• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Durham announcement pending... about 10 minutes from now????

Nothingburger... what a load of hookie.

Not going to release anything before the election.

Well, another reason to vote in November.

Sirhr
So much for Q and the Anon's and chan's. Dropping this shit right now, or in October would totally make the election really worth watching😅😅😅😅💀

3e1a19f90e4458412fdca986994ad217eea00b3a4409d5bec1943bb7c307cf7d.jpeg

Reactions: Bender and lash
The FBI texts came out today but nothing seems to be on the radar about it anywhere except the New York Post.

The only way any of this wet dream jail time happens is if someone gets seriously damning info and puts it out on the web for all to see. I bet that never happens.

Reactions: jr81452
The FBI texts came out today but nothing seems to be on the radar about it anywhere except the New York Post.

The only way any of this wet dream jail time happens is if someone gets seriously damning info and puts it out on the web for all to see. I bet that never happens.
that is why john solomon (and little people like me) are silenced on twitter and other popular platforms.

Reactions: Aries256
one might take this to mean it isn't going to end up with no big names being indicted.
if they were going to sweep it all under the rug and blame some low level agents, it wouldn't have to wait.

Or as carnival barker Hannity says at the beginning of each show "This just in. You don't want to miss it."

Then he regurgitates the same crap about FISA warrants, Lisa Page and Jim Comey.
Don’t forget Bleachbit hardrives, hammers to cellphones blah blah blah.
I really don’t think Hannity is all that smart. Staff probably does all the research and he just recites

Don’t forget Bleachbit hardrives, hammers to cellphones blah blah blah.
I really don’t think Hannity is all that smart. Staff probably does all the research and he just recites
For the last few years I've played a little game when Hannity comes on. I tell myself as soon as he uses the term 'FISA Warrant' or 'fake Russian dossier' I switch channels. He rarely makes it to the one minute mark.

You guys keep waiting on all this Q shit like it's meaningful. There's no secret conspiracy involving the entirety of the 'good guys' in our government to get rid of all the 'bad guys'. Soon Q will go with all the "vote for Trump PATRIOTS!" shit, he'll get re-elected, and the same nothingness will continue, and when Trump terms out Q will come out with some 'we tried and failed, sorry' shit.

Looks like Comey is getting subpoena'd to the senate on Wednesday.. hope they grill his ass! That piece of shit

Have yall heard about the retarded new Showtime movie about em?

Amazing really, they still acting like Trump colluded w/ Russia... LOL

You guys keep waiting on all this Q shit like it's meaningful. There's no secret conspiracy involving the entirety of the 'good guys' in our government to get rid of all the 'bad guys'. Soon Q will go with all the "vote for Trump PATRIOTS!" shit, he'll get re-elected, and the same nothingness will continue, and when Trump terms out Q will come out with some 'we tried and failed, sorry' shit.
lots of people make the mistake of believing Q is about some secret group of patriots.
the point of the qanons is to find corruption and to expose and share it as much as possible (because the media won't).
Q is giving them impetus to do it, and i see nothing wrong with that.
trump is talking right now about how the fbi corruption is "all over the internet". that is largely because of qanons.

lots of people make the mistake of believing Q is about some secret group of patriots.
the point of the qanons is to find corruption and to expose and share it as much as possible (because the media won't).
Q is giving them impetus to do it, and i see nothing wrong with that.
trump is talking right now about how the fbi corruption is "all over the internet". that is largely because of qanons.
Not to mention the child trafficking! It seriously seems like a record number of pedos and child traffickers have been busted under Trump. They've been rolling em up like gangbusters..

Looks like Comey is getting subpoena'd to the senate on Wednesday.. hope they grill his ass! That piece of shit

Have yall heard about the retarded new Showtime movie about em?

Amazing really, they still acting like Trump colluded w/ Russia... LOL

I like Lindsey Graham. He will rip some ass. He said Comey can't hide behind the 'thats classified information' line. Wonder if those fuckers, Peter Strzok and the rest of them, are going to plead the 5th.
He also said stay tuned, there are going to be more investigations after this. Hope it involves Hillary, the Clinton Foundation and Biden.

