• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Embedded with the Taliban

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rHDCWldwRB4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rHDCWldwRB4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I haven't watched the whole thing, but the first few minutes were fascinating. YMMV, but I think it's important to understand one's enemy as thoroughly as possible.

Re: Embedded with the Taliban

Those fucking asshats are the dumbest most cowardly sons of whore dogs who deserve to be infested with the crabs of ten thousand whores. They will only meet doom and nea the virgin's they believe in.
Our Strong American Warriors will insure that the lands are cleansed of Allah and these believer's of the Koran. Our God is greater than their Allah and can kick his ass all over the play ground. It is Jihad they want, we know this and will lay scunion upon their heads for we are the enlightened ones who have seen many lands and conquored many peoples over the years.
No Taliban has the strength of our Marine's or our Soldiers. They cannot win over the tenacity of our Dogs of War. We will rip the throats from these mongrel offspring and yea we will look upon their lands in Victory as we light only the finest of cigars and open teh finest American Bourbon's to celebrate over their dead and rotting corpses splattered with the blood of pig whores

grin.gif

Next time a SF soldier should attach a GPS beacon to his camera and after a week send a flurry of missles to the coordinates.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those fucking asshats are the dumbest most cowardly sons of whore dogs who deserve to be infested with the crabs of ten thousand whores. They will only meet doom and nea the virgin's they believe in.</div></div>

[budda_budda_budda]Easy there, Sgt. Rock. Given their lack of artillery and air support, I'm not entirely sure of just how cowardly they are. Fanatical, yes, that's a given, but this isn't the first time that we've gone up against fanatics on their home turf. Victor Charles comes to mind, for one.[/budda_budda_budda]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our Strong American Warriors will insure that the lands are cleansed of Allah and these believer's of the Koran. Our God is greater than their Allah and can kick his ass all over the play ground.</div></div>

So, you want to cleanse their lands of <span style="font-style: italic">God</span>? I'd like to dissuade them from the idea that God really thinks that they're the most special snowflakes on earth, for sure, but rest assured that God is God is God, earthly messengers notwithstanding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is Jihad they want, we know this and will lay scunion upon their heads for we are the enlightened ones who have seen many lands and conquored many peoples over the years.</div></div>

Right, and we've fought many a brave man and loved many a fair lass, too. Somehow, I'm not sure that every man-jack of us is quite so enlightened just because they were born here in the US. Or do you get that way with your first bite of mom's apple pie?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No Taliban has the strength of our Marine's or our Soldiers. They cannot win over the tenacity of our Dogs of War. We will rip the throats from these mongrel offspring and yea we will look upon their lands in Victory as we light only the finest of cigars and open teh finest American Bourbon's to celebrate over their dead and rotting corpses splattered with the blood of pig whores

grin.gif
</div></div>

I'll have to leave the "American Bourbon's" to you there, Chief, as my religion (which isn't Islam) neither allows me the luxury of intoxicants nor the pleasure of tobacco. However, the "pig whore" thing intrigues me. Is that like a bestiality thing or what?

They understand less about us and our intentions than we do about them and theirs.

Their belief that they are right and just is admirable. They have so little to lose and they believe there is no greater glory than to die for the cause.

I don't know how you defeat somebody like that, other than complete genocide.

I'm not advocating.
I'm just saying.

Religion is so ridiculous.

I'll second the majority of sentiments stated above, as well as add this one point:

We have the technology to drill through glass. Have a nice day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

We have the technology to drill through glass. </div></div>

grin.gif

I love the "Glass" thought!

It’s also a good way to reduce our stockpiles to meet the next treaty limits.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not entirely sure of just how cowardly they are.</div></div>

They delibertly target woman and kids, not collateral damage. THEY DELIBERTLY TARGET WOMAN AND KIDS.

They target schools and hospitals.

If you are "not entirely sure how cowardley" they are, then son, you need help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not entirely sure of just how cowardly they are.</div></div>

They delibertly target woman and kids, not collateral damage. THEY DELIBERTLY TARGET WOMAN AND KIDS.

