• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

End of the world gun... choose wisely.

Re: End of the world gun... choose wisely.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okiefired</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Personally I like to extol the virtues of the Viking lifestyle in these threads and encourage everyone to immediately go pillage their neighbors at the slightest wiff of societal disorder.</div></div>

LMAO. Been encouraging people in this way for a while now. Problem is, now whenever a "wiff" is detected, all my gas jugs dissapear.

okie </div></div>

put tracking devices in them and then rearm your artillery towards that neighbors house. Don't mention the jugs just wait for the trouble to come down and unload everything you have right away at them and you'll be the king of the neighborhood when the zombies come.

The best end of the world gun would be this one....
Suicide_gun-1.jpg

It has six rounds just in case you need more than one. Check with your local dealer to see if they have it in stock. Use it wisely my son.

"It has six rounds just in case you need more than one. Check with your local dealer to see if they have it in stock. Use it wisely my son."

Thanks, Skyclad Shinobi. After 39 posts and a profession on your profile that reads, "aspiring artist"... thanks for the input and a picture that has been used probably more times than my topic idea for different jokes.

Re..:

I be tough and scrawny, and labor long and hard to cultivate an unappetizing image... Even the Zombies wouldn't seriously consider more'n a 'No Thank You" portion.......

Others:

Actually, I was sorta planning on remaining in place, providing aid and comfort to my neighbors/allies. My family resides within short walking distance.

Greg

now now now here this hear this, you all need to remember 1 fact, and member it good cause it'll drive your choosins of a weaponola;

ZOMBIES DONT EAT RETARDS!

my team and i are looking for men like you who consider these scenarios far in advance in order so they may react like a bat, utilizing catlike reflexes and there precognitive wits to slant the odds in their favor in just such inevitable impending eventualities.
the best end of the world rifle of course would have to be an sks sniper carbine equipped with a coriolis compensated countersniper bsa mildot with integral facebook application and gps. one may need the gps to identify the direction of the newly relocated magnetic poles. also if possible paint it a nice flektard motif. oh and be sure to add a complimentary aci on there in case the angle of the dangle dictates.
also of note, it may perhaps be advisable to replace the sks sniper rifles spike bayonet out for a under barrel mounted butt out tool to aid in butchering goats for food when all the females have become scarce.
my team and i are currently busy doing our sworn doodys but when our time constraints permit we will initiate contact to further discuss your intentions to answer the call to patriotism and esprit de corpse.
until then please peruse my number one sniper rifle thread for further related insights.

"my team and i are looking for men like you who consider these scenarios far in advance in order so they may react like a bat, utilizing catlike reflexes and there precognitive wits to slant the odds in their favor in just such inevitable impending eventualities.
the best end of the world rifle of course would have to be an sks sniper carbine equipped with a coriolis compensated countersniper bsa mildot with integral facebook application and gps. one may need the gps to identify the direction of the newly relocated magnetic poles. also if possible paint it a nice flektard motif. oh and be sure to add a complimentary aci on there in case the angle of the dangle dictates.
also of note, it may perhaps be advisable to replace the sks sniper rifles spike bayonet out for a under barrel mounted butt out tool to aid in butchering goats for food when all the females have become scarce.
my team and i are currently busy doing our sworn doodys but when our time constraints permit we will initiate contact to further discuss your intentions to answer the call to patriotism and esprit de corpse.
until then please peruse my number one sniper rifle thread for further related insights."

I have the above mentioned weapon and abilities, so I'll be waiting for your call.

Honestly JudahBenHur I wouldn't know how many times its been used because I spend 30-1hr a week on this thing. I would much rather go horseback riding, draw, play music, go to MMA gyme, hunt ect. ect. than sit at my computer everyday. Sorry.
Also its ok to put a photo of a girl all scared up (obviously suicidal) in the motivational pic thread, page 204, but not this.......ok?
Yes I'm an aspiring artist so what? Does that mean I can't use guns? Maybe the reason I'm learning to do tattoos is so I can change AZ's regulations in tattoo shops...? Which there are none!!!!! NO health inspections, no license, NOTHING!!! Maybe it bothers me that there are no regs here in AZ, and I plan on doing something about it. I hate seeing bad tattoos and I hate the fact that any dick with a tattoo machine can pick it up. And fuck up somebodies life, and not pay the consequences. Maybe I'm diffrent idk. I also don't like the fact that some asshole can put a bad tattoo on Marines and be proud of it. And when the time comes I'm going to run these assholes out of town n shut them down!! Legally of course.
Don't like my joke fine thats cool I'm not passing judgments here. Honestly just because your LEO, military, or whatever doesn't make you "better". Only practice, applied knowledge, and understanding does. Get off your high horse sir. A bullet from grandma is still as effective as your sidearm.

Zombies only eat retards??? I guess I have nothing to worry about because I'm "retarded". I'm gonna go do what "retards" do and swing a stick for a couple hours.

