• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eberlestock g2 question

Ozarkcop

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2012
Arkansas
I have a gunslinger 2 I bought second hand. It did not have a frame with it but I think it has the place for a frame to go. Not sure was going to see if anyone could send a pic on how the intex frame goes in

I have the G2 but I don't think mine has the frame you are talking about? Mine has the metal tube one. I think you're wanting the one they replaced it with?

I believe you are looking for a mainframe. But double check before ordering.

I ordered the transformer and it works with the mainframe which is the tube frame that attaches via zippers.

This is the frame my G2 has. If you need photos I can take some in the morning.

If you don’t want a shelf you want this one:

If you don’t mind take a pic of how it goes into the bag and secures. Just want to make sure mine is comptiable. I have an opening between the scabbard and the pack, in the bottom of it. I think this is where the frame goes but I don’t see how to secure it

Here's a couple pics. It just slips into the pocket at the bottom and then there is just one strap that holds it in .

Attachments

• 20210627_210146.jpg
    20210627_210146.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 107
The buckle you see is for the scabbard but just above the is a strap that goes around the lower support bar.

I guess mine is not compatible it has an opening but it is between the pack and scabbard but no opening between the harness and scabbard. It looks like the opening I have is big enough for frame but I think it’s in the wrong location unless anyone else has an idea

Guys were complaining about the metal frame not being able to get their weapons in or out , so Eberlestock replaced the frame with a formed polymer panel that was more compatible with the weapons they were carrying.

You may have the original gunruner that didn't have the frame?

I think the original Gunslinger had a single strap off the top pack to the bottom mine has two straps, but it may be some bastard child between models. I am mainly wanting the frame so that i can use the pack as a rest from the seated position. As it is now the pack doesn't have enough structure to stand up on its own.

It just has a pocket at the top it slides into it’s not open at the top. Contact Eberlestock they can answer any questions you have.

Hi Ozarkcop, looks like I got myself in the same situation as you and bought a G2 second hand that has no frame included and nowhere to put the Intex II.

Did you figure out any way to involve onnof their aluminum frame?

i was going to start a new thread because I have an older G4 operator and it didn’t have a frame but I ordered a long intex frame. There used to be a video showing how to fit the frame to a G4. Does anyone have any pics?

Hi Ozarkcop, looks like I got myself in the same situation as you and bought a G2 second hand that has no frame included and nowhere to put the Intex II.

Did you figure out any way to involve onnof their aluminum frame?
I have not. I kind of gave up on it even though i think it is possible. If i run across a frame cheap I will try it and post pictures.

Ok thanks, I just bought the endo frame for CAD$ 40 at Warrior's wonder. It nestles in the scabbard.

Still a bit disappointed to not have the Intex II, but now the pack is rigid.

Let me know how that works out for you, can you send a link on where you got it and maybe a pic of it in your pack