If you are "not entirely sure how cowardley" they are, then son, you need help. </div></div>

I was unaware that the Taliban were so deliberately hard on children, although I know that adultery and other practices that are common in the West are a death sentence for women in areas that they control. Switchblade's reference to cowardice was taken as cowardice in combat, not what we see as dastardly behavior towards women and children.

And I don't need your help, Kraig, especially not in the way that I think you would offer to "help" me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not entirely sure of just how cowardly they are.</div></div>

If you are "not entirely sure how cowardley" they are, then son, you need help. </div></div>

I was unaware that the Taliban were so deliberately hard on children, although I know that adultery and other practices that are common in the West are a death sentence for women in areas that they control. Switchblade's reference to cowardice was taken as cowardice in combat, not what we see as dastardly behavior towards women and children.

And I don't need your help, Kraig, especially not in the way that I think you would offer to "help" me. </div></div>

You are Kidding ? You did not know these things ? The same "Death Sentence" also applies in Saudi Arabia,our good friends in the Kingdom of.Also under Sharia Law in much of the Muslim world.

BTW,Fill Out Your Profile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not entirely sure of just how cowardly they are.</div></div>

And I don't need your help, Kraig, especially not in the way that I think you would offer to "help" me. </div></div>

The Taliban can fuck, goats, chickens, donkeys, each other or innocent little boys but a woman is seen in the same zip code of a man not related to her or gets raped by a man and they stone her, decapitate her or gang rape her. Read a little.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not entirely sure of just how cowardly they are.</div></div>

I was unaware that the Taliban were so deliberately hard on children, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">although I know that adultery and other practices that are common in the West are a death sentence for women in areas that they control</span></span>. Switchblade's reference to cowardice was taken as cowardice in combat, not what we see as dastardly behavior towards women and children.

The Taliban can fuck, goats, chickens, donkeys, each other or innocent little boys but a woman is seen in the same zip code of a man not related to her or gets raped by a man and they stone her, decapitate her or gang rape her. Read a little. </div></div>

Read yourself, chubby chaser. I know all about the thing with women and radical Islam.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do I smell a troll here? </div></div>

You smell somebody who's been around the block a few times and isn't taking shit because it's the easier way out. I posted the video link because it was a fascinating look into something that is important to understand. I have no love for radical Islam, but I'm also not willing to subscribe to the "flat sheet of glass" theory of dealing with that part of the world, either.

Veer,
Look at the total writings I did and see the big ass smile on my face as I was writing it, then you may understand the toungue in cheek humor.

Cowards and Deviat's they are. While in OEF VII this is what I saw from Afghan's:

Fucking a goat or a donkey or a little boy
Beating a woman for not having a face veil on
Bombing a brand new school we built(32 casualties hit us that day)
Taking money from teh Taliban for information so they could try to get a VBIED into our perimeter
Beating little girls trying to sell stuff to 'joe' to make food money
Raping a girl in public view(we called in the ANP and when they arrived we showed them the guy. Before they got there he was hanging from a tree outside the village)

Taliban are cowards. Period. Islam allows all this stuff to be done according to the Koran. Islam is not just rligion, it is a total life style with rules, more so than the Judeo Christian King James. It DEMANDS the killing of the infadel. It also allows the many things we witnessed under Sharia Law

You think Islam and Taliban are decent folk just trying to protect their country, don't be mistaken. They are scum that need to be cleansed from the earth.
As to cleansing the lands of Allah. It is the funniest double meaning sentance I have ever read and love to use. It can mean just clean the lands that Allah owns of deviant crime, tyranny, etc, or it can mean to literally cleanse Allah from the lands.

If you look hard at my post and do not take it too seriously it reads as a bible thumping war monger right winger as I wanted it to. As I was typing it, I was laughing my ass off because I thought it was some funny shit. As to 'Pig Whores', it just kinda came out as I typed and made me laugh even harder. Imagine the characters of an old book where some pigs took over the farm standing along the drive asking the leader pigs if they wanted a date. Come on dude, lighten up. I don't disuade you from your chosen lifestyle. I'm an easy going kind of guy who believes in Scortched Earth war fighting because it works.
As to the actual strength of the Afghan male, they really are pussies compared to US, they just hide real good when we try to fight them
grin.gif

