• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Phone, Wallet, Benchmade AFO2 auto, Ruger LCP 2 pocket and VP9 holster (when applicable). Don't do watches, but they do add sophistication lol

Vp9+ 2 extra mags, black nylon wallet with 1velcro removed(stealthy) , 1 4” ish blade bench made, solitary car key, phone

S&W M&P 9c w/ +2 extension and Streamlight TLR6, Streamlight 1L-1AA , Kershaw Clash, wallet, Ipho
5.JPG
ne and keys.

Winter load out, carry WC 4” Professional more since I wear a sweatshirt/jacket.

Attachments

• F88EFCF0-03BE-49CE-87B6-8799B6CF9932.jpeg
    F88EFCF0-03BE-49CE-87B6-8799B6CF9932.jpeg
    595.6 KB · Views: 67
I’m surprised I haven’t seen any tourniquets or medical stuff. If you don’t carry it on you what do you do? Here is my carry usually have an extra mag too.

Attachments

• 94C6B57C-8421-4CCB-BFA8-66E12D362D38.jpeg
    94C6B57C-8421-4CCB-BFA8-66E12D362D38.jpeg
    479.8 KB · Views: 110
So easy to tell who actually carries posted items and who doesn't by the wear worn gear items are the coolest the patina looks bad ass.
Like this?
20190112_142858.jpg

I love that old G23, hydro-dipped once, painted twice, my first stipple, smooth, and undercut. Thousands of rounds, plenty without cleaning. She's a beater, but she's a champ. Started this whole deal because, well, new gear is fun. Everyone likes a chance to get free bragging rights, and show off the new toys. Where's your "battle-hardened" gear anyway?

Generally any combo of these items. S&W 642, G42, TCT model Z, Manix XL, and powertac e2.

Attachments

• 6E533515-F177-4BA5-B207-638298532B15.jpeg
    6E533515-F177-4BA5-B207-638298532B15.jpeg
    554.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
So easy to tell who actually carries posted items and who doesn't by the wear worn gear items are the coolest the patina looks bad ass.
thats part of the reason most of my carry gear is stainless.....it doesnt show wear near as bad.

but if youre a fan of wear ill post up my pocket carry j-frame and my G17 i use for training.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Years ago a shooter friend whos opinion I respect asked why I carried five rounds on my speed strip for my 642. I really couldn't give a good answer. The extra round doesn't throw off my reloading and if by some remote chance I needed it, I would really really need it. Just a thought.

Reactions: BKSSNIPER
New EDC pistol. Did not mean to walk out of the store with it, but got a sick discount. Got a Raven Concealment holster thrown in. About to order a set of Dawson co-witness or similar sights for it.
image.jpg

Trigger is far superior to my 26gen4 or my issued 17gen4. Eventually want to get the trigger guard undercut properly. I’m pretty stoked right now though.

OK... Why are you carrying an AR with no magazine?
Damn I guess it would have been a sad day if I needed that. Must have left it in my other pants pocket. I have two for the Beretta so that makes up for it

• Haha
Reactions: perttime
Security 9, sometimes Glock 21, sometimes s&w model 10.
add phone and keys. sometimes an extra mag

EDC.jpg

Wait, wait, wait a second. I didn’t notice this last spring. Who carries cash like that?!
Apparently Investigations Sgt. Brian Shelton. I wish I was paid like that.... although I don't think I want to know what had to be done to be paid in that manner.

I tried a couple over the years the last a troodon. They are well made nice knives but I couldn't get one to hold up to use. I ended up sending both back to have the failed OTF function fixed and sold them. They are just not robust for more than a really cool gentlemans knife in my experience. Maybe I'm just too hard on my stuff.....

I tried a couple over the years the last a troodon. They are well made nice knives but I couldn't get one to hold up to use. I ended up sending both back to have the failed OTF function fixed and sold them. They are just not robust for more than a really cool gentlemans knife in my experience. Maybe I'm just too hard on my stuff.....
Its the same way with the Benchmade otf knives. I've got a pagan and my brother has an infidel. His infidel has been back to Benchmade twice. Weak deployment and it misfires a lot. My pagan has been has been good but it's real sensitive to lubrication and pocket lint. If you don't oil it it doesn't work. If you oil it it catches lint. Had a dime make its way up in it one time too. Glad I didn't need it when I pulled the trigger on it.

Its the same way with the Benchmade otf knives. I've got a pagan and my brother has an infidel. His infidel has been back to Benchmade twice. Weak deployment and it misfires a lot. My pagan has been has been good but it's real sensitive to lubrication and pocket lint. If you don't oil it it doesn't work. If you oil it it catches lint. Had a dime make its way up in it one time too. Glad I didn't need it when I pulled the trigger on it.

This is my first OTF knife. I wouldnt have purchased it at full price. I got the MIL/LEO pricing which is pretty nice. If I ever decided to sell it, I cant imagine that I would lose much $. So I figured it was worth a shot. I do not use it for anything other than work. That way if I ever need it, its always sharp and it good condition. I live on a farm and for farm chores I carry a different knife. A beater, if you will. Something that if i lose it or break it, I won't cry about it.
They are expensive thats for sure. But this was more of a treat for myself once passing some stuff that I didn't think I would. So it was my own way of rewarding myself. I still have one more big hurdle in a few months, and I've already picked out what I will purchase next. Its a way to help motivate myself somewhat. These are not every day items for me, thats for sure.

Reactions: XP1K
Just came in and took this off. Need a light.
View attachment 7365863
On my 2nd Kershaw Leek. 1st was a Snap-on goodie type thing, tip snapped. Still have it. Been running another for a couple years now. I use a swiss army camper for daily tasks. The Leek is for defense purposes; it opens fast, its hella pointy and sharp, and it was reversible to tip-up type carry. 0 complaints.

Edited for spelling

Reactions: 308pirate
19dsniper you are right they hold value extremely well and are a cool knife. I never lost a dime on the ones I sold.