388.jpg

It's a good show but I feel alot of the stuff is put on for entertainment purposes. I mean who's really dumb enough to flood a loading dock in the middle of summer and expect to call in ducks? But hey the robertsons are a bunch of good ol southern boys and america could use a good reality show with a little bit of religion and family values so Im sure to tune in every week...

I've been on a few dove hunts with those boys. They are as good of folks as you'll find.

Those boys sell duck calls and duck hunting videos for a living.

They actually video in the evening so they can keep the calls and duck hunting videos selling.

This show is kinda made for TV but they have fun with it. I will tell you that their shooting is not made for TV. They can FLAT OUT hit a flying fowl!!!

Nice folks. They still believe in God, family, and hunting.

We need more shows like Duck Dynasty, Swamp People, and American Hogger and less of shit like Jersey Shore, whatever Kardashian bullshit that is aired and all the rest of these bullshit celeberty and wannabe celeberty shows that are stinking up the airwaves

I'm not bothered if they play up a few things for the camera. That show makes me laugh my ass off and as someone else mentioned, we need more of this and less of that other crap on tv.

I had the chance to talk and have dinner with Phil over in Raleigh, NC. We were both working the Dixie Deer Classic. At the time I did not know who he was, nor did I care. We just talked about the Bible and Gods word. He did tell me that I need to forget about deer hunting and take up duck hunting. Which I have. But from having the chance to hang out with him and to see him on the tube. He's no different.

The man is a blast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtpickens</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need more shows like Duck Dynasty, Swamp People, and American Hogger and less of shit like Jersey Shore, whatever Kardashian bullshit that is aired and all the rest of these bullshit celeberty and wannabe celeberty shows that are stinking up the airwaves </div></div>

More original Storage Wars....Just say no to the Texas Storage Wars..LOL

This show rocks. I have a lot of there duck hunting videos. I have a duck call signed by Phil when he started the business. I would like to meet the bunch. They seem like good people.

I think they're pretty damn funny. I just saw a few episodes back to back in the last few days. I have met/know a few just like them. The episode called "Daddy has a gun" was good. He takes his 14 year old daughter's boyfriend to clean out their duck blinds and kill cottonmouths. He gives the boy hell about messing with his little girl, was a good show.

+1 Nothing like eating a good squirrel too!<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rideHPD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You ever hear of the term Vietnam?...and then he gets taken off by Bengal Tiger"; yea, I'd call that an awesome show.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LongArm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The younger guys are ok but the old dudes are the funniest. </div></div>

Remember the Career Day episode in the school? Haven't laughed that hard from a tv show in a while.

That is the funniest show I have seen in a long time.PLUS the entire family can watch it. I laugh my ass off every episode

My wife couldn't wait to show me this, Ended up getting the whole season. I do wonder if the show is to Duck hunters and swamp rats what Red Jacket is to gun toting folks..

It is a pretty good show but some things kinda rub me a bit and the way some things are worked up for TV drives me nuts.

The old brothers are the best part of the show though. Tellin old Nam stories and dressing a duck in front of a bunch of kids. Mucho priceless....

I stumbled across this little gem when channel surfing the other day. Now I have set the dvr to record the episodes I missed. These guys made it big time by doing what they love. I hope the network doesn't turn this show into crap after a few seasons.

I enjoy it. Wish they showed more actual duck hunting, but it is still entertaining. Seems like there aren't too many shows these days you can actually watch as a family and not be worried about your kids seeing some BS they shouldn't see. Having a show that ends in a prayer/blessing, is a nice change of pace from the normal crap on the tube. Hard to believe they can get away with that these days.

I agree it is a great show. Wife and I watch several shows together but seldom does she remind me there is a show recorded that we need to watch, happens regularly with this series. Always good for a healthy laugh or two. Looking forward to another season.

I absolutely love this show. All entertainment, no BS. And Uncle Si is by far my favorite character, what a wiley old coot. My girlfriend was absolutely against watching it, until i showed her the episode with the R/V, she was dyin!

By far my favorite though is when Si is cookin' at the restaurant. "FIRE'N 'EM ON THE GRILL!"

love the show, those guys have good values and i don't have to worry about what they say when my son walks in the room. not to mention i think Si makes the show LOL. when Phil and Si did the school thing and Si was telling the 3rd graders about the bangle tiger.. i laughed so hard i cried. not to mention when he cooked his "vietname special" in the rv and then rode on the side by side on the way home cause the boys stunk so bad

The turkey hunting episode was epic. Si and Jase together were better than Hope and Crosby. Great show for a laugh, "it's on.... like Donkey Kong...!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mhp Trooper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Si really hates beavers lol </div></div>

As does Phil...

You have to treat responding to a thread like you a treat your lady friend, type a bunch of mumbo jumbo then say something sweet at the end.

She wont care what you said, as long as it ends pretty.

Love you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captain zeke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah the new season needs to come on </div></div>

+1 I'm ready for another season too.

Helluva funny show. I'd love to go duck <span style="text-decoration: line-through">hunting </span> killing with them.