Besides that, their college is no more than our 8th grade level schooling so they are actually ignorant too(ignorant meaning nothing more than uneducated) Ignorance can be educated, alas one cannot cure stupidity

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do I smell a troll here? </div></div>

You smell somebody who's been around the block a few times and isn't taking shit because it's the easier way out. I posted the video link because it was a fascinating look into something that is important to understand. I have no love for radical Islam, but I'm also not willing to subscribe to the "flat sheet of glass" theory of dealing with that part of the world, either. </div></div>

It wouldn't be a "flat" sheet since they do have mountains.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do I smell a troll here? </div></div>

You smell somebody who's been around the block a few times and isn't taking shit because it's the easier way out. I posted the video link because it was a fascinating look into something that is important to understand. I have no love for radical Islam, but I'm also not willing to subscribe to the "flat sheet of glass" theory of dealing with that part of the world, either. </div></div>

Nether am I, but I don't like to see shit getting posted or aired that helps win the hearts and minds for our enemy. I'm sorry, In WW II, I don't recall to many interviews with Johann Piper (sp) or Gunther Rall, showing up in the Saterday Evening Post or in the New York Times. The German were our enemy.we did not give the quarter Nore did we give them a sounding board. I will take a chalk of Rangers, or a Platoon of our Marines, over 100 of there troops. If we can get back to fighting the way we do best, that is without one hand tied to our dicks, we can win this. We will win the hearts and minds of the people. There will be peace.

Our politicians always get in the way of war fighting. If the ones who fight war only from a desk and a easy chaor would stay out of the serious business we would be over and done with these things a lot faster. Politicians have drug this out for ten years now.
Sure we have made entire villages and do so each and every day, but the fact is we are still fighting only because 'they' say we have to do this or that.
Veer ain't no troll. Look at his posting throughout the site. He stands up for his own words. What I would call a decent individual for now

If used as intel only - fine.

Used to "Respect" your enemy - fuck that, morale is as important as top secret documents.

I'm somewhat bothered by the negative connotation you guys are putting on goat fucking....

Just like South Vietnam , AFghanistan is full of corrupt officials that just suck up our money. We try to build democratic country with no history of democracy. We would have been better to leave the country as it was divided in ethnic sections where the warloads reigned. Small ops like SF and Navy SEALS would have performed the missions. My belief anyway.

I believe the precise ancient B'edu blessing is" May the fleas of a thousand camels feast upon thy crotch...".

I only have a couple comments for this thread.

First:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IdahoMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fuck em'</div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">+1!!!!</span></span>

Second:
JRose,
I thought the State took that poor goat away from you...

Third:
Switchblade for President!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They understand less about us and our intentions than we do about them and theirs.

Their belief that they are right and just is admirable. They have so little to lose and they believe there is no greater glory than to die for the cause.

<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't know how you defeat somebody like that, other than complete genocide.
</span>
I'm not advocating.
I'm just saying.

Religion is so ridiculous.

</div></div>Sad but true total genocide-at least of the man folk - would certainly soften one side up enough to get the job done a little quicker

