• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dumb questions ‘r’ us

boisepaw

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2020
Queenstown, MD
Sorry for my dumb question here but...

1) How can I see a count on the numbers of posts I have...trying to reach the magical 100?
2) What is a ”reaction score” and what is it for?
3) What are “trophy points” and what are they for?

I tried just doing a search on those words and didn’t get anywhere.

I’ll give you the answer but not the solution. I’d recommended exploring the site and learning what It has and how to find it.
Your score
22-2-6

Sorry for my dumb question here but...

1) How can I see a count on the numbers of posts I have...trying to reach the magical 100?
2) What is a ”reaction score” and what is it for?
3) What are “trophy points” and what are they for?

I tried just doing a search on those words and didn’t get anywhere.

Click on you avatar for stats.

Ahhhh! A treasure hunt!

But what if the site is such an abundance of riches that it’s like finding a 1 carat diamond in a veritable mountain of other precious stones?

If I spend too much more time exploring the site than I already am, my wife may leave me due to my neglect!

Somewhere I see the number of messages but couldn’t match that up exactly with the number of times I have enquirer about buying things plus asking questions etc. I didn’t know if every time i said or did anything it was considered one of my needed 100 posts.

I see that reaction points are anytime someone likes something I say... but what is the purpose?

And absolutely no clue what trophy points are. The last trophy I got was in the weekly pistol matches at my old gun club.