• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: EDC set up

my most common is M&P9c with a C5L that is holstered in a IWB whitehat holster (sometimes a FN five seven). I have a spare mag on the opposite side pocket (sometimes).

backpocket has the wallet, and gun side has my cellphone. sometimes my opposite carry side might have a SOG Flash II knife. that's also where my keys go.

I use a HK P2000Sk in .40 with a spair mag. Holster is a Galco Summer Comfort and the mag holder is a Don Hume clip-on.
My EDC knife is a modified Benchmade 580. Great knife that I've fell in love with.
Wallet, Cell-phone and keys with a fire steel attached.

Lee.

Mine is a h&k usp 45 compact on my right in a Crossbreed supertuck. Knife is a smith and wesson S.W.A.T first production run. Iphone and keys. Iphone is in a griffin technologies survivor.
Thanks

g19, sig 239, hk45c, or 1911 commander

surefire flashlight and a emerson knife

FN 5.7 is the worst carry gun ever..... you want tissue damage, not speed. I tried hunting with a 5.7 a few times. Damn thing wouldnt kill a raccoon or possum with less then 5 shots and that was center mass. I sold mine shortly after as I think they are junk and a crap round. You would be better off spending less money and going with the 22 Mag. Just my take on it, if you are protecting your life or someone else's, be responsible and keep the 5.7 at home for range visits.

You want the ultimate hammer..... 10mm
laugh.gif

Springfield lightweight champion operator, bobbed.
Emerson horseman always and occasionally a Spartan CQB tool.
Ruger LCP if I have to go light.
Copenhagen...long cut.

Plain old S&W Model 642 in my pocket.

Knife, an ordinary Case pen knife.

Rohrbaugh R9 in a HBE IWB holster or a HK P2000sk in an Aker IWB holster
Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21

left cargo pocket: copenhagen
behind left cargo: phone, CRKT Triumph
right cargo pocket: wallet
small of back/large of ass galco: custom Para P-10

Crossbreed Super tuck, Glock 23. SOG Aegis, small victorinox in opposite pocket (occasional).

Just picked up a fn-p 45 tactical in fde with the trijicon on it. Got a can ordered too. Since its about to be winter, i will probably carry that.

Glock 19 w/ X300, Zero Tolerance 0351, home rolled kydex holster for the warmer months.

STI Tactical 5.0 w/ X300 and all above stuff during colder months.

I've got a S&W 337PD that I had the hammer chopped and added LG-405s to that lives in a pants or coat pocket depending on the time of year. There's always a Glock 19 or 17 with Warren Tactical sights within easy reach or on the belt as well.

As for blades, I went Emerson earlier this year and don't think I'll ever go to anything else. I really love my mini CQC-15 for an everyday knife.

Basically, Emersons, Glock 9mms and J-frames are my perfect EDC trifecta.

-Sean

LCP in a pocket holster and a benchmade. Pretty much all I want to deal with during Texas summers.

Not old enough to CCW (wouldnt be allowed to on OSU campus or at work anyways) So my edc is a Droid Razr, an almost always pennyless wallet, Kershaw Fury on my six clipped on my pants, and sometimes a Benchmade 551H20 griptillian clipped in my right pocket.

And yes, knives are allowed on my campus for the major im taking.

Soon to be... taking my classes next month.

G27, RCS Phantom, Surefire ED2

5 inch Kimber 1911 in CFS kydex owb or in a supertuck iwb. CFS mag pouches. Kershaw blade. Streamlight PT2L

Glock 27 in a Crossbreed Super Tuck, two extra G23 mags, and a Benchmade 9050 auto knife.

Winter time I carry a G23/G22 with two spare mags, and same knife

Glock 19, extra mag (both in Kydex I picked up here), Fenix PD20 (Awesome little light!),ESEE Izula II on belt, and Benchmade Barrage (my work knife) in my pocket. Wallet, keys, and cell phone as well of course.

Gun -
S&W M&P40C Talo, IWB RH 2:30 in a Galco Triton kydex holster
15rd mag with X-grip adapter loaded with 165gr Bonded Golden Sabers, 10rd flush mag for tight clothing/discrete times

Knife -
S&W Border Guard manual, half serrated drop point blade, glass breaker, and seatbelt cutter; in the back right pocket

Ruger LCP in a Galco IWB.
Flip and click freebie razor knife thingy.
LED Lenser P2 pocket light.
Some cheap Fossil money clip/card holder.
50mg of Benadryl, 1 bottle of Visine Allergy, and 1 bottle of Tetracaine HCL.

