elr monsters

Longshot85

Incognito
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2011
Chassis body and action less handguard barrel. To give idea of size
Just AWESOME!!

I am anxiously awaiting results, keep going with leading the way on these new revolutionary ideas.... I am fairly certain we will be looking back on your work and realize you took a different fork in the road of ELR and made history

Reactions: badassgunworks

badassgunworks

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2018
What else would we expect with someone that has 6 fingers on their left hand ;) Look closely. Yuh know, bigg cartridges and all...

I think the giant Nephilim had the same thing going on :oops: :unsure:
Thats strange how it did that i never noticed it

• Haha
Reactions: steve123

badassgunworks

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2018
Just AWESOME!!

I am anxiously awaiting results, keep going with leading the way on these new revolutionary ideas.... I am fairly certain we will be looking back on your work and realize you took a different fork in the road of ELR and made history
Strange new and different is kind of the target. Never been known to follow a normal path. Guys like Swamplord and I are always looking to advance the industry i guess thats why we are such great friends .

wildcats

Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2005
Honolulu,HI
When is Beagle going to be making this available to the consumer?
Looks like an oversized Competition Machine Chassis ..nice work
What is the weight of that chassis and action setup?

Last edited:

badassgunworks

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2018
Beagle ?? As in jbrc??? Authorization would need to come from my self sence i am the owner and designer of the cartridge the chassis is built by gary elieso designed for my self and pierce engerneering for the 20x any one could order one threw pierce engerneering or beagle could order one in any saami cartridge. Weight is about 16 lbs

oneshot.onehit

Trigger Puller
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2010
USA
I seen it. Pretty sure it was on YouTube. Can’t remember but the link is on lrh
Thanks jeff..... Never got to see your video interview where can it be seen is it on youtube
Here was a recent one from back in July but it was just a audio podcast interview from precision rifle media

The interview on ELR with Vortex a few years ago - I will warn you it’s 1.5 hours long but good.

Have fun

Reactions: jasent