• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eberlestock R3 upranger? Info?

sam4886

Stunt Cock
Minuteman
May 15, 2019
Eastern WA
Anyone have one of these?

I was looking at the bang bang range bag and saw this pack, but I'm wondering how big the main compartments are. The bang bang is a little small for all my normal range trip stuff, so if this is a little bigger it would be prefect. I have an email out to eberlestock to ask, but if anyone else has any reviews or info that would be great.

I like all the organization and would probably just use the sides for tripods, not rifles, but the option is nice.

The biggest issues I have with finding another range bag I like are the tripod, spotting scope, and lab radar I always take. The spotting scope is 14 inches long and seems to be the limiting factor usually. The lab radar in it's case isn't very convenient to store either though....

I know the one bag/box/whatever full of range gear to grab and toss in the truck has been a popular conversation around here lately. This is about the best looking thing I've found. The larger EMS bags like the ferno airway/trauma bag would be nice too I think, but man, they're spendy.

Any info appriciated. Thanks.

I have one. It’s my favorite range bag by far. Definitely holds more than the Bang Bang bag, which I have also, but never use. I can snap a photo of them side by side tomorrow if you want. I use my Upranger for my pistol stuff, but I can lay my labradar and spotting scope on it for a photo op if you want to get an idea of how those items might fit in it.

Reactions: CBeck
Here are some photos of the UpRanger next to the Bang Bang. The Labradar will fit in the Bang Bang, but your 14" scope will not. Both will fit in the UpRanger. I didn't actually place the Labradar and scope in the UpRanger since the dividers are in the way, but they will definitely fit with some rearranging of the dividers. The Labradar will fit as oriented in the photos. My scope is 12" and will not fit sideways as in the photo, but it would definitely fit if oriented vertically, as would your 14" scope.

IMG_1347.jpeg

IMG_1349.jpeg

IMG_1352.jpeg

Reactions: civsix
Perfect. That's exactly what I was looking for. I really appreciate it! Maybe I can talk the wife and kids into it for father's day...