• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Ebonics in Real Life

Re: Ebonics in Real Life

Yeah I think I'm just pissed, period. Not at any particular group . Just like Dede said... " Everybody's suspect today." hahaha. I just don't like sorry people who do nothing but take from society, no matter who they are.

Don't count little gangsta out yet, he may be president someday. Just sayin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A.O.R.G.S-RemiG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm proud of you guys, i was expecting this to be chocked full of racial slander and prejudice towards a particular group of people. But it's sad that small minded idiots have such a large impact on all of our lives no matter what walk of life you chose.. </div></div>
Stupidity isn't restricted to any one race or group of people. I don't care what color you are. If you're a dumbass, you're a dumbass. </div></div>

Right on. I didn't say it was, but usually when u see anything relating to "ebonics" on the internet its usually a direct shot at brown ppl. So I was shocked/impressed when I realized it wasn't.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emouse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL&RR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife teaches the 4th grade. One day she came home and told me she recieved a transfer student from East Oakland that had been expelled, his legal first name was Gangsta. My wife struggles to call him that. </div></div>

The sad thing is that a generation of fucktards are now adults that are rapidly becoming the majority. Its not just in the USA,..the problem is manifest in just about every western nation. </div></div>

When I was a kid, 1950-60's unless you were in Texas, NM, Az, or SoCal, you never saw a Hispanic person. Now they comprise at least 15% of our population. They are good hard working folks but the rate of population change disturbs me. I heard a program on the radio about this the other day. They were interviewing a black guy in a small NC town these were his words...."When I graduated high school the only choice you had was to work at the factory or drive a truck. i didnt feel like I was cut out for a factory so I got a job driving a truck. Now Im back here and I dont mean to be disrepectful to the hispanics but have you ever seen a cockroach...you look once and there are 2 and you turn around and there are a dozen. See that plant (chicken processing)....at quitting time the only faces you see are hispanic." That was a black fellow.

Like I said Ive got nothing against a hardworking person bettering themselves...but I wish they would quit breeding so fast. If they want to live in a predominately hispanic culture then go home....dont turn mine into what you ran away from.....and learn my language, dont breed til we are declared bi lingual.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emouse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL&RR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife teaches the 4th grade. One day she came home and told me she recieved a transfer student from East Oakland that had been expelled, his legal first name was Gangsta. My wife struggles to call him that. </div></div>

The sad thing is that a generation of fucktards are now adults that are rapidly becoming the majority. Its not just in the USA,..the problem is manifest in just about every western nation. </div></div>

When I was a kid, 1950-60's unless you were in Texas, NM, Az, or SoCal, you never saw a Hispanic person. Now they comprise at least 15% of our population. They are good hard working folks but the rate of population change disturbs me. I heard a program on the radio about this the other day. They were interviewing a black guy in a small NC town these were his words...."When I graduated high school the only choice you had was to work at the factory or drive a truck. i didnt feel like I was cut out for a factory so I got a job driving a truck. Now Im back here and I dont mean to be disrepectful to the hispanics but have you ever seen a cockroach...you look once and there are 2 and you turn around and there are a dozen. See that plant (chicken processing)....at quitting time the only faces you see are hispanic." That was a black fellow.

Like I said Ive got nothing against a hardworking person bettering themselves...but I wish they would quit breeding so fast. If they want to live in a predominately hispanic culture then go home....dont turn mine into what you ran away from.....and learn my language, dont breed til we are declared bi lingual. </div></div>

Yeah, read up on these guys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM9uH4XgOmI

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emouse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL&RR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife teaches the 4th grade. One day she came home and told me she recieved a transfer student from East Oakland that had been expelled, his legal first name was Gangsta. My wife struggles to call him that. </div></div>

Like I said Ive got nothing against a hardworking person bettering themselves...but I wish they would quit breeding so fast. If they want to live in a predominately hispanic culture then go home....dont turn mine into what you ran away from.....and learn my language, dont breed til we are declared bi lingual. </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM9uH4XgOmI </div></div>

Holy Crap, I thought dealing with the Muslims was enough......now weve fot this. Its not enough that theve let the Cartels destroy thir own country, now they want to turn us into garbage as well.

More weapons needed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emouse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL&RR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife teaches the 4th grade. One day she came home and told me she recieved a transfer student from East Oakland that had been expelled, his legal first name was Gangsta. My wife struggles to call him that. </div></div>

My post was not directed at Hispanics or for that matter any specific ethnic group.

We have an abundance of ignorant dumbass trash amongst our own kind.

Yep gotta love the names these days.

Now I feel like I missed the chance to set my kid apart from the rest.

O'well maybe next time.

I'm kinda liking "Gangsta"

My wife was a dispatcher so she'd see all the names being run by other agencies too.

She too has seen the L-ah, oranjello, lemonjello names.

My personal favorite of hers was(again, I can't makes this stuff up people!) is <span style="font-weight: bold">Kitty Want-some-chow!</span> I'm 110% serious!!!!

I've seen some crazy names, but yeah. The one post with the names from hospital wristbands. . . . . can't stop shaking my head!!!

-G45

Just remembered a black kid on my block was named "ElDorado"...wonder where mom got that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shithead pronounced Sha-ta. Somebody in Denver named their kid that and made the news. </div></div>

I was at an Air Force Base a few years ago and we decided to eat lunch so we headed over to the chow hall, There was a black female that had SHITHEAD on her name tag. I did a double take and asked he if he parents did not like her. She very rudely stated that it was pronounced SHITH-EAD ! I said OK. What can I say.