dlc, I would make Bush, Roosevelt, and all the others look like Alter Boys. I would make a very bad president.
The rest of the world that has let radical Islam try to destroy us while allowing it by overt 'It is the Will of Allah' would be put on notice. Any place that messed with US would be offerd to subjugate within 24 hours or be destroyed.
The borders would run red for a week as everything that crossed illegally was shot and killed. Everything. All Illegal Aliens would be hunted down and deported. Anchor kids wouldn't matter because anyone seeking Citizenship would have to come in correctly or have one parent who was a Citizen. Drug Testing would be mandatory for ANYONE receiving Public Aide or Pension. Anyone receiving public assistance would also be requyired to test for employment capability to see where they would fit into gainful employment. If that was picking vegetables, then so be it, they will pick vegetables. Farms and all other business would lose any government assistance. If you do not have the wherewithall to perform and stay in business and fall by the wayside, so be it. Work for someone else.
Both Houses would be placed on notice that no pension would be allowed for public political service. Any and all pensions from political office would cease and desist immedietely.
All Citizens of the ages of 18 - 50 would be required to serve the country for 2 years in some capacity whether it was military service(after being qualified fit for military duty), or simply picking up trash on the side of the road. All prisons would be run sans anything that a typical citizen who was working class couldn't afford(Cable, College, etc). All Citizens would be required to own and be proficiant in the use of firearms, Felons of course not allowed. No CC Permits would be required as an armed society is indeed a polite society.
The US Army, Air Force, and Navy would be dissolved. We would have only one service, The Marine Corps. It would be filled with only the most fit for service war dogs that the country has and their job would be to kick ass and take names. The support system to insure they could do their job would be left to those who were fit to serve as paramilitary citizens, akin to current contractors. They would be required to be proficiant in perimeter security, patrol, and holding ground. Don't Ask, Don't Tell would not be an issue. If your behavior is dirty, you will not serve. If your behavior is counter to a cohesive team of Hard Chargers, you will not serve.
Every exploitable Oil Field within teh US borders, and sea areas would be exploited for use. Dependance on Foreign assets would cease and desist.
Any business that did not conduct it's full manufactureing process within the borders would be taxed highly when their products came back into the US. This would be done to bring all outsourced jobs back into the US. Call services in India would cease and desist immedietly. If you run a company in the US you will employ US citizens, and manufacture your products within the borders. If you want to outsource your processes, you will pay dearly.
Both Houses would be dissolved. A country that is expected to be tops in the world can only be ran as a business. This would mean much privatization and mobilization of decentralized governement doing a much smaller job and relying more on local economies and local business to insure local growth and prosperity.
Schools would teach only the basic Reading, Writing, Math, Marksmanship, Physical Fitness, and History. High School would add Economics in a Global Market. Technology would be taught at the earliest level, kindergarten. We would focus on making our children the smartest kids in the world and leave the rest of the world behind.
We would not only regain our status of the World's Super Power, we would insure that no country would ever surpass US in technology or Domestic Production. Ever. Sure all these things would probably cause an underground part of the country from all the people who couldn't make it on their own. These people would of course live amongst themselves apart from society. They would be kept in check and dissallowed anything regular citizens could have. Family would have it's original meaning. If you have a family, it is your responsibility to insure that your family is your highest priority and that it is insured to not only progress, but prosper. You will do this by nurturing your kids, respecting them as well as your woman, adn doing everything in your power to take care of them. If your parents need care, you will insure they are taken care of, that is what families do. If you have a kid with some girl, you will be a father to that kid or have your ass kicked by her father, brother's, uncle's, cousin's, until you see the light and do the right thing. No kid will be able to say,"I do not know my father or mother"
My idealogoes are Conservative Libertarian. I do not take shit from anyone, and try to be a nice guy at the same time. This makes most of my political ideaology scary to many people. They should be afraid. It will take radical moves to fix our country to what it used to be/should be, a free state not dependant on government.

Never say Switchblade will make a great President. The world isn't ready for this kind of ass whoopin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: garrett4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just like South Vietnam , AFghanistan is full of corrupt officials that just suck up our money. We try to build democratic country with no history of democracy. We would have been better to leave the country as it was divided in ethnic sections where the warloads reigned. Small ops like SF and Navy SEALS would have performed the missions. My belief anyway. </div></div>

"August 28, 2010
Graft-Fighting Prosecutor Is Dismissed in Afghanistan
By DEXTER FILKINS and ALISSA J. RUBIN

KABUL, Afghanistan — One of the country’s most senior prosecutors said Saturday that President Hamid Karzai fired him last week after he repeatedly refused to block corruption investigations at the highest levels of Mr. Karzai’s government.

Fazel Ahmed Faqiryar, the former deputy attorney general, said investigations of more than two dozen senior Afghan officials — including cabinet ministers, ambassadors and provincial governors — were being held up or blocked outright by Mr. Karzai, Attorney General Mohammed Ishaq Aloko and others.

Mr. Faqiryar’s account of the troubles plaguing the anticorruption investigations, which Mr. Karzai’s office disputed, has been largely corroborated in interviews with five Western officials familiar with the cases. They say Mr. Karzai and others in his government have repeatedly thwarted prosecutions against senior Afghan government figures....