I hate having heavy shit in my pockets. If I'm not going to be seen in public where I'd feel like a mall ninja, I carry all of my allergy meds, knife, and light in a little flashlight holster on my belt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucson Dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">left pocket,some cash and change and a linty chicklet.
Right pocket has been cut away inside to allow easy access to keep myself busy.
</div></div>

If you got a pool pocket whaddaya need the chiclet for? It ain't like your right hand is gonna have bad breath is it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucson Dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">left pocket,some cash and change and a linty chicklet.
</div></div>

If you got a pool pocket whaddaya need the chiclet for? It ain't like your right hand is gonna have bad breath is it? </div></div>

The chiclet is for chewing afterward. I don't smoke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucson Dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucson Dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">left pocket,some cash and change and a linty chicklet.
</div></div>

If you got a pool pocket whaddaya need the chiclet for? It ain't like your right hand is gonna have bad breath is it? </div></div>

The chiclet is for chewing afterward. I don't smoke. </div></div>

j576z.jpg

Not even a big Cuban, rolled on Grannie's thighs?

Pistol: colt new agent talo edition 9mm. Knives: kershaw blur (tanto blade, semi serrated) , sog twitch II, and utility card thing with a knife in my wallet. Bic lighter, paracord bracelet, chap stick, and on order I have a streamlight stylus pro.
wink.gif

Awesome topic, I really enjoy watching EDC videos on YouTube. Some people out there really go above and beyond. LoL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M24sniper473</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just picked up a fn-p 45 tactical in fde with the trijicon on it. Got a can ordered too. Since its about to be winter, i will probably carry that. </div></div>

Dang! You're kidding Right?...

S&W J frame 38 and a ZT 300 - soon to be ZT 0561.
cell phone, SF light

How in the world are there no pics in this thread??? Here's my contribution:

1.jpg

Have a couple in rotation:
Dan Wesson Valor or LB TRS
ZT 0561 or ESEE Izula

FN Five-Seven in an IWB or a Glock 29 in close to the same rig. I swap around several different knives from a Microtech UMS, Benchmade Bedlam, or a Bengal Karambit most of the time. Some days I have a 4Sevens Preon II or a JetBeam RRT-0 for a light. Also my piece of shit Droid 2 Global in case I run out of ammo and drop my knife I can throw that at them....or it tells time pretty well. For an emergency phone call I'd have better luck with a Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup can and some paracord.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lionsden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How in the world are there no pics in this thread??? Here's my contribution:

1.jpg

Have a couple in rotation:
Dan Wesson Valor or LB TRS
ZT 0561 or ESEE Izula
</div></div>

That is WAY TOO NICE AND PRETTY of a pistol to carry Daily...Very Nice Picture as well!

Thanks for the kind words. She carries really nice too with the smooth grips (no tearing up skin like the aggressive VZ's), barely notice its on my hip.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of rear sight is that? 10-8? </div></div>

Heine straight 8 is what they are but rear looks identical to the 10-8 sights on my Les Baer just the Heine straight 8 has a night visible dot in the center.

+1 on the Izula II. Great little knife and I drilled another hole in the clip to reverse it for IWB carry.

H&K USP .40 16+1 w/Jetfunnel kit and mag
Minotaur MTAC IWB holster
Kershaw Black Blur drop point

actually, no. I live way out in the sticks and it doesn't really matter.. lol
thanks,M24sniper473

Favorite CCW - Dan Wesson CCO 45 in a Sparks VM2
Usual CCW - Kahr PM9 in a custom BRL clip on IWB
Occasional CCW - Kahr P380 in a Del Fatti pocket holster or a Titanium Air Weight J Frame in a coat pocket

Spyderco or Benchmade knife. Really itching for a Reeve blade.

Not a glamor shot like some I see, but you get the idea.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Pictured:</span>
M&P 9c
Benchmade Contego 810
Leatherman Wave
Casio Pathfinder

<span style="font-weight: bold">Not pictured:</span>
Chapstick
front pocket wallet
Wilderness Instructors Belt

EDC_zpsd2f240e2.jpg

S&W M&P 9mm full size in a don hume open top holster, back up is a kahr p380 in pocket holster carried right front pocket, same pocket custom emerson cqc11 with a blade regrind done on it extra mag in my left front pocket along with my cell phone and a surefire e1b backup.