Well fuck now its a toss up between Shithead and Gangsta. How will I ever decide?

Hope for twins I guess.

i find this whole thread is pissing me off.i had a good day at work(plumber working on a coal fired power plant)then some one remindes me where my tax dollars are going to pay for the fuckin piece of shit retards.Im gonna say it here and now if you aint an AMERICAN,cant speak english,recieve welfare,or live of the boold sweat and tears of us AMERICANS. GET THE FUCK OUT OR DIE.jesus i could really go off on this subject.

Yeah try fishing. Live in WA work in AK pay about 35% in taxes. If you can't laugh about it it'll f'n piss you off. Risk my life working so that someone can have 8 kids so that they can live off of me. I struggle to support my own family these days. Why the fuck should I support all of the Shitheads and Gangsta's in our country.

Ebonics: Word of the day

Today's word is :"OMELETTE"

Let us use it in a sentence.

"I should pop yo ass fo what you jus did, but omelette dis one slide."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HillbillyfromAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ebonics: Word of the day

"I should pop yo ass fo what you jus did, but omelette dis one slide." </div></div>

LMAO, awesome. I'm going to have to remember that one for work.

Flyingbullseye

Remember the Whiskey Tango couple on the news bout a year ago that named their son Adolf Hitler??

And to think my sense of humor usually centered on the names like Phuc No, Phuc Long etc...God Im glad Im out of that shit.

Well, I'll throw another one in. Here is a real hero, stopped a possible huge killing spree in Salt Lake City, Utah. His mame is.

Officer Uppsen Downs. Very impressed by him. Not trying to take anything from him. But his parents, Ups and downs REALLY.

Here is the story. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=14988591

knew a guy in the Army back in the early 90s... redneck from TX... I won't post his real last name, so we'll just say Smith, but his name was Justin O., no middle name, just an O. for a middle initial... he finally told the story that his dad named him "just an ol' smith"

My wife, also a 4th grade teacher, was talking about one of her students who was struggling with a writing assignment. In passing she said his name, Courvoisier. I busted out laughing. She rarely drinks anything and had never heard of it. I forgot to ask how he spells his name.

-Jim

i just don't get it, i can understand and ethnic name..but these names aren't "ethnic" they're ignorant...the movie Idiocracy comes to mind...if you haven't seen it then you should, it's not too far off in the realm of believability

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FryerJim</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife, also a 4th grade teacher, was talking about one of her students who was struggling with a writing assignment. In passing she said his name, Courvoisier. I busted out laughing. She rarely drinks anything and had never heard of it. I forgot to ask how he spells his name.

-Jim </div></div>

I know a Hennessey, an Alize, and a Tequila too. : /

This ebonics stuff ain't NO more damn agravating than this stupid "e" language that's been created in this age of information.

OMG.......lol.

"Home dawg got flees"

English translation.... She is home sick

Welcome to America.

sad.........SAD.............I hate to believe people would think so little of a child as not to give any thought into giving them a name

I booked in a woman tonight who's first name was Starkita. lol I was thinking of this thread as I was booking her.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emouse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CL&RR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife teaches the 4th grade. One day she came home and told me she recieved a transfer student from East Oakland that had been expelled, his legal first name was Gangsta. My wife struggles to call him that. </div></div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM9uH4XgOmI </div></div>

Here's a good one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAf8-oq37yg

had a female in the army, her baby came.. suprisingly they wanted the name James really bad. but they had a girl.. should that stop ya?? hell no..!! Semaj.. yep James backwards.. this country is going to shit real fast...

Today's word is : "FASCINATE"

"Dis hoe's titty's be so big, her shirt got ten buttons, but she can only FASCINATE."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HillbillyfromAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ebonics: Word of the day

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Today's word is : "FASCINATE"

</div></div>

Buncha rank amateurs... "wannabe" Ebonics instructors
smile.gif

Dis how it done:

Today's Ebonips woid ob tadey:

"Ion."

Spell dis wif me li'l peepholes: I-o-n

Chillums, lep's u' dis woid inna semtence:

"Hones', offser, Ion know where da drugs come from."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
"Today's word"??

"Let us use it in a sentence"??</div></div>

The Queen's English in an Ebonics lesson??? Is you crazy?

My line of work I get to see some real thought out names as well. My personal fav. was a guy named Playboy. Thought it was a nickname till I read his file. The drink names are always good too...Chardonnay, Alize (sp), etc. Guess mama named them after what led to their conception.

well it isnt Ebonics but stupidity just the same,
A buddy of mine was dating a single mother who was in her early 20's with a 2 or 3 year old son who she named....

Jack Daniels XXXX <--- latino last name here

:scouts honor:

Not really ebonics but along the same lines. I have a good friend who fresh out of college got a job teaching in Jackson. Well after her first week she tells me that she has students named:

AngelBeyonce

CashMoney, pronounced Cash Monay

and Xtasy.

Shit you not.

I went to high school with a girl named Amanda Bone. It's a very good thing we all liked her.

It's not quite ebonics or a legal name, but a few years ago I worked with a guy at a plant nursery/ landscaping business. He ended up getting arrested and was calling the business to see if the owners would post bail so he could get out. In the town we were in you could look up what they were arrested for online and it would show you a mugshot and list any aliases, and other info like that. This dipshit went by the alias "Big Dick Daddy from Cincinatti".