• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Elk Sheds FS. 351 6x7

XM110

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 12, 2005
Hesperus, CO
Here they are. My wife and I raise bluetick hounds for lion and bear and she's been working with this one lil female to find shed horns. Well this is what she found this last sunday. $750 as they sit or $3800 shoulder mounted.

IMG00007-20110503-1608.jpg

XM110

Re: Elk Sheds FS. 351 6x7

So did the lil one just bark until you could get to them? Curious, or did she try dragging them to you. Thats awesome!

Elk sheds cost that much? Good grief. I see why you are training one of your dogs to just look for them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: metal2meat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So did the lil one just bark until you could get to them? Curious, or did she try dragging them to you. Thats awesome! </div></div>

Train the other one to find truffles and you're golden!!

Dang, I'm going to need to go shed hunting to fund that GAP purchase! Do single sheds have any worth? I've found them individually, but not pairs.

nice rack!!! We met a guy at a gunshow a couple months ago who carves antlers, the moose antlers looked the best, but i would be willing to bet he could do some wicked sculpting with that pair... i've got a nice pair of 300 class sheds i found, they were about 200yds apart, but can't bring myself to put a price tag on them.

yes sir...here's the website of the guy skinney is talking about.

<a href="http://www.kccustomair.com/antler__gunstock_carving" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">KC Custom
Scheels_Antler_2.20132920_std.jpg

</a>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: head2h2o</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Elk sheds cost that much? Good grief. I see why you are training one of your dogs to just look for them. </div></div>
Curious as well - suddenly have this sickening feeling that I probably shouldn't have cut-up that big single Elk antler last year and turned into a bunch of 'bones' for the the dog.

6X6s003.jpg

bear2011007.jpg

Found these this spring out bear hunting...370" with a 40" inside spread.

They where about two feet apart and she tried to drag them but she didn't make it to far. She found them in a big think buck brush area and we watch her sniffing this area out from about 250 yards and when she started to drag one out we went to go help her. They weighed 13 pounds each.
Price is negotiable.

XM110