• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Edit posts

Can't edit my post and all of the description details were erased on my rifle sale with the move to this new format.

i have it on mine and have been able to edit. its in the bottom left corner of my post.

1516810459987.png

I can't edit on Safari or Google chrome. Total pain in the ass in the classifieds section!

Crazy ??? . I just edited a Thread ( yesterday 11:54 PM ) .. I had all the edit functions yesterday .
Then today all GONE .. . no Edit / Delete functions . ?

OK ? ? .. All edit/delete functions must be on a time-out setting limit , ?
As I see a ( edit delete ) option on my Post , bottom left corner . on last post I just did above few minutes ago .
But the thread I just did edit on last night @ 11:54 is a NoGo .

My edit/delete buttons are gone too. It seems the option now disappears after a few minutes.

I hope we get it restored to the way it was. Otherwise sale posts in particular will be a pain in the ass. Every time you want to make a change will require a new post.

ya a self-Edit and Delete function great also, when you find yourself not paying attention and accidentally Posting in the Wrong Thread topic ... LOL

this is a permission issue, I have to adjust it, this week, probably tomorrow or monday

You have to figure for every forum and user group there is about 50 permissions to adjust

it takes time

I think this issue popped up again, I can’t edit from mobile browsers.

Safari on iPhone 8+ (Landscape)
B78173F6-7974-4BE4-896E-BF08BE871436.png

I don't have the delete button (or spam, ip, warn etc) in my for sale post
I've never had it. Tried Chrome and firefox, in desktop mode. Just edit and report on the left. Landscape did nothing for me.. It does work here though..
Whatup? I'd like to clean up all my "btt" posts