I would suggest a matching set of Pyrotonic Desintigrator pistol and rifle. The Explosive Space Modulators are old and over rated. Think about it. Did Marvin the Martian ever get what he wanted weilding that thing around?

pyrotomicdesintigrators.jpg

Really though, don't feel too silly about this post. I'm willing to guess more than half the guys on this site are prepared. By prepared I mean they are repsonsible people that look ahead and have plans for emergencies. Remember floods, tornados, storms and earthquakes are every bit as distructive as zombies and invading aliens. Growing up in Los Angeles, we had earthquake drills and information sessions in school every year. A frequent homework assignment was to come up with a plan in case the "Big One" struck. I suspect some of my 10 million neighbors do not have a plan. I also suspect LE and emergency services will have their hands full. Given these circumstances I would be a fool to assume that it will never happen, that the populace will cooperate in brotherly love if it did or that the police will be able to help me. For me a large distructive earthquake would be shit hitting the fan.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure hope there's someplace to put my BOB
a-10-19990422-f-7910d-518.jpg
</div></div>Last time I checked, and if memory serves, have a look behind the cockpit between the engines. I think there's a compartment back there that will hold a duffel bag.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skyclad Shinobi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Zombies only eat retards??? I guess I have nothing to worry about because I'm "retarded". I'm gonna go do what "retards" do and swing a stick for a couple hours.</div></div>

learn to read, or maybe you really are retarded

Back when the russians and cubans invaded I served with some of my classmates as "wolverines" we had pretty good luck with the AK-47. Although, (sigh) times have changed and to be fair only me and some crabby chick got out ok, if it happens again I might go with something else. I've heard from some reputable sources that the Dessert eagle does wonders against zombies, and before the russians came to town a couple good buddies of mine, back in 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can ask them.. however they used mini-14s and really never hit anything... I started to doubt if they really were commandos.
There was a little rumor from this Kyle dude I knew about some phase plasma rifle in a 40 watt range but honestly that guy was kinda nuts, kept rambling on about cybersomething model blah blah blah. and he only carried a pump shotgun which honestly... I think he stole.
Jesse, who was some badass used to use a mini-gun, but that dude was huge! I could't carry something like that around. I don't think it worked for him ether he went down to south america with a few other guys and never came home. to be fair he used to chew a whole lot of tobacco so it may have been cancer.
I dated this former super model for a bit, Alice or Mila I think who used to be head of security of some corperate arms company called umbrella (think she was full of shit, I looked it up and it was an insurance company) anywhoo she said they had a zombie problem once and she did ok with beretta 92fs and a springfield 1911. God she was hot, I miss her no matter how crazy she was.
Will used to fly for the Marine Corps and fought off some alien attack a while back he never mentioned alot about small arms but he had good luck with his fighter plane
Ripley this MILF I went out with also had an alien problem she said pulse rifle with a 12 gauge gernade launcher was awesome, she also mentioned a flame thrower but said it ran out way to quick.
John, one of my dads old soldiers (my dad was a colonel)he said this guy John, used to get in all sorts of trouble.. practically massacred a small town after Nam, guess he had trouble dealing PTSD big time, he liked big ass knives M60 machine guns and compound bows. I met him once in laos he seemed a little "off" My dad kept giving him missions in Viet nam just to keep him out of trouble in the US. dad thought it was funny as hell.
Other than that I'm not to sure, couple girls I went to high school with faught off some zomies with Mac-10s after a comet passed by but Mac 10s, really?
IMHO- go with what you're comfortable with.

^ this guy has it figured out! that is one of the best posts Ive ever seen on this site, man o man sgt0811 you are my new IDOL

Maybe a Remington nylon 66? It worked for that kid who went to live in a bus in Alaska, and Alaska is at the end of the world, right?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Back when the russians and cubans invaded I served with some of my classmates as "wolverines" we had pretty good luck with the AK-47. </div></div>

Absolutely Hilarious! Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe a Remington nylon 66? It worked for that kid who went to live in a bus in Alaska, and Alaska is at the end of the world, right?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

You just gotta eat the right berries.

LOL! Sometimes, regardless of the weapon used, it all comes down to the berries we ate.
laugh.gif

If I could only have one gun it would be a car-15 or 20 inch rifle with a 22 LR kit. I live in remote Alaska and have a nice stash of ammo. I think about this from time to time so not a bad post at all. Its the small things like snare wire and salt getting sick will be a the real foe. So one gun that can shoot multi cals and if you could have one hand gun a 1911 with 22 rimfire 9mm 40 10mm 45acp barrels & mags and trade or find ammo. We up here have ruffing it for a long while as it is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! Sometimes, regardless of the weapon used, it all comes down to the berries we ate.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Anyone looking for a sig line... here it is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JudahBenHur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't feel too bad. There are worst posts out there...

