• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Earpro for scoped rifles?

I run MSA Sordins (the rear head band type) plus Max Lite foam ear plugs.

Just use my peltor comtacs.

Honestly I don’t shoot with the side of my head laying on the gun so I doubt I’d even have a problem using other ears. I know everyone can be different depending but something to consider.

I’ve been really liking the EEP-100s I picked up. Not as water proof as the TEP but much cheaper.. $130ish.

The Elvex Quattro. We used to get them at work. When they decided to move to foamies I ordered two pairs and got hard cases with them. It was about $24.00 for them. I get the corded ones but end up taking the cord out once in a while. I also can pass the cord through the back of a cap or through a sweat band. Hope this helps.

I had a set of the molded ones made a gun show, they worked well. I've heard a lot of complaints about the diy set not hardening correctly. Last I saw they were near $50 for a set made at a show.

I use the same