• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Elk hunt training

Re: Elk hunt training

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ATH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I have to admit I am entertained by people that take pics of their own legs to post on the Internet though. </div></div>

hey I'll gladly post up some pics of a few antlers and capes in my pack putting on a 20" bicep flex as well... I'm immensely joyous you found my tools that I use to pack out elk entertaining... thus the reason for the post.

post it up skinney!! Damn 20" inch guns...those dont come over night!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ATH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I have to admit I am entertained by people that take pics of their own legs to post on the Internet though. </div></div>

hey I'll gladly post up some pics of a few antlers and capes in my pack putting on a 20" bicep flex as well... I'm immensely joyous you found my tools that I use to pack out elk entertaining... thus the reason for the post. </div></div>

What I find entertaining is someone thinking that self-worshiping pictures of their quads or biceps has anything to do with advising someone on how to train themselves to enjoy elk hunting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ATH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

What I find entertaining is someone thinking that self-worshiping pictures of their quads or biceps has anything to do with advising someone on how to train themselves to enjoy elk hunting. </div></div>

there you have it then... I'm not complaining, or playing the victim card, when you are stereotyping people "like" myself... Do I think your time in the 100 or 50 miler comes easy??? hell no, you train hard for success, don't degrade my work ethic and success by trying to say I'm self-worshiping pictures, these "tools" have everything to do with advice, as you can see this is not an "enjoy elk hunting" thread, its a "training" thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ATH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ATH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

hey I'll gladly post up some pics of a few antlers and capes in my pack putting on a 20" bicep flex as well... I'm immensely joyous you found my tools that I use to pack out elk entertaining... thus the reason for the post. </div></div>

What I find entertaining is someone thinking that self-worshiping pictures of their quads or biceps has anything to do with advising someone on how to train themselves to enjoy elk hunting. </div></div>

those pictures have everything to do with advising someone how to train themselve for an elk hunt......you just take that big bastard with you elk hunting

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">don't degrade my work ethic and success by trying to say I'm self-worshiping pictures,

there is also a reason why they don't run distance with weight on their back!!! because they cant...

while you pack on 20-50lbs of meat and make multiple trips, I'll pack on 100-200lbs and make 1/2 the trips you will. </div></div>

Yeah skinney, let's not degrade the work ethic and success of others...
grin.gif

Yeah skinney, let's not degrade the work ethic and success of others...
grin.gif
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jpspeeddemon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
There is a reason distance runners are thin, they don't lift weights.
</div></div>
Not said by me... I simply backed up the facts.

I've hiked in past guys on horseback who had thrown in the towel and turned around. </div></div>

who said this... sounds like your the IRON MAN not me
wink.gif

Have a good life and good hunting, buddy. I tried, but you're really not worth my time. </div></div>

hmmm... really???

When I draw a tag...I'll train with Skinney 7 days a week before I'll train with my sister that's done 6 marathons since Christmas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I draw a tag...I'll train with Skinney 7 days a week before I'll train with my sister that's done 6 marathons since Christmas.</div></div>

c bass...better pace yourself man...you maybe should start with 1 day a week with skinney, I got a feeling he is not of the usual P90X tv workout. ( big grin ) He will bring the pain and wake up those sleeping muscles. lol

Then your going to need the rest of the week to just convince your body to go back for more.

Seriously, somebody should come out with some elk hunt or some type of back country fitness videos to sell.