• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Employee discount coupon pricing for Whirlpool/Kitchenaid/Jenn-Air/Maytag...etc appliances

Hi Raptorman2014
can you plz. send me the link too, (moeedjawad at hotmail dot com)

Raptorman2014
How you sent me, I didn’t get any email yet (moeedjawad at hotmail com)

thanks

sorry I am bugging you too much
I am looking following from Jennair

JBRFR30IGXALL FRIDGE
JKCPR301GMPanel
JBZFL24IGXALL FREEZER
JKCPL241GMPanel
JGCP436HLRange oven
JDTSS246GMDISHWASHER
JJW3430IMWall Oven
W10837579Kit
JMC2430IMMICROWAVE
W10801486Kit

Raptorman2014 you are a great person. You guys who are taking the gift, I hope you look for a way to pay it forward.

This is amazing and I've been scouring the Internet for this deal. Any idea if it works on the Canadian website or any way to ship to Canada from the US Site? Wife and I have relocated to Canada for work and are in need of appliances but everything is twice the price up here compared to down south!

This is amazing and I've been scouring the Internet for this deal. Any idea if it works on the Canadian website or any way to ship to Canada from the US Site? Wife and I have relocated to Canada for work and are in need of appliances but everything is twice the price up here compared to down south!
Not sure, but pm your address and we can try.

Raptorman, can I sign up again? No upright freezers were available in my area before the 30 day window shut.

Our washer's glass door just shattered last night! Wasn't running, door ajar minding it's own business......o_O....PM sent....and thank you for your efforts!

Tempered glass strikes again.

At least it was something smaller not like a huge shower door.

It seems to prefer to strike in the middle of the night for some reason.

I can only imagine a shower door and the noise it would create! I was standing at the kitchen counter and heard what sounded like 10 bottles breaking at the same time! I reached out to Raptorman2014 and he sent a password to access the site. I'll check it out and we'll see what kind of specials they got going on. I reckon 10 years out of the old Frigidaire front loader was a good run!:D Just can't let my wife see any of the stoves or refrigerators.....:LOL:

My wife: Why are the stoves and fridges blacked out on this website??

Me: Hiding black magic marker....Dunno honey....

I am an engineer at a Whirlpool factory and they are doing a promotion where we get guest passes to the employee purchase website. VIP Guest Pass to purchase Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Amana, and Gladiator Garageworks appliances at a discount on the inside pass.

Send me a PM with your email and I will send you the link for user name and password.

https://signup.whirlpoolinsidepass.com/guest-pass/
Hey! I am looking for a whole set of appliances and would love to get some discount. What's your email address?

Problem with LG and Samsung is getting anyone to repair them when they do break.
Has an issue with my LG flat screen. Did some research, ordered some electronic components and cracked it open. That TV is what I'm watching right now. That was 16 years ago.

Raptorman2014
Have to give you a huge thank you for this!!

It took a little while for things to come in stock, but the pricing was amazing, communication was great, delivery and installation were the best I have had in 20 years. Meaning the install team were just really nice people that did a great job, since you saved me so much on the appliance I gave those guys a huge tip.

I might be in the market for more items here in the near future and will 100% use this program again.

Reactions: BadDogPSD
If I remember right, I spent about 2 years repairing these things (every thing mentioned in this thread).
Maytag/Whirlpool/Kenmore are all built in the same factory and have interchangeable parts.....for the most part, ancillaries like decorative handles and shit are different (duh). Welcome to Chiwanistan machines built by real Pakiwani's.
Don't buy front load LG and Samsung clothes washing machines, drums have a tendency to bust out of the machine and slay the room they are placed in (no shit, a 30-40 lb filled drum spinning at 3000 rpm will demolish an entire room, seen it numerous times).
Give me a 30-40 year old machine, let me restore it, and I'll be a very happy man.

So our GE glass top range cracked . The glass top is near the cost of new . So we are looking .
Since we've had great success with Whirlpool washer and dryer that's where we're looking .
Is this still available ?