• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Elderly Man Kills Intruder in Daytona Beach

Re: Elderly Man Kills Intruder in Daytona Beach

Yikes one shot through the door, talk about bringing enough firepower to the fight.

Good for him!!!!!!!

Chitwood is a good chief. He has some of the best one liners

NICE.
If it was me here living in Oregon & shooting threw the door of my home . killing an intruder on the outside of Closed Door. I would most likely be processed, charged & also losing everything I own with doing prison time .

The Chief of Police has a good attitude, We need more like him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Chief of Police has a good attitude, We need more like him. </div></div>

Yeah, I wish he was the chief in Orlando

that is an awesome police chief to say something like that.

world is a better place now

Dont mess with Papaw !!!
Remember when crooks waited for people to leave to break in and steal shit? I do .They did that to keep from gettin killed back then because the world was different than now. Now if you own a gun people ask you why you want to have that. Glad to hear the law aint gonna put the old guy on the cross for shootin thru the door.Still dont get why I should run and leave all that I have worked all my life for because some fuckin 12 time loser that just got back out of the pen needs some shit to sell for dope.
Screw all that if you push me I push back. Good on the old guy and it is a shame that the fuck nut that got killed didnt bring a buddy to get killed with him to make it a 2 for 1 deal.

"We're thankful he did something the criminal justice system couldn't do -- he put this burglar out of business," Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said.

I like that. It's too bad that this is what the world is turning into, but some people will never learn, and maybe some thugs will think twice before trying to break in to someones house.

This shit never gets old!!! Love to hear the outcome.