• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Embarrassed

Kinsman

Slacker
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2006
Dallas, Georgia
My brother in law and his friend Brian came over to shoot handguns today. Brian brought 5 1911's, and the brother in law brought a Mod 29 and a Colt single action.
At 20 yds. they shot what you should expect, one hole 5 shot groups.
Then I shot. I used to be capable of the same one hole groups, but in the last 40 years, there have been a lot of changes in this old body. About three inches was the best I can do.
What makes this especially bad is that Brian is LEGALLY BLIND.
Out shot by a blind man!!!
Embarrassing.

Re: Embarrassed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What makes this especially bad is that Brian is LEGALLY BLIND.
Out shot by a blind man!!!
</div></div>

Did you tell him that your groups were tighter than his?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they shot what you should expect, one hole 5 shot groups.

Embarrassing.</div></div>

I thought that I was decent with a pistol and there is no way in hell that I could shoot 1 hole 5 shot groups at 60 feet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At 20 yds. they shot what you should expect, one hole 5 shot groups.
</div></div>

Making such statements as this.....SHOULD BE EMBARRASSING

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shark0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I thought that I was decent with a pistol and there is no way in hell that I could shoot 1 hole 5 shot groups at 60 feet. </div></div>

Ummm.........me either!

Well, I do wish I had a video. To think that a member of the Hide would cast doubt on the veracity of a fellow member's tale.
We all know that although we may exaggerate a little, it is only to embellish the point.
Maybe there WERE a few smaller holes around the one big one, but they were pretty close.
The point was, I was outshot by a legally blind man. In his favor, he won many a match in his younger days. He is 61 now, and I am 70.
I am not blind, but my eyes are going fast, and my hands shake like the proverbial dog sh--ting peach seeds.
Thank you for your support.

One shot hit the target the rest went into the trees??? I can do that all day
wink.gif
Kidding, good shooting though.