Mr. Faqiryar made his allegations amid a growing sense of alarm in the Obama administration and in Congress over Mr. Karzai’s failure to take action against officials suspected of corruption, but also as the administration debates whether pushing too hard on corruption will alienate a government whose cooperation they need to wage war.

Awash in American and NATO money, Mr. Karzai’s government is widely regarded as one of the most corrupt in the world. American officials believe that the corruption drives Afghans into the arms of the Taliban. "
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/world/asia/29afghan.html?ref=global-home

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">I have seen the ENEMY and it is within our corps.</span></span>

"August 22, 2010
Pakistanis Tell of Motive in Taliban Leader’s Arrest
By DEXTER FILKINS

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — When American and Pakistani agents captured Abdul Ghani Baradar, the Taliban’s operational commander, in the chaotic port city of Karachi last January, both countries hailed the arrest as a breakthrough in their often difficult partnership in fighting terrorism. ...

A senior NATO officer in Kabul said that in arresting Mr. Baradar and the other Taliban leaders, the Pakistanis may have been trying to buy time to see if President Obama’s strategy begins to prevail. If it does, the Pakistanis may eventually decide to let the Taliban make a deal. But if the Americans fail — and if they begin to pull out — then the Pakistanis may decide to retain the Taliban as their allies....

We have been played before,” a senior NATO official said. “That the Pakistanis picked up Baradar to control the tempo of the negotiations is absolutely plausible.”

As for Mr. Baradar, he is now living comfortably in a safe house of Pakistan’s intelligence agency, the Pakistani official said. “He’s relaxing,” the official said.

Many of the other Taliban leaders, after receiving lectures against freelancing peace deals, have been released to fight again. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/23/world/asia/23taliban.html?scp=1&sq=pakistan%20ISI&st=cse
<span style="text-decoration: underline">
<span style="font-weight: bold">THERE IS SOME GOOD READING HERE:</span></span>
https://www.siteintelgroup.com/Pages/Default.aspx?setnav=Home

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brut4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You had me at alter boys
</div></div>
In a Catholic way that's sick !! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dlc356</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

JRose,
I thought the State took that poor goat away </div></div>

B/c of comments like these casting a negative light on a time honored tradition.

Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm somewhat bothered by the negative connotation you guys are putting on goat fucking.... </div></div>

Hahaha...thanks for lightening the mood. I haven't laughed that hard all day

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mead</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm somewhat bothered by the negative connotation you guys are putting on goat fucking.... </div></div>

Hahaha...thanks for lightening the mood. I haven't laughed that hard all day </div></div>

Meanwhile, everybody from the northern plains states are just staring at their fingernails and playing dumb ...

90444dominantmcinmontan.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mead</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm somewhat bothered by the negative connotation you guys are putting on goat fucking.... </div></div>

Hahaha...thanks for lightening the mood. I haven't laughed that hard all day </div></div>

Meanwhile, everybody from the northern plains states are just staring at their fingernails and playing dumb ...

</div></div>God Damn am i the only 1 thinking this guy picked an ugly date up.
he should get a purdy 1 next time leave the ugly fat ass ones alone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't build a castle on a bed of sand.</div></div>
Haven't been to Mexico lately have you Greg?
They will build some nice houses RIGHT on the dang beach. When they have a real high tide some years the houses will "set sail"

Does anyone have the original video? It has been taken down by YouTube.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mead</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm somewhat bothered by the negative connotation you guys are putting on goat fucking.... </div></div>

</div></div>

He went ugly early, the sun is still up.

Actually I have been to Mexico, although admittedly, not lately. Mazatlan, to be more precise, right overlooking the water from our penthouse balcony. As I said, not lately. 1989, actually, back when I still had my health and a thriving business. I'm glad I didn't wait.

Whether we look into the Judeo-Christian or Islamic holy books, or others, for all I know; we will always find contradictions and exhortations to devastation of one's enemies.

I believe this to be intentional, put as a test of character by the Creator. It is not that one does the word's bidding, but which among the words we take to be <span style="font-style: italic">our</span> chosen bidding, which determines our own character, and the character of the faith we profess.

A faith is never about the words, but about the people who embrace them, and how they choose to enact the included concepts.

Greg