{Gecko45 writes:

I do not understand the “joke” or the “Rambo.” I am in a high-risk job. It is not the Mall of America, but Ill tell you what its no podunk mall either.I am a responsible citizen who has made the choice to carry at all times. I defend others. If something happens at the Mall then I would be the hero, not those of you who are making fun of me for no reason. Yes Im not a Green Beret but guess what neither are you and unlike you I have to face unruly shoppers every day.My REAL problem is that, like any LEO, I have enemies because of my job. They may have access to high-powered rifles. My job starts and ends at the same time every day. Although I use four rotating routes to drive to and from work, I am still vulnerable during the walk to and from my car. This is the time that I load up on the trauma plates because I DO NOT WANT TO BE SHOT DEAD!Also, someone said that my Tac Team doesn’t get training. Not true. We meet at the range every night and shoot 400 rounds each through weapons that closely resemble our duty setup. We also practice unarmed combat. I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls. I don’t think any of you are working as hard as I am to be prepared. I asked a serious question about tactical armor and I wanted a serious response. If you want to laugh at somebody, try laughing at the sheep out there who go to the mall unarmed trusting in me to stand guiard over their lives like a God.} </div></div>

When all else fails....compare it to Gecko45.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JudahBenHur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't feel too bad. There are worst posts out there...

{Gecko45 writes:

I do not understand the “joke” or the “Rambo.” I am in a high-risk job. It is not the Mall of America, but Ill tell you what its no podunk mall either.I am a responsible citizen who has made the choice to carry at all times. I defend others. If something happens at the Mall then I would be the hero, not those of you who are making fun of me for no reason. Yes Im not a Green Beret but guess what neither are you and unlike you I have to face unruly shoppers every day.My REAL problem is that, like any LEO, I have enemies because of my job. They may have access to high-powered rifles. My job starts and ends at the same time every day. Although I use four rotating routes to drive to and from work, I am still vulnerable during the walk to and from my car. This is the time that I load up on the trauma plates because I DO NOT WANT TO BE SHOT DEAD!Also, someone said that my Tac Team doesn’t get training. Not true. We meet at the range every night and shoot 400 rounds each through weapons that closely resemble our duty setup. We also practice unarmed combat. I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls. I don’t think any of you are working as hard as I am to be prepared. I asked a serious question about tactical armor and I wanted a serious response. If you want to laugh at somebody, try laughing at the sheep out there who go to the mall unarmed trusting in me to stand guiard over their lives like a God.} </div></div>

When all else fails....compare it to Gecko45..... </div></div>
wow that is epic...

"when wester civilization crumbles, i want a AK47"
i think Dr. Willam Atwater said that
i would want a SOPMOD cerbs custom AK47
robust, reliable, deadly
if it has a good QCB optic on it the accuracy will be ok, like 2.5 moa groups at 100yds

Well I thought I would chime in on some of the posts here making out like such a scenario is ridiculous. I think we've all seen what has happened in Egypt and it could happen in Pakistan also. They have nukes and quite a few of them. What if they fell into the wrong hands? North Korea might have nukes also. What if they transported them over here on a submarine and popped up and set it off in NYC or Boston? Maybe they could land a few in Mexico and sneak them across the border and blow up a city like Denver or St. Louis. Ok lets say tomorrow Denver was hit with a nuke. Then the very next day say St. Louis. Okay you think everyone would just wake up in Chicago and Dallas and go to work like always? Nope. Tens of millions of people would boil out of America's large cities like hornets out of a nest. Scared and with only what they could pile up in their cars. The American economy would completely collapse. I think it would take only two nukes to cause this. That's not likely to happen but if it did even the Zombie hunters on this board would be shocked at how far and fast this nation would fall into chaos. It could happen.....I'm hoping it will not. I don't think it will. But the folks that think we can trust the gov't to prevent terrorist nukes might ought to look at how well the gov't prevented the banking crisis.........

What a silly thread. There's only one weapon for the end of the world, aside from a nuke.

hellboysamaritan.jpg

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-size: 8pt">May require batteries. Hell-spawn operator sold separately.</span></span>

You guys are cute.

Unfortunately for all of us, in a EOTW situation, everyone from AR15 forum would be far more prepared than us and in turn we would not stand a chance so there's no point even trying

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tomekeuro85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are cute.

Unfortunately for all of us, in a EOTW situation, everyone from AR15 forum would be far more prepared than us and in turn we would not stand a chance so there's no point even trying </div></div>

They'd lose their advantage taking the price tags off of everything, trying to figure out how it all works, and then coping with the crying jag when they get their knee pads muddy for the first time. Seriously, no worries there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tomekeuro85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are cute.

Unfortunately for all of us, in a EOTW situation, everyone from AR15 forum would be far more prepared than us and in turn we would not stand a chance so there's no point even trying </div></div>

They'd lose their advantage taking the price tags off of everything, trying to figure out how it all works, and then coping with the crying jag when they get their knee pads muddy for the first time. Seriously, no worries there. </div></div>

hahaha reading some of the stuff on some websites is so ridiculous