• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Electronic powder measures/trickler suggestions???

Virago

Private
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2021
Reading, PA
Looking for suggestions…. I’d like to maintain charge accuracy but speed up powder measuring for test loads.
Thoughts? Mike

Ingenuity powder measure and soon to come thrower. Or combine V3 an ingenuity powder measure.

How much money do you want to spend? Thats going to determine what you end up with and stick with.

I went from Chargemaster to Chargemaster Lite to Auto Trickler V4 and now Supertrickler.

If I was buying new today it would be Supertrickler or V3 with ingenuity.

Wow..I know I’m an old timer, but there’s no way I could justify $1k+ for an electronic measure and trickler!
Mike

Looking for suggestions…. I’d like to maintain charge accuracy but speed up powder measuring for test loads.
Thoughts? Mike
If you are LEO, mil, or vet then RCBS has a good discount program that makes their MatchMaster reasonably affordable. Might work for you and be less $$.

Reactions: Schütze
Thoughts? Mike
What scale do you have? Fx120i?

I’ve got two chargemasters that would normally keep up, but I left powder in one of the hoppers for too long.

Now I have one.

Haven’t shot in a comp for a while so one will now keep up.

YMMV.