• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Eccentricity of Berger 109 Hybrid

Seriously though. I would love to see data that shows some sort of issue.

Not that I’m wishing anything bad on Berger. I’m just a fan of quantifying something when it doesn’t work. Regardless if we find a problem with a component or find out it was something else or even us, we can learn something always.

Reactions: Changed
Seriously though. I would love to see data that shows some sort of issue.

Not that I’m wishing anything bad on Berger. I’m just a fan of quantifying something when it doesn’t work. Regardless if we find a problem with a component or find out it was something else or even us, we can learn something always.
I sent a handful to Capstone for testing. I will report their findings here on the hide. Even if it damages my fragile ego. 🤪

True to my word, I sent a handful to Berger. Their report was that there was no runout on the samples, and that they were “100% in spec”.

Since I know they are “ok” I will be selling these and moving on the something else. Probably 105’s.

So, in the end I was wrong. Thanks to all who contributed.

Reactions: phlegethon
True to my word, I sent a handful to Berger. Their report was that there was no runout on the samples, and that they were “100% in spec”.

Since I know they are “ok” I will be selling these and moving on the something else. Probably 105’s.

So, in the end I was wrong. Thanks to all who contributed.

How many you got? 😎

Reactions: Changed
Good report. Hmmm... thought you were gonna solve the mystery.