Not to mention the child trafficking! It seriously seems like a record number of pedos and child traffickers have been busted under Trump. They've been rolling em up like gangbusters..
and nobody covers the arrests except the new york post, foreign news outlets, and sometimes some local coverage.
these arrests are happening all over the world, and not just here.

For the last few years I've played a little game when Hannity comes on. I tell myself as soon as he uses the term 'FISA Warrant' or 'fake Russian dossier' I switch channels. He rarely makes it to the one minute mark.
Wouldn't it be more fun to do what a former colleague and I did watching Ancient Aliens - take a shot every time Giorgio Tsoukalos came on screen. Granted, you'll end up killing a 'fifth' so you probably don't want to have your good stuff out. And with Hannity...the FISA, Fake Dossier, klinton this that, creepy joe ramblings you may need a half-gallon. I cannot watch Hannity he talks over absolutely everybody before they barely say "hello sean, nice to be......'FISA WARRANTS CRAZY SLEEPY JOE'". Only Fox shit I can watch now are Tucker and Levin. I agree with Trump last week on Levin's show... Paraphrasing 'Fox isn't what it used to be.'

Reactions: Bender
The ItS hApPeNiNg thing has been going on for 3 years. Nothing really happened. We all know who the bad guys are. We know who cut deals with Epstein. We know Epstein was killed. We saw the Panama Papers, and the Afghanistan Papers come out. Nothing has happened, nothing will happen. Us knowing doesn't equivalate to something being done about it.

Trump wants power and he's doing a great job of buying peoples votes with tax money. He's going to get himself re-elected no matter the cost. He's no savior sent from God that sits above the rest.

Buncha limp dick do nothing slack jawed faggots can't get shit done because once they start slapping dicks and holding people accountable the entire fucking system would be in jail.
I think to make a career in Washington you have to make your bones, ie. do something or go along with something so illegal that you can never roll over on anyone else. As a result, thats whats kept Hillary out of S&W bracelets. She has too much dirt on her accusers.

CIA, the Skull and Bones Club as well as the mob have the same initiation requirements.

I like Lindsey Graham. He will rip some ass. He said Comey can't hide behind the 'thats classified information' line. Wonder if those fuckers, Peter Strzok and the rest of them, are going to plead the 5th.
He also said stay tuned, there are going to be more investigations after this. Hope it involves Hillary, the Clinton Foundation and Biden.
If Miss Lindsey rips any ass it'll be with his cock. That worthless fag was in on the whole damned thing, along with a lot of other senators with R's by their name. I hope that cocksucker is out of a job come feb.

But he's going to investigate...
He's going to get to the bottom of it...
Tick-tock like his buttbrother hanity likes to say...

Well tick-fuckin-Tock. They may have just started the tick-tocker and don't even know what they've done.

If Miss Lindsey rips any ass it'll be with his cock. That worthless fag was in on the whole damned thing, along with a lot of other senators with R's by their name. I hope that cocksucker is out of a job come feb.

But he's going to investigate...
He's going to get to the bottom of it...
Tick-tock like his buttbrother hanity likes to say...

Well tick-fuckin-Tock. They may have just started the tick-tocker and don't even know what they've done.
I liked it when he unloaded on the House during their sham impeachment, thats what I remember him by.

Hopefully Jim Jordon and Ted Cruz will get some. No excuse why not, it's a target rich environment.

I liked it when he unloaded on the House during their sham impeachment, thats what I remember him by.

Hopefully Jim Jordon and Ted Cruz will get some. No excuse why not, it's a target rich environment.
You'll get more happy ending watching looney tunes. Graham participated in what he's claiming to investigate. Senate is investigating, Doj/FBI is investigating. Do you now see why nothing ever happens? You would get better results having my son investigate the spitcup his mother found under his bed.

You'll get more happy ending watching looney tunes. Graham participated in what he's claiming to investigate. Senate is investigating, Doj/FBI is investigating. Do you now see why nothing ever happens? You would get better results having my son investigate the spitcup his mother found under his bed.
I don't know that much about him other than he talks a good game when he's a guest on Laura Ingraham.

I have my doubts about her recently too when she protects Barr and makes out like he's some kind of commie slayer when the fucker hasn't done shit.