• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

elr monsters

at Badassgunworks
do you have a video where you shoot the 416 colossus? I would like to see it. Because it's the biggest beast I've ever seen in cal.416.
Thanks for the answer and for your nice Work.

at Badassgunworks
do you have a video where you shoot the 416 colossus? I would like to see it. Because it's the biggest beast I've ever seen in cal.416.
Thanks for the answer and for your nice Work.
Ill see if i can do one.

When design buro gets drunk on regular basis or your client is from ME

Serbian 20x110 semi auto
243105440_2874555166167846_5035881614878115300_n.jpg

243139707_866723983976395_3307708057893386604_n.jpg

243373820_604403300685257_5116300893034925488_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats
Yes 5 of them are built already mine is the first one change barrel set up 408,416,420 colossus, pete contacus 416 colossus , mark cook 400 warlord , charlie chan 408 colossus, John pierce 416 colossus. It is by far the most ergonomic art of elr perfection known to exist.

Last edited:
Yes 5 of them are built already mine is the first one change barrel set up 408,416,420 colossus, pete contacus 416 colossus , mark cook 400 warlord , charlie chan 408 colossus, John pierce 416 colossus. It is by far the most ergonomic art of elr perfection known to exist.
See if you can get one of those guys to write a review on one of them????

Ill give you my review on it. With pros and cons... Back when i was looking for the perfect elr design i recognized all the current issues seen in conventional chassis designs having past experance in bench rest and ftr also having vast experance in large performance based cartridges i wanted a chassis to help manage the issues that were a problem. So with that here it is. Pros low center of gravity. You cant get any lower then a tube chassis to eliminate radius torx by high performance cartridged.. stuff stays where its put nothing changes as action is bolted and glued in place with epoxy. No issues with barrel lug alignment as the lug is round and secounds as fixture for barrel shroud. No need for a heat shroud .solved by barrel shroud. The super long front shroud gets your bipod way out front for stability. Way better then the pogo sticks used as bipod extensions that introduce vibration that shows up in your scope after each shot. Also not top heavy like most bipod extensions make your rifle. (Not low center of gravity at all ) No issue mounting charly and delta unit as top of schroud is drilled and threaded full leingth. So that pic rails can be added any where. top, Bottom or sides . Side mounts are easy to install magneto speed if desired. Butt stock is fully adjustable l.o.p. and butt plate fully adjustable. Adjustable cheek and adjustable bag rider. And the ability to add hydrolics to manage recoil and the nasty lt side hop that is typical of most target rifles.. gary also machine's a pic rail to any moa angles desired. Mine is 61 moa. Dry chassis weight 7lbs. Cons. $1500.00 But as far as chassis go thats not that much . And last some people dont want their action glued in place. . This design works so well i am designing a 2nd one for our 800 series pierce actions that will use a carbon fiber front shroud for the light class elr rifle for our warrior series cartridges. Soon that will get made from Gary as well. And yes Gary is a great guy to deal with honest, kind and knowledgeable . He builds the most winning chassis ever made . A quantified fact.

Last edited:
How long is the forend?

I have a 30 inch barrel, is that going to be long enough to have muzzle in the open ?

Also what happens to the recoil lug that comes with the 10x and 20x actions, are these not integral actions ?

Also what happens to the recoil lug that comes with the 10x and 20x actions, are these not integral actions ?
No not integral . pinned would never own a integral action not lugs or rails. Not being able to change it is useless to me

Looks like an awesome design. I can help you with website if you need. I run a few firearms related sites on the side. Cant wait to see more of these.

Purchased the piercer engineering 10x today. Will place the elision chassi when time gets closer to delivery to send to Gary Elisio

Reactions: badassgunworks
Purchased the piercer engineering 10x today. Will place the elision chassi when time gets closer to delivery to send to Gary Elisio
Pierce will sent to competition machine for you. Then they will sent to your ffl. If you dont have a gunsmith i would have pierce to the barrel work as well. World class smithing .what are you going to chamber in

Does the butt rotate for cant adjustment?

Does competition machine build these eke chassis in left hand configuration?
Yes you would first have to contact Pierce engineering and have a 10x or 20x made left-handed then Gary Eliseo can make you a left-handed chassis the Colossus series cartridges will only work in the 20x action

Jayzuss; that's ARTY!

Years back, at Cherry Ridge Range in NJ; I used to go on weekdays and have the 300yd range to myself. Well, almost to myself.

There was this one guy who built and was testing has own monster rifle, sometimes. It used a 20MM case necked down to 50cal, and a surplus 50BMG barrel. Or something a lot like one.

Problems.

He could not get it to run anywhere near a full case of powder; nothing was slow enough. Charcoal, maybe?

Muzzle flash was measurable in yards.

Recoil? Oh, My, God, Size. Big guy.

Not accurate. Not even a little. I think his scope was punch drunk.

I would set up on the far end of the line. Had to. It was LOUD! Scramble yer brains, kid, loud.

In distance, there can be safety; not from this one, though...

After a few session, nobody ever saw him again.

Greg
There is a guy on here on the Hide that has his 20/50 setup for sale. https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...s-brass-set-or-part-out.6944186/#post-7746800

Last edited:
Can this elisio chassis be made left handed?
Yes if you deside to go that route contact pierce engeneering have action made then pierce will send to action to elisio to have chassis made and fitted then it will be shipped to your ffl holder smart move have pierce do the barrel and chamber as well can chanber in what ever you want.